#1 2010-01-27 22:14:59

RECALLBROCKTONBRENDA

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-01-27 22:15:23)

#2 2010-01-27 23:06:14

Listening to her makes me ill..lets not forget to thank Mr and Mrs Moderator for getting this incompetent elected..ummm, ummm, a recall, ummm, can't, ummm, come soon enough!!

#3 2010-01-28 00:18:00

By: robertslager on 1/27/10
My daughter's troop meets at a church as well. My wife is the troop leader. As expected, the hatebloggers are twisting this story for political purposes. It's about liability. Nothing more.

cough bullshit cough

#4 2010-01-28 11:29:25

IHATESLAGER wrote:

By: robertslager on 1/27/10
My daughter's troop meets at a church as well. My wife is the troop leader. As expected, the hatebloggers are twisting this story for political purposes. It's about liability. Nothing more.

cough bullshit cough

That's nonsense!  The town certainly has liability insurance.  The bigger liability is a pretend cop running into citizen's with an automobile.

#5 2010-01-28 12:31:05

ABSOLUTELY, THE BOS HAD NO PROBLEM WITH LIABILITY WHEN CITIZEN AFTER CITIZEN CAME TO THEM MAKING COMPLAINTS ABOUT CRIME WATCH. AND BRUCEY'S RESPONSE, "CRIME WATCH ISNT GOING ANYWHERE"

#6 2010-01-28 15:07:48

How ignorant a statement that by letting public groups use a public building, it's a liability.
The public goes into town hall every day to do business..pay taxes, get permits, attend Move Wareham Forward meeting etc.
The public goes into the Multi Service Center every day for programs for the eledrely, to prepare meals on wheels, to obtain elder services etc.
The public goes into the library every day to take out books, use the computers, read the newspapers etc.
The public goes into our schools each and every day.
The public goes to the towncemetary to bury thier loved ones and visit the graves.

The town does have liability insurance and in some instances is covered by MA General laws that apply to public access. 
We all know the real reason why this became an issue.

#7 2010-01-29 20:34:29

As pathetic as Brockton Brenda is in this clip..listen to Cronie when BB brings up how many non-profits there are..Cronie is compelled to add "This is scary, there's a load of 'em", or something like that. The only "load" is the load of crap your selling (or dirt your thieving). C'mon Cronie..Are we to believe that you actually read this??

YOU HAVEN'T READ ANYTHING ELSE!! (Oh, right..that's K&P's job)

You Dirty Rat...The biggest "liability" is having any of you as Selectmen.

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

#8 2010-01-29 21:50:21

You know you want it Cronie...

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Technology/images/pile-of-dirt.jpg

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com