#1 2009-12-17 13:32:01

I keep hoping that one day this piece of gum will finally just scrape off my shoe, but it just hangs on.

I have to love the following lie from his crystal ball,

I will always wonder why people send letters to the editor about us to everybody except us

I have the date (11/13) and email where I sent my letter to the editor (concerning the MJP story) to all 3 papers. Two chose to publish it, one didn't. Can you guess which one? Yep, Bingo! Bobo the Fabricating Coward. We can chalk this up as another lie in the Bobo the Fabricator book. Is it any wonder no legitimate source or writer would submit anything to his second class political hit sheet?

As far as the rest of his BS. It's simple and straight forward. You were extended an open invitation to visit me at my house anytime. My father once told me that the best way to deal with a lying coward is to smile and nod.

Smiling and nodding....

Last edited by Larry McDonald (2009-12-17 13:38:01)

#2 2009-12-17 14:02:48

Sent: Friday, November 13, 2009 10:56 AM
To: 'Warehamobserver@aol.com'
Subject: Letter to the Editor

Mr. Slager,
I would like to submit this as a letter to the editor.

Thank you,

Larry McDonald
(Removed address and phone number)

It had an attachment! Proof that Bobo is a liar.

Last edited by Larry McDonald (2009-12-17 18:31:04)

#3 2009-12-17 22:06:17

Ain't it a hoot? I got a jeer! I'd like to thank Ham for being an inspiration and Molly for showing me the way. You love me, you really love me! :)

Okay enough joking. His jeer reads like the rest of his material, confusing and completely lame. What he didn't know is I also sent that letter to the Selectmen BEFORE they announced they weren't seeking a "forensic" audit. What makes it even more laughable, is that it doesn't matter how Bobo the Coward Fabricator spins it, he lied. I know of another person who sent a letter to the editor and it wasn't published. Which is why we don't send letters to the Wareham Pravda, he is biased and truth challenged!

In honor of my jeer, I just want to say.....Neener Neener Neener!

I had a great time tonight and met some wonderful people. I think a new batch of cookies is on the way this weekend! Cookie Fest II......

#4 2009-12-17 23:33:21

i want Cookies. because I cant have them.

#5 2009-12-17 23:55:06

kin... why NO cookies for you?? i'll make a delivery to you...

a bit off track but andrea s has a mispelled word and the "editor" didnt correct it either hmmm.....

"The trail is expected to last for two weeks. Plymouth Superior Court. Judge Raymond J. Brassard is scheduled to preside."

#6 2009-12-18 00:09:41

liz thank you for the cookie delivery but I am diabetic and cant eat them anyway. Just like BoBo but he would take them anyway.

#7 2009-12-18 00:11:07

i know Larry and they can't be without suger. think about an onther source of sweetness next year. i can help you with thai.

#8 2009-12-18 01:29:15

off track again but andrea s also said there would be NO nativity scene at the town hall this year.. guess what there IS in fact the nativity scene displayed on the gass outside of the town hall.. that opinion that is sold to some for 75 cents is a curse the editor tells lies and make predictions that NEVER come true so does a writer for him...

#9 2009-12-18 02:42:32

LIZdaGNOME wrote:

a bit off track but andrea has a mispelled word and the "editor" didnt correct it either hmmm.....

He must use some very expensive editing/newspaper layout software that only media company's would purchase. It probably cost him so much that he couldn't afford the "spell check" add on module. At least run your columns through the spell check in any Microsoft program......

#10 2009-12-18 02:43:42

I want to thank Larry and Liz for all their hard work and dedication. It's people like this that just might save this town. A lot of people start out strong on an issue and then fade away. You should both be proud of what you have accomplished so far.  Thanks  again for all your efforts!!

#11 2009-12-18 06:50:24

simplelogic1 wrote:

I want to thank Larry and Liz for all their hard work and dedication. It's people like this that just might save this town. A lot of people start out strong on an issue and then fade away. You should both be proud of what you have accomplished so far.  Thanks  again for all your efforts!!

ty for the kind words.... i want ACCOUNTABILITY AND TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH from our town leaders... i want a wareham my daughter can be proud of...

#12 2009-12-18 08:06:45

Thank you thank you Simplelogic!  I agree with Liz, we need fiscal responsibility, accountability, and professional demeanor from our leaders. We need better personnel decisions, and let's put a stop to personal agendas running this town!

Take Back Wareham!

#13 2009-12-18 08:17:13

KIn,
One cookie....it won't kill you! We will probably do another load this weekend. We are almost out of cookies and I"m pretty sure there are several people in town enjoying them. So....One more batch of the hershey kiss cookies, one more batch of sugar cookies, and batch of greek cookies, 1 lb of glazed pecans, and poppy seed bread. If you want them, come by this Sunday sometime!

Special message for PSpan....get off your butt and come get some!

It is very clear we have made headway in the communities around Wareham. People are listening and paying attention to every misstep the Selectmen and other elected officials make. Believe me, they have made plenty! Bobo the Cowardly Fabricator is helping our cause with his lamebrain ramblings. If you aren't involved yet, get involved. Educate a friend, family member, or neighbor. Votes are what counts and they are starting to add up. Get the word out!  I know there is more information coming out (smiling). Let's put this town in the hands of responsible/accountable leaders!

I am going to savor my very first Jeer today!

Take Back Wareham!

#14 2009-12-18 11:38:19

GladToBeAway wrote:

LIZdaGNOME wrote:

a bit off track but andrea has a mispelled word and the "editor" didnt correct it either hmmm.....

He must use some very expensive editing/newspaper layout software that only media company's would purchase. It probably cost him so much that he couldn't afford the "spell check" add on module. At least run your columns through the spell check in any Microsoft program......

spelling corrected and no ty to me for proofreading..:(

#15 2009-12-19 09:36:54

One of the most hilarious attributes of Bobo the cowardly fabricator is his inability to connect the dots. I believe his comprehension skills are just above 3rd grade level but not quite to 4th grade. If you add his lazy approach to research (which we have known since at least 2007), you have the makings for a failing newspaper business. How bad is it? His core group of readers are actually sending contributions to him to keep his paper afloat. Huh? I don't suppose we have had to send donations or contributions to the Courier or S-T? Why is that? Because they are a full featured paper that offers more than pages and pages of editiorials. They have an excellent base of advertisers and continue to meet the needs of the community. Did I mention they have skilled reporters and thoughtful editors?

People, this is what happens when your ego is bigger than your brain!  If you have no talent for writing, no research skills, and you spend your time browsing our site for info, you really need to look into another career!

I'm off to shop and enjoy a Bobo-free day!

#16 2009-12-22 15:33:09

slager it must take alot of soap to wash off after handling your papers....

"Most weeks, after all the papers are delivered, I feel like taking a shower to wash away all this filth. I’m afraid if I don’t it will somehow poison my soul."

#17 2009-12-22 21:15:39

Bobo, don't worry, you'd need to get a soul first.

#18 2009-12-23 06:33:56

YEAH THATS EXACTLY WHAT I THINK AFTER READING YOUR FILTHY PAPER

#19 2009-12-23 07:25:15

Speaking of filfth, when Bobo writes things like in this new column, where he refers to a woman's death as "a card to play," he officially wins the "filfthiest, poorest excuse for a human being on the face of the planet award."

Congratulations, Bobo the Filfth Bag - you are now officially worse than Hitler.

#20 2009-12-23 07:57:47

I think my New Year resolution is to ignore Bobo the Cowardly Fabricator. He has been busted in so many lies it hard to keep track. He truly plays no part in Wareham except as the babysitter for the Tin Foil Hat Club. He can write negative things until he is blue in the face, but no one believes him!

With the election coming fast and furious, it's time to cut him loose. He is not a resident, does not have vote, and doesn't have much of a newspaper. Think about it, no advertisers, having to accept donations from his Tin Foil Hat club, and still writing "poor pitiful me" stories. He is truly a non-factor!

In other news, Merry Christmas to all !

#21 2009-12-23 08:41:04

Larry McDonald wrote:

I think my New Year resolution is to ignore Bobo the Cowardly Fabricator.

Yessssssssss. My sentiments exactly. Let's all include ignoring the rag and ragboy in our New Year's resolutions. And let's vow that this is one resolution we plan to keep.

Happy, happy, happy New Year without the rag.  This has been my goal since Independence Day when I began this project. Then on Thanksgiving, I gave thanks to all who stopped reading it and there were plenty of you.  Remember--not paying his printer, moving his office to his home bathroom, giving away his pay per view only online articles, no one buying his rag and so on.  I'm hoping for a Christmas miracle so that on New Year's Day, Wareham will be free of this plague and will be on the road to recovery--full recovery will take place on election day. By Independence Day 2010, this will be a different, and much better, Wareham. Please join me in this worthy cause.

Thanks to everyone who has already joined me on my mission. That's the best Christmas present I could have gotten. Merry Christmas everyone.

#22 2009-12-23 09:03:42

Molly,
I have to admit it has been difficult to not comment on Bobo the cowardly fabricator. It has been amusing to watch him twist and spin every time he is caught in a lie. I dont' mind him writing about me or the Tin Foil Hat Club talking about me. At least they are giving someone else a rest. None of those people have a clue about who I am, which brings a great deal of laughter to my friends and family.

But, despite my amusement, it's time to concentrate on what is really important, and Bobo and his puppy poopy paper is not important.

Merry Christmas trees Molly!

#23 2009-12-23 13:53:21

another LIE from slager..

"I will always meet with anybody who asks"

1....i asked him several times to talk about how the REST of the maple springs residents felt.. he NEVER gave us the time of day....

2....i asked him to meet me at town hall to request records... he REFUSED..

3....I told him i would gladly sit with him to explain the ENTIRE msr story and how it affected our children and the quality and safety of an entire neighborhood... he REFUSED

#24 2009-12-23 14:37:05

Maybe Christmas helps to put things in perspective.  I have been thinking lately of a hypothetical scenario.

If I were walking down the street and came across an insane bum who started screaming lies and conspiracy theories at the top of his lungs, I would just walk right past him, shake my head and think to myself about how sad it is that society doesn't do more to help the mentally challenged.  It would be a pointless waste of time to get into an argument with someone in that poor frame of mind.

So, if I'd ignore a nut screaming out lies and hair brained conspiracies without a second thought, then why the hell don't I do the same thing when Bobo the nutbag writes his lies and dumbass conspiracy theories on paper?

At this point, he is irrelevent.  He has lost all touch with Wareham because the talk about town is what a sad, sad pathetic little washed up liar he has become.  He is an embarrassment only to himself, and every word out of his obnoxious mouth just causes him more embarrassment.  He's too much of a moron to realize it.

Arguing with this mental midget is about as pointless as arguing with an angry street bum or a barking rabid dog.  Respond to their lies with facts and logic and they only respond by barking louder in the hopes of drowning you out.

Merry Christmas, Bloggers!  Enjoy the holiday, rest up, and come January, get ready to come out a-swingin because it's time to send the tax cheat and the dirt thief packin!

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-12-23 14:54:15)

#25 2009-12-24 09:39:26

I agree with you Ham. I woke up this morning and realized that I have wasted so much of my time arguing with a lost cause. My fight is with the elected officials of this town and their special interest group (CRC). Instead of worrying about a non-resident who cannot tell the truth, let's concentrate improving this town.

After the holidays, I have major projects to deal with at work and WE have a town to save!

Merry Christmas and a safe holiday season.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com