#1 2010-01-24 17:22:14

Like most  of you, whenever The Hero from Halifax embellishes his pre-Wareham journalism successes in San Francisco, my intuition sends me  a strong signal that the guy is lying.  Wouldn't it be great, I've often thought,  to hire a professional to do an in-depth study of  the West Coast history of God's Gift To Journalism for the enlightenment of all of his fans here in Wareham !   He's told us how great he was even before  he came East, although he has intimated that sometimes his employers weren't bright enough to capitalize on his unusual gifts. I've always wanted to get the REAL story, and that chance fell into my lap this Fall.

In November I had a financial windfall when I sold my 1931 Model A  Ford. The first  thing I did with my Mad Money was to buy a round trip ticket to New Zealand. The options were to board Air NZ in either LA or San Francisco.
That's when it hit me.....If I go via SF I can stop off  long enough to  search for my "Bobo Prober"! .  I spent two days on the way out finding the right agency, and another two days on the way back picking out the best person from the short list the agency selected for me.  All three candidates were tops but one stood out. I think I found Dan O'Connell's West Coast twin !

He ( for obvious reasons my PI wants to be incognito....but I think the account will read better if I give him a name....Let's call him "Tim") started out as a member of the SFPD, rapidly advanced to Detective, and eventually , in order to pursue a long time interest in journalism, took a  lucrative  part time position with the top private detective agency in San Francisco.  Tim  found time to get a graduate degree in journalism and has already published two  San Francisco based crime novels that have been well received. I wouldn't be surprised if he cranked a third one out of what he has dug up about our very own Bobo !

The full report arrived two days ago, and it's well worth the arm and a leg it cost me. A good PI makes as much as a good lawyer!

There's too much to lay it all out at once, so I'll parcel it out to you bit by bit over time..

Here's a warm-up "teaser": Bobo has  more than once spoken of how his newspaper essentially wasted his stellar investigative reporter talents by having  him write in depth business-oriented articles..... But in fact, our own "Clark Kent, reporter for The Daily Planet", was the guy who answered the phone when you called to place an Ad for your Dodge Dart !   He did start out as a reporter based on the bogus writing samples in his job application, but they soon found that his "real" writing  required so much editing for errors in spelling, grammar and accuracy that they yanked him off the beat and put him in a back room spot where he would do less harm.

Tim actually tracked down people who remembered him well ...and without any affection.  "It was impossible to like him; all he did was dribble coffee and cigarette ashes in the staff snack area and kept up a running commentary on how he would have done a better job of reporting on the news in that day's edition. He was a morale problem from the 'get-go' "!

He also got himself and the paper in trouble, but I'll get to that in my next post. I think this is going to be fun !

Last edited by Dick Wheeler (2010-01-24 17:41:53)

#2 2010-01-24 17:32:17

Looking forward to the whole story, Dick!!!

Last edited by danoconnell (2010-01-24 19:24:54)

#3 2010-01-24 17:51:12

Dick I love you

#4 2010-01-24 17:55:52

Mr. Wheeler,  I can't believe that you didn't mention one thing about your vacation.  I have heard how beautiful it is in New Zealand through friends that had been there many years ago.

I guess you were resting instead of writing.  The one thing that got you back on the keyboard was a bobo-gram.  You are too funny and I love your spirit of adventure, be it in New Zealand, down the East Coast or hiring a private eye.   Please don't keep us waiting too long.   What you have told us is what we all expected - no surprise - but very interesting.

#5 2010-01-24 17:56:47

Three cheers for dick

#6 2010-01-24 18:24:20

Dick, I can't wait to hear more about this. I've done a few searches online for Bobo, and oddly for such a well traveled journalist (puke in my mouth), I've been able to find "hardly anything"..especially considering he claimed to be Editor (or something) for the San Francisco Chronicle (or Examiner..)...What?? Bobo lied?? Shock!!! I had come to the conclusion that he'd changed his name along the way to cover the wake of BS he's left behind..AKA Bobo.

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

#7 2010-01-24 19:24:25

Dick did your guy check the civil courts to see if Bobo was sued in small claims court for not paying bills in SF?

#8 2010-01-24 19:35:57

I heard Bobo was fired because he couldn't spell "earth."

#9 2010-01-24 20:29:02

Dick, you are a tease!  Thank you for pursuing this topic.  I will happily buy you a bottle of wine for the next installment!

#10 2010-01-24 20:30:38

One of the things that impressed me about "Tim" was the way he could feel the pain and anger of people like you and me in Wareham.  I told him the story of the Library debacle; I filled him in about the bungling of the BOS, but when I told him about the way Our Guy has tried to trash the reputation of one of the finest human beings that ever lived, Mary Jane Pillsbury, he jumped straight up out of his chair and said..."yelled" is better...."I want to nail that bastard!"   I think that is when the money he was going to earn from his assignment became secondary to digging deeply and exposing the background of an individual who seems to be as if locked on iron rails to poison our town. Bobo didn't just suddenly turn bad when he got East of the Mississippi. He must have a West Coast track record, and Tim was going to track it down.

I  happened to have spent several months in San Francisco at roughly the time Bobo was there. I didn't know any cops but I did have a college classmate who was a journalist.  The biggest challenge for a newsman  in a quest for a Pulitzer was to unravel the  incredibly complicated sociological  upheaval that was going on among Chinatown's infamous gangs, which have always made our mafia seem like The Boy Scouts, but which were then at an all time fever pitch, as immigrants from Viet Nam formed their own gangs to challenge the turf of the Chinese.  Murder, Extortion. Drugs. Human Trafficking (read:illegal immigration of young women for the Massage Parlor Trade) It was all going on and my "gut feeling" was that Bobo would see himself as the Journalistic Savior.

In my conversation with Tim, I opined that my hunch was that no matter how hard his employers tried to keep this bungler out of Chinatown, his self image would propel him right into the middle of all of this bad stuff so that he could show the people at his newspaper they had made a bad decision when they reined him in for his demonstrated incompetency . Bobo The Magnificent would  think that he could achieve national acclaim by writing the definitive expose of The War in Chinatown .    Tim believed me and said that he  had some Chinatown contacts from his cop days that he would renew. Exactly five days after that talk I had an e-mail from him that just said,"BINGO !"

To be continued......

Last edited by Dick Wheeler (2010-01-24 20:32:44)

#11 2010-01-24 20:57:49

Don't ya' just love Dick Wheeler?

#12 2010-01-24 21:30:28

What a fabulous idea to hire a private investigator. You know I am a fan of the truth!  Waiting for the rest of the story.

#13 2010-01-25 09:25:31

Dick you must be onto something because it took only five minutes after you posted this for Bobo to start throwing temper tantrums.  Methinks he doth protest too much.

I think it's funny that Bobo said he wrote for the business section.  Really, Bobo?  What great advice did you have for businesses?  "Yes, hello businesses, here's some advice from a guy that dropped $18,000 a year on an office for a profitless hobby, who had to close his office and blog from a Halifax toilet, who owes $5600 in back rent, who doesn't pay his corporate filing fees..."

Jesus, they might as well have made Sweet Brucey the business writer.  "Hello, here's some business advice from Sweet Brucey.  Do you have cash flow problems?  Just stiff the IRS and you'll have plenty of spare cash to take a two month Mexico trip!  Arriba Arriba!!!"

#14 2010-01-25 09:29:44

Yeah...what does someone do in Mexico for two months when he serves as the Chairman of the Board of Selectmen and apparently is considered indispensable by the other members. They can't make a decision without him, and the Town is in crisis.
Is he ignoring his studies at the alleged law school he attends.
Is he trying to make money to pay his taxes by perhaps working in a factory in Mexico that makes little drink umbrellas?
What a putz!!

#15 2010-01-25 10:53:01

Bobo Boo-boos, continued.......

I forgot to tell Tim about my recent experience at a  Boston conference for people in the businesses of  publishing, selling, and writing books .... as well as for  nuts like me who collect books .....where it emerged that Our Hero is obsessed about UFOs, and has for years been trying to publish a book about his alleged interaction with"real" outer space aliens. He even has a tote bag of  pebbles that are charred, supposedly "from the exhaust flames of the departing space ship".

So imagine the whoop I let out when I came across this little gem in Tim's report.:

"California has always had a high tolerance for cultists: You name a whacko idea and I could point you to an address where the people who are "believers" gather to swap stories, chant, whatever, and I found that Your Guy drove all of the personnel at the paper nuts with his incessant "true" stories about UFO's.  He often came to work carrying a tote bag filled with the manuscript of his "Tell All" UFO book  along with a motley collection of bits and pieces  from alleged UFO landing sites in New Mexico ."

Tim went on: "Diagnosing mental illnesses is not one of my specialties, so I'll just adapt a  Johnny Carson line that says it all: The subject you have hired me to investigate is not pulling a full train."

Before I return to the Chinatown episode ....which I guarantee will knock your socks off....I'll share another incident that Tim's search uncovered:  It seems that Bobo was highly offended when they took his press credentials away....so, not to worry, he made up his own "credentials": He wore a baseball cap that he'd had embroidered with large gold lettering: PRESS,and
he had a pocketful of bogus identification cards that he'd flash to gain admission to political gatherings, and crime scenes. When the "real" reporters complained to the Editor, Bobo would write scathing memos to the entire staff, accusing them of  cowardice, malfeasance, and dishonesty ! Does this sound familiar ,or what  ? ! ?   

So The Halifax Hero did not  re-invent himself when he came to Wareham. It is almost as if he came here running away from himself...but "himself" came with him.  History is once again repeating itself. In San Francisco, he insinuated himself into situations where he wasn't wanted; he portrayed himself in his writings as a cross between a Pulitzer winner and the Dalai Lama, but in reality, he was/is a pathetic creature doomed to repetitive failures through his  failure to see himself as the rest of the world sees him.

In the episodes ahead you will see him spinning more and more out of control until  he came perilously close to landing in jail, and who has the person who went to jail in his stead counting the days until he can leave his 9'X5' "home" in a prison thirty miles East of San Jose  and  make a pay-back trip to a small town in Southeastern New England .

So stay tuned, and if you want to do some research to get a better "feel" for what's ahead, go to Google and type in" San Francisco Chinatown Gangs".

Chinatown was Bobo's Waterloo......

#16 2010-01-25 11:46:06

Fascinating, Dick.
I can't wait until the next installment.

#17 2010-01-25 14:41:46

Dick Wheeler wrote:

...Guy drove all of the personnel at the paper nuts with his incessant "true" stories about UFO's.  He often came to work carrying a tote bag filled with the manuscript of his "Tell All" UFO book  along with a motley collection of bits and pieces  from alleged UFO landing sites in New Mexico ."

Close Encounters of the Bobo Kind

Been "probed" lately Bobo?

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

#18 2010-01-25 15:23:22

Dick,

If you have any dough left over, perhaps you could trace Bruce's background. The only relatives he seems to have are in-laws.  There was a rumor going around a couple of years ago that he was the love child of  Liz P and a RI mafia boss.  Liz and Bruce have been estranged ever since they failed to collect the back child support payments during a visit to Naples Italy.  Maybe the dead-beat dad has been traced to Mexico - another gangster hangeout.

#19 2010-01-25 16:49:06

Installment# 5, In which Our Hero gets into water that is way over his head......

I have to preface this installment with special thanks and praise for "Tim". In just three days he reworked his old  Chinatown contacts and found a person who remembered Bobo as if it had all happened yesterday. My hunch was right: Bobo was drawn to Chinatown the way a fly is drawn to  a meadow muffin, but without the expertise of the guy I will always think of as Dan O'Connell's West Coast Twin, this story never would have seen the light of day. Tim's first act after finding the informant was to e-mail me with the one word message: "Bingo !"

Apparently Tim  had became a legend during his years with the SFPD for his ability to ferret out what was happening deep inside the  intricate network of rival gangs in Chinatown. There were always gangs in this, the largest congregation of Chinese outside of China , but the large influx of displaced Asians  as a result of The  Vietnam War created a challenge for the traditional Chinatown gangs as the new arrivals created their own gangs overnight. The stakes were high: the staples of the gang economy were (and still are) drugs, extortion, gambling, human trafficking , and its related trade, prostitution.

The difficulties of penetrating Chinatown as a caucasian reporter had been insurmountable...No one had done it, so the first person to do it would be on a fast track to a Pulitzer.  Bobo , no surprise to his Bill W fans, felt that he had been put on Earth...or is it Eirth ?....to do just that.  So he weasled himself...using writing samples of dubious authorship, into what amounted  to an entry level internship on a reputable San Francisco newspaper.

His very first assignment, a human interest story about a new fortune cookie enterprise ,was so horribly written that he was immediately reassigned, as Tim reported, to a place where he could do less harm.  This is when Bobo took a dangerous turn. From that first rejection until he was finally banished from San Francisco for life, he spent every "off-work" moment trying to infiltrate Chinatown's inner workings.  He finally met an insider that Tim described as "perhaps the sleaziest character I have ever met". ... Extortion was this guy's specialty. Nothing fired him up more than the chance to bully those who owed him or to do physical damage to those who claimed that he was the one who reneged on money deals. The Two Sleazes were really "tight". " Like two peas in a pod," Tim was told by his source ,who remembered them both well.

Bobo was apparently not too keen about the extortion business. What really attracted him was  the human trafficking and drug dealing, and this is when the story begins to get murky and vague in a way that, strangely enough , makes me empathize with the frustration that Bobo must feel as a result of the resistance he has met while trying to cleanse Wareham of corruption.

Think about what he is enduring!  With relentless drive and consummate skill he has  unearthed a three million dollar embezzlement scheme and the names of  123 people "from all walks of life" who are such disciplined and hardened criminals that they have kept mum for twenty years.!  This is a phenomenon unequaled in the history of crime! These people are dangerous and must be exposed and punished....But he ,  Bobo The Honorable, as a supremely righteous person, can't reveal his source. It must be tearing the poor guy apart!

The agony of it all makes my heart reach out to Bobo, for now I have become caught in the same frustration. Here I have in front of me hard evidence that we have a person in our community posing as a journalist but who actually was involved in the importation of drugs (Think quaaludes...."ludes" to Bobo)
and also involved in the illegal importation of Asians...not women...but girls (average age 15 !) for the Massage Parlor trade ! Talk about frustration! There's a part of me that says I should break the promise Tim and I have given to our informant ,but the model of Bobo's steadfast courage in the face of relentless pressures inspires me to hold back. I just pray that I, too, will find the courage not to  give in to those who would have me betray a hallowed tradition of my profession and reveal my sources.

The story I can't tell gets darker:  To cut to the chase.... both Sleaze #1 and Sleaze# 2 got busted.  Sirens, drawn guns, handcuffs...the works.

The rest will not surprise any one of you: One of the Sleazes escapes prosecution (Guess ! ) by blaming the whole deal on his Buddy , who has, therefore, spent all these years in jail, not just for what he did but  additional time for the stuff his pal nailed him with.  Tim actually visited him  in his prison in San Jose Valley  about a week ago and came away thinking that he had never, in his  whole long life in the criminal justice system, met a person so intent on "getting back" at his fellow rat. He will be released this year on the first day of April.

As  one of Shakespeare's famous  skull-holding gravediggers might have said,  "Alas, poor Bobo...I knew him well."

Last edited by Dick Wheeler (2010-01-25 16:52:35)

#20 2010-01-25 17:00:13

Dick, you are my hero!

#21 2010-01-25 17:18:16

WAS SLAGER A DRUG CRAZED HIPPIE IN CALFORNIA , SMOKING POT GROWING MARIUNGNA IN HIS KITCHEN, WAS HE A FAT SLOB NOT PICKING UP IS UNDERWEAR UP IN HIS PARENTS HOUSE  CAUSING HIS DADDEY TO DRINK,DID HE LIE TO HIS DADDY ALL THE TIME ,I SAY WE TAHE A COLLECTION AND SENT THIS FAT ,BALDING, LIEING ,DIABETIC BACK TO CALIFONIA, WHAT AM ASS HOLE.  WAREHAM S BEST DREESED MAN HE IS NOT.

#22 2010-01-25 17:20:04

I guess if Slager doesn't file a lawsuit based on this.... then it MUST be true.

Isn't that your philosophy Bobo?

#23 2010-01-25 17:38:55

Where be your gibes now, Bobo?

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

#24 2010-01-25 18:04:31

What a wonderful story, Dick. I am glad you copyrighted it. It will be embarrassing if someone, without permission, reprints it.
WOW!
Pay back is a BITCH!
One would have to assume that "Tim" has given the needed information to Sleaze#1 (Or is it sleaze #2?).
How  long does it take to go from San Jose Valley to Wareham?
Thank you for enlightening us on the real reason that the troll acts the way he does.
Poor, poor man....

#25 2010-01-26 10:24:23

Postscript to The Bobo Hoax:  The stuff that Bobo has spewed out...and is still spewing out... has poisoned this town .   One by one he has taken the very people who have given so much of themselves..and their treasure...and trashed them.  What he tried to pull on John Wylde three years ago still has me seething: He intimated that John had misused Yawkey Foundation funds.  Outrageous. Reprehensible. None of these words reaches the true nature of this man's actions.

Nothing he has done, however, reaches the criminality of the things he has said to tarnish the work, the character, the legacy of Mary Jane Pillsbury.  My hoaxes  about him are my therapy.  No one is going to accuse my wife falsely of misappropriating funds and get away with it. No one is going to say that I absconded with $62,000 dollars that I "hoodwinked out of innocent Wareham citizens" and get away with it.

One of the funny things about inventing hoaxes about this guy is that you can't make them outrageous enough to not be believable!  No matter how bizarre I make them...they sound true because he is so bizarre himself ! You can't make cartoons of a cartoon!!

It is too much to expect that he will see that my hoax stories are merely mirror images of what he has been tossing out with impunity for the past three years.   When he writes fiction he truly believes that he has created the truth. My fiction, alas, is just fiction....but it's been fun.

#26 2010-01-26 10:53:06

I've told you before....If you ever write your book, I will be first in line to buy it. You are a hero to many and a friend to all of us.

#27 2010-01-26 11:48:33

Animal Cruelty !

Incredible !  Beyond bizzare ! !

I hit the "submit" button on the post that put the finishing touch on my Bobo hoax (Boax ?) ....and the phone rang. It was Tim calling at the crack of dawn from San Francisco ! 

Where  is the line between truth and fiction ! ? !  I'd just confessed that Tim didn't exist, and there he was... telling me about a Bobo incident that even my wild imagination wouldn't have dreamt up!

Yesterday he met a guy he'd tried to reach before but who was out of town until after Tim sent my report.

This person was in Bobo's journalism class at SFU before he got his job at the paper. Here's his story: One of the SF tourist attractions at that time was an old Romanian gypsy organ grinder who,day after day, year after year,  in a corner of famous Union Square, cranked out his traditional music as his little monkey performed endearing antics that made  spectators put generous gifts of coins and bills into the cup the monkey held out for all.  I remembered them both...the ancient gypsy and his captivating accomplice, and felt a twinge of regret when Tim told me that the old man had died during the time Our Hero was warming up for his run for a Pulitzer by taking writing classes in a building that bordered Union Square.

So what did he do? If you guessed that he talked the organ grinder's widow out of both the hurdy gurdy AND the monkey, you got it right.

Potentially it was a great financial plan: During off  hours he would go to nearby Union Square and rake in great amounts of coins from the persuasive powers of the trained monkey.

The monkey,alas,alas, hated Bobo. Hated, hated, hated.  Monkeys pick up vibes.  Bobo sent out b-a-a-ad vibes. The monkey not only wouldn't pass the cup, he made rude gestures at Bobo that had the tourists in stitches and Bobo in a conniption fit.

Now Bobo is not prone to laughing at himself; one could  even say that he is humor-deprived, so when the monkey escalated his disdain from rude gestures to biting Bobo's "behind", he lost it, and commenced to beat up on the poor monkey. He yanked off his belt, and to the horror and loud disapproval of the crowd, commenced to slap the poor animal until Bobo was subdued by onlookers and eventually hauled off by the police.

Now at this point Tim was chuckling...while I'm thinking that watching a poor little monkey get slapped around isn't a funny sight, here was Tim chuckling. Then he went on and said that the reason he was chuckling was the way the incident was covered in the newspaper: "SFU student arrested for spanking his monkey in Union Square."

What's to chuckle about? I don't get it.

Now I've led a pretty sheltered life so there may be a double-entendre here that I'm missing....but this is my latest hoax from my hoax in San Francisco, and I thought I should share it with you even though I not only don't get it...it didn't happen.

Last edited by Dick Wheeler (2010-01-26 13:30:03)

#28 2010-01-26 12:11:02

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

#29 2010-01-26 12:41:55

Here's what Bobo posted on the San Francisco Examiner's Alumni Facebook page..
I joined the site thinking I was becoming a "fan" (like many sites on FB)..and it says all content is public on it..I removed myself from the group, and apologized to the site administrator for my mistake..I WAS NOT trying in any way to "claim" I am an "alumnus" of the SF Examiner..there are quite a few photos there (including large group photos), dating to the time Bobo claims to have been such an integral employee...But, alas..No Bobo.

Why are your grand achievements so hard to find Bobo??...searching the internet (public info)..is not "cyber stalking"..and stating I'm attempting to gain "personal information about you and YOUR FAMILY"...is a total lie..but then, I wouldn't expect anything less..

Bobo wrote:

Robert Slager I'm sorry to trouble you good folks with this, but there is a very strange man named (edit-my name removed) who lives in Wareham, Massachusetts. He's apparently now cyber-stalking me. He has joined this Facebook page trying to find personal information about me and my family. He is not an alumni of the Examiner. If this individual attempts to contact any of you, I respectfully ask that you either contact me at my work number (781) 754-0773 or contact law enforcement officials immediately. Thank you.

By all means people..use his "work" number (toilet telephone)..to call and tell him what a joke he is.

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-01-26 12:44:18)

#30 2010-01-26 12:45:54

Don'tcha just LOVE Dick Wheeler?
I am shocked that you claim that story was fiction, Dick.
Why would I give you the name of my cousin in California who is an investigator?
Why would he tell me how much you paid him? (By the way, you should have told me, I could have got him down a little bit).
Now, instead of thinking that the troll was a chicken choker, I find out he was a MONKEY SLAPPER!
Damn...oh, well...

#31 2010-01-26 12:48:33

P-Span...did you search for the troll's name on the members of the alumni association site?
Is he listed as an alumni?

#32 2010-01-26 12:53:24

You'd think if Bobo left the Examiner on good terms and was a good employee there, that he wouldn't care about P-SPAN checking out a facebook page..  What have you got to hide, Bobo?  Worried that your former colleagues won't agree with your assessment of your work there?  Interesting.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-01-26 13:05:44)

#33 2010-01-26 13:06:57

Hey!  Is that Sweet Brucey cranking the organ and Bobo dancing in the monkey suit?

#34 2010-01-26 13:50:14

Bobo: "Alumni" is the plural form. One does not say,"I am not an alumni of...", it should be, "I am not an alumnus of..."

Additionally, the use of the word to indicate former employment is incorrect. You can get fired by the Examiner, but you can't graduate from it.

People trying to find out about The Slager Era (Error) at the Examiner would have better luck looking under the category:" Parties held to celebrate the departure of obnoxious employees."  A lot of people will remember the blow-out when you left.... after all, it went on for three days.

#35 2010-01-26 15:26:30

AGAIN IF BOBO DOESNT SUE THAN IT IS A TRUE STORY

#36 2010-01-27 11:38:15

To pull off a hoax you have to have a perfect memory, and what 80 year old geezer has a perfect memory ? !   The first hoax was hard enough to keep track of, but then I made it harder on my crumbling brain by creating a hoax within a hoax.  Now I can't remember which one of my versions was a real hoax, or the true version that I had called a "hoax" in order to throw Bobo off  the trail.

It blew me away to have my"non-existent" Tim call... right after I'd  said that I'd made him up... with that animal cruelty story, but looking back on that call, I'm inclined to think that it was someone playing a hoax on ME !   I'm lost in a time warp of my own creation. Where are you, Stephen Spielburg, now that I need you !

I had another hoax pulled on me this morning in a phone call from someone who said he lived in Halifax, had been following this blog, and had some information that might interest me : " For many weeks a red van with a male driver has pulled up in front of my apartment complex just before 10AM. Three very young Asian women....girls, actually... get in the van and they drive off. "....... This is where it gets spooky, because he went on to say he was inspired .....by what I've admitted was a hoax  !....to follow the van to see where the girls were dropped off. He followed them all the way to Brockton, and  about a half a mile beyond the Veterans Hospital  they got out at small wooden structure with a flashing neon sign saying "Madame Feelgood's Spa".

I'm sure it was a fake call; in fact it might even have been Bobo himself
trying to bait me into making a big deal out of it and give it false credibility.  I've checked in the phone book and there is NO listing for a "Madame Feelgood's Spa" !  Nice fake, Bobo.....Gotcha !

What it illustrates is that we all have a  tendency to believe what we want to believe. With his mathematically impossible three million dollar embezzlement scheme, Bobo is catering to a BOS hungry for fuel for their vendetta against the library.They are so bent on revenge for I know not what that they run rough shod over preposterous stories and proclaim them to be true.

What makes outrageous tales about Bobo unique is that no matter how preposterous they are, no matter how obviously manufactured they are, like the one the supposed "Halifax resident" tried to palm off on me a little while ago, there's a little voice inside me saying,"But it could be true you know...."

But that's enough for Bobo....I'm putting him aside to focus full time on April 6....But before signing off I want to thank the people  who have made me feel better about the monkey abuse  Tim related yesterday. Several bloggers who seem to know a lot about training animals.. especially monkeys... have reassured me that people who  abuse their monkeys inevitably go blind.  Let's hope and pray that Bobo takes better care of his seeing eye dog than he did with his monkey.

#37 2010-01-27 14:14:09

He reminds me of the little boy at the table eating a steak dinner with his family.
The boy was taught how to politely cut the meat into small pieces to avoid choking.
His father said to him: Masticate your meat at least twenty times. It is better for you."
He thought dad said, "masturbate".

Hasn't be right in the head since.

Blindness would be inevitable if it were all true.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com