#1 2010-01-12 22:53:57

got to see the grotesque  Bobo tonight after the Selectman's meeting..from now on when he whines about his diabites, picture him puffing away on a cigarette in the Town Hall lot!!..guess there's no smoking allowed in the beat-up minivan his wife pays for..

#2 2010-01-13 00:01:28

not good to hear that he is smoking agian. I don't want any one to die before their time. But he is asking for it. in more ways than one. His business is dead is he commiting  the ultimit either way his family looses.

#3 2010-01-13 07:35:51

Maybe he needs the calming effects of the nicotine. Now that the "cavalry" has arrived, the truth will be told. I understand you can be charged with making false statements to authorities. Puff away!!!

Let me repeat this profound statement: The truth is the truth and a lie is a lie. 

Period.

I think this will all come down to who has the evidence that will reveal the truth.  Be patient. The truth will set us free.

#4 2010-01-13 08:48:02

I second that.  Puff away, Bobo!  You would look fabulous wheeling an oxygen tank around behind you and whenever people get tired of listening to your lies, we could just steal your robotic voicebox.

#5 2010-01-13 08:56:41

I think someone ought to watch "The Biggest Loser".
Obviously, losing weight and stopping smoking is a great help to your health. The troll could win the biggest loser for weight loss, and be awarded the biggest loser in two separate contests. One local in Wareham and the other on the "ranch" in California.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com