#1 2010-02-04 01:02:52

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

#2 2010-02-04 08:09:17

NO PROBLEM!

#3 2010-02-04 08:25:33

According to Wareham Week Bruce did take out papers to run again. April 6 will be upon us before you know it. Please make sure you talk to everyone you meet and encourage them to vote.

#4 2010-02-04 08:34:22

The last time he took out papers he walked around town hall intimidating people to sign them. Rumor has it that some employees refused because they were "working" for the town and not on lunch or coffee breaks. I guess he missed Ethics 101 at his fancy law school!!

#5 2010-02-04 08:38:39

One of my favorite Selectmen Meeting quotes was when the issue of the parking tickets written by Coleman and his gang. Bruce sat up there and said the town receives no income from the tickets. Not one of the other Selectmen or the ITA said a word. The next week, he corrected himself, but that was something they should have known.

#6 2010-02-04 10:04:49

HE THE TOWN WOULD NOT BE IN A FINANCIAL HOLE IF THE POLICE FOLLOWED BRUCIE AROUND AND WROTE HIM FOR HIS CONSTANT ILLEGAL PARKING

#7 2010-02-04 12:32:15

marny wrote:

According to Wareham Week Bruce did take out papers to run again. April 6 will be upon us before you know it. Please make sure you talk to everyone you meet and encourage them to vote.

Vote for anyone but Sweet Brucey, that is!!

#8 2010-02-04 16:55:52

Sorry just taking my frustration out on your post...I'll start my own post re K&P.

Thanks Don.

Last edited by mama bear (2010-02-05 13:01:27)

#9 2010-02-04 17:29:18

mama bear...don't forget to close the door...

#10 2010-02-04 18:43:18

BREAKING NEWS: Sweet Brucey pulls his papers, causing Bobo to start pulling on himself.

What a moron, he could have walked away with 7 years and said "I came, I saw, I Brucied, and now Brucey must ride off into the sunset," but Brucey just can't help himself.  Remember when he said, "I don't need to be a selectman, I want to be a selectman?"  Nope, sorry, he NEEDS to be a selectman, because he has absolutely nothing else and sitting in that chair belittling and attacking good people is the only thing that gets him through the day.

This clown owes $181,000 in back taxes, but wants to be re-elected to a position where he gets to tell you to pay your taxes, gets to say what happens to your tax dollars.  The only papers he should be pulling are application papers for a job at Wal-Mart to start earning a weekly paycheck to send to the state and the feds to pay down his tax debt.

If you thought Bobo was a Brucey brown noser before, just wait till this campaign season begins.  Bobo will apply his lips to Sweet Brucey's ass with such a powerful suction that a hole in the space-time continuum will be ripped open if he removes his lips.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-02-04 18:45:04)

#11 2010-02-04 18:44:06

For the record, Brucey did say during a Courier interview in 2007 that this would be his last term and he would not run again, but is anyone really surprised at another broken Brucey promise?

#12 2010-02-04 18:52:39

I am HAMATRON5000!

#13 2010-02-04 19:07:12

In my first story about this scandal I listed three ways in which money was allegedly embezzled from the library - revenue from the copy machines was never given to the town, new books bought with taxpayer dollars were sold at used book sales, and new books were sold directly to private citizens and groups.  2009

THIS QUOTE WAS FROM SLAGER IN WHICH HE STATES HE LISTED 3 ALLEGED WAYS THE SCHEME OCCURED. BUT IN HIS NEWEST LIE THIS WEEK HE CLAIMS HE HASNT REVEALED THE 3RD WAY. OH MY HEAD

According to library sources, the embezzlement scheme began after Pillsbury orchestrated a money-laundering operation in which specific people donating to the library received cash kick-backs. The money was then replenished by selling new books at various book sales, as well as from money taken from the library copy machines. A third method has not been publicly reported.

#14 2010-02-04 19:13:13

Winning the hate blogger war

The only winning move is not to play.
    I can’t take credit for that line. It came from a 1983 movie called WarGames in which a teenage computer whiz inadvertently hacks into a military computer system and almost starts World War III by playing what he thinks is a computer game called Global Thermonuclear War. The computer system mistakenly interprets the request as an actual order and begins to calculate and implement a strategy for winning a nuclear war against the Soviet Union. Only when the designer instructs the program to play tic-tac-toe simultaneously does the computer learn that for some games there is simply no way to win.
    The only winning move is not to play.
    I was reminded of that movie today after several readers sent comments to the Observer Media web site imploring me to stop engaging the hate bloggers. I suddenly realized they were right. It’s futile. There is no way to win.

ONE OF MANY ATTEMPTS OF BOBO TO NOT TALK ABOUT THE HATEBLOGGERS ANYMORE

#15 2010-02-04 19:16:56

By: John_Donahue on 7/1/09
I agree with Bruce's comments. Mr. Whitehouse is simply trying to provoke Bruce (and the other members of the BOS)into an emotional reaction. It’s too bad that Brenda went for the bait.

As another example, Mr. Whitehouse rode past my house yesterday morning on his bicycle (after his letter to the editor was printed in the sub-standard times) and 'flipped me off' while smiling at me with a sh*t-eating grin on his face as he pedaled his pathetic little self down the street. This is the second time that he has done this. The first time was May 5th, prior to the third session of town meeting. After I reported the incident to (then) Chief Joyce, Mr. Whitehouse made a few derogatory comments about me on his blog site (although, I’m sure its difficult to imagine that he would do such a thing).

Angel-Joe is also correct. Mr. Whitehouse should have a no trespassing order issued against him, as he clearly has become a public nuisance. Any bets on who he’ll take out a complaint of assault and battery against next?

FOUND THIS INTERESTING HOW A TOWN MODERATOR TALKS ABOUT CITIZENS

#16 2010-02-04 20:47:45

Good for you Bill W!

#17 2010-02-04 21:57:01

NOBODY WORRIES WHEN LIES ARE BEING TOLD

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com