#1 2010-01-25 14:12:10

For those who missed this when I posted it yesterday, here it is again (with a few edits added)...

PS Bobo..the Examiner site you referenced is a public page on FB..and I doubt you worked there either.

"The only thing I was fit for was to be a writer, and this notion rested solely on my suspicion that I would never be fit for real work, and that writing didn't require any."

- Russell Baker
US journalist (1925 - )

This is Bobo's quote on Facebook.."I would never be fit for real work"..nice job Bobo..Know thyself.

http://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?i … 0377865276

Can you get to this one, angel-joe?? Oh, it looks like you already have.

You wanna know who the TFHC is??..check out the "friends" list...and finally...a look at the elusive Paul Coyle (rag multimedia co-magnate).

To go to the link, you need to have (or create) a Facebook account (free)..and be logged on...not a conspiracy, angel-joe..get a grip.

If you create a new FB account, don't forget to become a fan of the Wareham Free Library at: http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/Wareham … 635?ref=nf

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

#2 2010-01-25 14:22:47

That quote is hysterical and fits Bobo to a T.  "Oh no!  Not a job!  Anything but that!"

#3 2010-01-25 18:07:18

Let's see how long it takes him to get 1,000 friends or supporters or fans.
It took the Friends of the Library less than three days to reach almost  1000 at this time of my post.
Dos anyone think they won't hit 1,000?

#4 2010-01-25 18:17:54

I know this is really going to sound strange but I have a question. Why would the TA, acting library director, and Selectmen try to stop the website for the WFL? A patron is willing to donate money based on the "fans" that join and give it ALL to the library. This is the very same library that doesn't have enough money to keep it open full time, but also cancelled the book sale. Why on God's green earth would they want to stop a fund raiser when they are broke and needing money?

If they do, then I think we know how much they truly support the library. Enough said...

#5 2010-01-25 18:38:04

It's obvious that they DO NOT support the Library.
If they did, they would put together an ad-hoc committee composed of Library Trustees and Friends of the Library, and others who understand the library business to find and hire a competent Library Director.
The would not only allow a book sale, they would support it, talk about it at their weekly (weakly) meetings, donate time and money to help.
They really don't care about Wareham, and it is deeply disturbing to me.
Why be a Selectman if you don't care about the Town?
Why be a Selectman if you can't think about issues fairly and offer resolutions to problems?
There really isn't an answer to those questions.
If it wasn't so sad it would be...oh...you know the rest!

#6 2010-01-25 20:05:23

Based on the wild success of the Facebook WFL/donor matching..that was based on the number of new fans, maybe we can find another generous donor who'll give a buck for every lie Bobo tells..anyone know any millionaires?

Oh, and Bobo..you can expect your emails to be posted any time now...or maybe I'll just pass them around..we all need a good chuckle every once in a while.

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

#7 2010-01-25 20:58:44

P-SPAN wrote:

Based on the wild success of the Facebook WFL/donor matching..that was based on the number of new fans, maybe we can find another generous donor who'll give a buck for every lie Bobo tells..anyone know any millionaires?

A millionaire wouldn't cut it.  One buck per Bobo lie - Bill Gates, Donald Trump, and Warren Buffet put together couldn't even begin to match that pledge.

#8 2010-01-26 15:31:48

By: angel-joe on 1/25/10
IHS is trying to tell "his people" to block us from FB. :)

FROM - IHS
BLOCK PEOPLE BLOCK HIM.

Um, evidently IHS knows who the dataminers might be? IHS? You don't "own" the internet ANYMORE.

UMMMM NO BETTY I JUST THINK BOBO IS A DICK AND DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM. OH AND YOUR A NUT

#9 2010-01-26 21:24:22

By: angel-joe on 1/26/10
I think you left out one of the MOST important aspects/responses to Mr. Holmes Robert - That is a FAKE FACEBOOK WEBSITE. It is NOT the real Facebook website. That is, could be a FEDERAL OFFENSE.

Mr. Holmes, what say you? Is the takebackwareham and Scott Brown's facebook pages also FAKE? OR did people REALLY Have to register to be their friends? You are obviously trying to "spin" the bigger picture here.

By: angel-joe on 1/26/10
"CRIMINAL OFFENSE" - on a FEDERAL LEVEL. What don't you get
about that?

STRAIGHT JACKET NEEDED

#10 2010-01-26 21:40:34

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

#11 2010-01-26 21:41:13

Anyone remember that song by Judy Collins???? Send in the clowns.....

#12 2010-01-26 22:32:33

Angel I am pretty new to Facebook. But every page and group has to be developed by someone.

And depending on the settings others that want to see the information must be invited or you can request to join a page.

I'm trying but not getting your point of a fake page, please explain

#13 2010-01-26 23:26:20

searay

they just don't get how it works....

so someone that they trust (Bobo), who also doesn't know how Facebook works, makes up whatever the hell he wants about how facebook works, and they all believe it.

Don't waste your breath in clearing it up.  They'll never get it.

#14 2010-01-27 00:21:40

I was sent the chats by the tin hats by some folks on this site...thanks for that.
Like most of us, we are sent them so we don't have to go to the site due to our obligation to ignore it as much as possible.
I saw the back and forth between Steve and the troll.
The troll's logic is convoluted and delusional. There is no talking with him rationally...he is not rational. He is obsessed with mostly fantasy stories about people who aren't alive to defend themselves, or people who just won't respond to him.
Steve...you handled yourself well.
You have better things to do with your time. I hope you know it now.
It's kind of like pissin' up a rope...it ain't gonna go too far...

#15 2010-01-27 20:09:03

I find it funny and sad that The Observer Facebook moderator has to actually search out "friends" and send friend requests to people rather than have people come to his site like the Library did.  Sad, but it speaks volumes....  The Ignore button was used in this case.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com