#1 2009-12-17 09:24:45

Hey Bobo the Dumbass!!!  If you want to rewrite your bullshit lies about the library, do a little homework first, will ya'?  Now you're saying that this non-existant conspiracy fantasy went back all the way to 1991? 

Well Bobo the Dumb Shit, the Cat Lady, THE FOUNDER OF YOUR PAPER, was a trustee at that time.  So I guess you're trying to say that the Cat Lady should be hauled off to jail and YOU should pay reparations to the town since YOUR PAPER was started with illegal proceeds?

We all know you are full of horse shit and none of this is true, but just wanted you to know you are so blinded by your dark and twisted obsession of stomping your boot on a deceased woman's throat that you just falsely accused the Cat Lady and threw a cloud of suspicion up over your own paper just to do it. Dumbass. 

Cheers!

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-12-17 09:25:36)

#2 2009-12-17 09:43:40

And don't try to change the story, Bobo!  The evidence has been preserved!

Put on your 3-D glasses, folks!  It will be fun to watch him spin his way out of this one!

What Bobo, you need to have another interview with the fake non-existant source that you made up to clear the Cat Lady?

Bobo, there are piles of cow shit with more brains and personality than you.  Do yourself and the town a favor and just resign immediately before you cause yourself any further embarrassment.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-12-17 09:44:41)

#3 2009-12-17 10:03:46

Ham he CAN'T keep his stories straight...

"..our sources to the library scandal story. So, after conducting a two-year investigation we’re supposed to turn our work over..."

he goes back and forth 1 yr then 2.... make up your mind..

#4 2009-12-17 10:08:28

In addition to Liz Pezzoli some town notables on the board of trustees in 1991 include Myron Peabody, Patricia Cullen and Patricia Wylde.  These are some of the most respected citizens of Wareham.

Here is part of Ms. Pillsbury's town report which is a public document, for that year:

"The past fiscal year opened a new chapter in the 100 year long history of the Wareham Free Library. On May 6, 1991 the library opened its doors to the public in the first town-owned library building in its history.... The move to the new library was accomplished with the help of dozens of wonderful volunteers, saving the town approximately $18,000. It was a true community effort epitomizing the best of what can be accomplished by generous and dedicated individuals."

From Mary Jane in the 1992 town report:

"The staff members deserve a lot of thanks for making the first year so successful. They have worked hard and tirelessly under often difficult circumstances. We are understaffed and the building has no custodian of its own. This has not daunted the hard-working, dedicated librarians and support staff who have always made the library one that should be a source of pride in
the community."

I will say the same thing today about our current staff.  Seventeen years later and the staff still face the same problems. That is NOT the way it was before this BoS came into power and the personal vendetta against the library began.  (Did I ever tell you the story about the time a library patron called the police on Bruce S at the library and the admonishment from MJP that she'd have to take a "no trespass" order out on him if he created more problems in the library? It came up at the deposition and there is a police report about it. I truly believe this began the vendetta. But I digress.)

So here is a hearty thanks to the skeleton crew of the library who keep it functioning without a qualified library director. Your hard work is truly appreciated.

#5 2009-12-17 12:29:00

YET ANOTHER ANONYMOUS SOURCE. HE DID THIS TO KEEP THE STORY GOING BECAUSE SO FAR IT HASNT GONE ANYWHERE. NO PROOF, NO FACTS.

#6 2009-12-17 12:30:46

He is still trying to sell papers, no big deal. The only people buying this is the Tin Foil Hat Club.

#7 2009-12-17 12:35:28

Wow, Ham is so honored I'm racking up the jeers like there's no tommorrow.  You know what I say about getting jeers - if a pathetic loser lying asshole says he doesn't like you, then you must be doing something right. 

Bobo the Dumbass Retard - Reread my post above.  I didn't say the Cat Lady should go to jail because I said your whole story about the library is pure grade A bullshit straight from the brain of a stark raving mad lunatic like yourself.  I said that since YOU rewrote YOUR bullshit lies to now say it goes back to 1991, then YOU, BOBO THE DUMBASS, are the one who is saying the Cat Lady should go to jail.

YOU didn't do your homework and now YOU have been caught in a lie.  Your need to lie about the library is so intense that you didn't do your homework to find out who the trustees were in 1991 and you became so wrapped up in lying about the library that you cast suspicions on your very own newspaper founder and your newspaper itself without even realizing it.  To keep going with your need to rape the memory of the woman you hate with every fiber of your being with lies, you basically lied about your newspaper and your newspaper founder and didn't even realize it because you have the brain capacity of a fungus.  God damn, they should write a book about you and call it "Bobo: The Story of the Most Idiotic Ignorant Incompetent Moron that Ever Walked the Face of the Earth."

You stuck your foot in your fat mouth with this one and you know it, numbnuts.  Thanks for playing, now go suck a bagel and check yourself into the psych ward.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-12-17 13:00:35)

#8 2009-12-17 13:02:38

Bobo really, when you do something wrong, you should man up and admit it.  Why can't you be more like your father?  Now THERE was a man who knew how to realize and walk away from his mistakes...

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-12-17 13:02:55)

#9 2009-12-17 13:43:22

I am HAMATRON5000!
I am damn proud of it!

#10 2009-12-17 16:00:29

Congrats on the Jeer Ham. As to my Crystal Ball--well, I've been told that the sewer will never make it to my neck of the woods, so even God will have a hard time putting a pumping station in front of my house. But I'd really LOVE to be on sewer so I wouldn't have to pay to pump my system every couple of years and not have to worry if I do too many loads of laundry I'll overburden my system, so maybe if I try hard enough God will reward me.....

But really, this is funny from the tacky tabloid: “The reason those years were never recorded in the ledger was because the board of library trustees kept almost no financial records before 1995,” the source said. “There is almost no paperwork from the trustees before 1995. Nobody knows what happened to all the donations made to the library before that.”

Why funny? I'm just wondering where this informant/snitch trustee was all those years. The records were in the bankers boxes in the conference room closet---all the former records from the old Tobey library trustees. The trustees eventually purchased two file cabinets for the conference room in the current library and those records were transferred to those file drawers. Where do you think we got the copies of the wills that all the lawyers in the litigation had access to, and the very ones the judge saw during mediation?  Oops, in the files!!!! When I came on board as a trustee in 1994, there were all of the treasurer's reports on file with copies of investment reports etc.  So, no records before 1995??? Oh, excuse me "almost no" records before 1995. That must account for those BOXES of records transferred from Tobey to 59 Marion Road and the file cabinet FILLED with records from 1991 on.

All of the old records (Tobey) and all of the 1991-current records (new library) were boxed up and brought to the lawyers' office when the trustees began litigation. Now I don't know one trustee who isn't aware of that.  We have hand written minutes from meetings dating back to the conception of the corporation in 1891. We have copies of their investments in railroads and other stocks etc. It's actually fun to go through those old records because it really is a piece of Wareham history, especially seeing the names of so many "townies" who were involved in the library back then.

Again I must ask, why doesn't the informant/snitch trustee know all this? Hard to do when you are a figment of the imagination of a tacky tabloid writer. 

And Ham, you will appreciate this--taking the embezzlement back to 1991 puts Liz Pezzoli on board but takes me right out of that picture!! I was still living in Illinois and had never heard of the Wareham Free Library!!! Irony, irony

#11 2009-12-17 16:46:22

Anyone ever think that Liz Pizzoli is the "anonymous source" as a former Trustee, and she is playing with Slager to get him back for what he did to her?
Now..that's irony!!

#12 2009-12-17 17:14:39

danoconnell wrote:

Anyone ever think that Liz Pizzoli is the "anonymous source" as a former Trustee, and she is playing with Slager to get him back for what he did to her?
Now..that's irony!!

I did consider that...but the crack investigative journalist/multi media magnate wouldn't be so easily duped..meow..

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

#13 2009-12-17 19:18:40

Nora Bicki wrote:

And Ham, you will appreciate this--taking the embezzlement back to 1991 puts Liz Pezzoli on board but takes me right out of that picture!! I was still living in Illinois and had never heard of the Wareham Free Library!!! Irony, irony

That's hilarious! Nora, whenever Bobo shoots himself in the foot like this, you have to whip out the "haha!"

This one's for you, Bobo the Dumbass:

#14 2009-12-17 21:57:24

Nora Bicki wrote:

(Did I ever tell you the story about the time a library patron called the police on Bruce S at the library and the admonishment from MJP that she'd have to take a "no trespass" order out on him if he created more problems in the library? It came up at the deposition and there is a police report about it. I truly believe this began the vendetta. But I digress.)

I'm glad this was mentioned because it is a classic tale of Brucey-rage but I think it happened pre-Bobo so it never really got out there much.  My recollection based on the word on the street that I heard, an elderly lady was waiting to use the computer, Sweet Brucey went over his allotted time, a library employee asked him to let the lady have her turn, and Brucey had a Brucey fit.  I heard that Brucey called one of the library employees some naughty words.  That incident was no doubt a motivator for the anti-library vendetta.

Oh I know Bobo, you'll say we're all evil power elite bastards that make things up but this is a story known about town and as Nora mentions, came up in depositions and was reported to the police.  Something for the voters to think about when they make their decision next year.

It's interesting, Nora presents facts, facts, and more facts.  Bobo can't argue with them, so he just hurls insults at her (the pump station remark).  That is pretty much Bobo's argument style - facts are met with insults.

#15 2009-12-18 09:00:01

Sticks and stones will break my bones, but hurled insults just slide right off this thick skin!!

Q = Library attorney and A = Bruce

Q: Do you recall that there were any incidents in the library, within the physical library, before spring, 2007, where you had an argument with library employees?
A: Yeah, I do recall that.
Q: And tell me what you remember.
A: I was asked to leave the library....I remember the police came.

And later,
Q: And who was the librarian?
A: I know her by sight. I don't know her name.
Q: Did you call the reference librarian a bitch in the course of that incident?
A: No, sir.

By the way, the reference librarian was not Susan Pizzolato that day. It was her day off.  Witnesses, including the librarian and the woman who called the police, state Bruce did call the librarian a bitch and quite loudly!!!. In the deposition Bruce claims the library staff called the police, but that is not true as the police report indicates. It was the woman he told couldn't use the computer even though it was her time. I do have the depositions and the staff report, and the police report was obtained by our lawyers. Evidence, facts, police reports. Don't you just love the truth?

By the way, to avoid such problems with time on the computer (people sometimes tried to overstay their allotted time) the Trustees purchased the system now in place which is the Envisionware system. Users need to code in their library card numbers, and when the time is up, the computer blocks them out. That way, the staff doesn't have to take abuse from rude, nasty patrons who acted like Bruce (even though he really was in the minority. Most patrons are polite and would leave the computers when asked without calling the staff bitches!!! It's just a standard system used in many libraries and frees the staff up to do other tasks and it was generous for the Trustees to pay for the system since the town could not afford it.)

#16 2009-12-18 09:23:39

Nora,
Top of the morning to you! Don't you just love having facts? It becomes more and more obvious that we have skilled and intelligent people here to spread the truth! Meanwhile, Bobo the Cowardly Fabricator continue to wallow in lies and hearsay!

I want to share my Jeer with you because you are the best editor I have ever known!

#17 2009-12-18 09:36:48

danoconnell wrote:

Now..that's irony!!

Interesting question. Here is what the tacky tabloid writer wrote in June of this year:

"Apparently all roads in Wareham really do lead to the library.
    According to a former member of the Library Board of Trustees who spoke extensively with the Observer this week, panic is now running rampant among the ranks (see story, above). A vast majority of the former trustees have reportedly wanted to settle litigation with the town for a long time, only to be thwarted by two members. But after the town copied hard drives of library computers during an audit of all town-owned computers, the pressure to settle grew. After the town was granted an extension on discovery in its countersuit against the former trustees for conversion of public funds, full-fledged panic set in, according to the former trustee."

Later he added:
"The panic of the former trustees appears to have doubled in the last 48 hours. The hunt is on to discover which of them had the courage to speak to me about the inner turmoil within the group. Their new plan is to pass around a letter for each former trustee to sign, disavowing what was written in this week’s Observer. Of course my source will sign it. Otherwise that person’s identity will be revealed. Then the former trustees will say I made the whole thing up. Clever in a third-grade sort of way.
    The truth is I’ve been in communication with two of the former trustees for well over a year now. One of them is too terrified to be quoted, even as an anonymous source. The other is the person who finally granted an official interview as long as I swore I would protect this person’s identity."

Liz Pezzoli is not one of the former trustees whom the tacky tabloid writer references here. He says his source will sign a letter to protect his/her identity because the source is part of the litigation. So, his source(s) have to be part of the nine trustees in the case. Hmmmm.  The problem with telling lies is that it is easy to forget some of them, and then you trip yourself up with new lies. 

That's why I find his recent claims so odd. The NINE have interesting knowledge about the case but I guess his "sources" have chosen not to share it. And the "facts" supposedly stated by the informant above are not true. There was no panic and there was no problem with ALL our lawyers asking for the extension. It wasn't just K and P that asked. I and two other trustees were in the room with all the lawyers when they discussed the extension which was only finally granted because K and P attorney Corbo had to take her maternity leave a month early because of complications and a new lawyer had to take over. We all knew this. All the lawyers had already applied for and gotten two extensions previously. No big deal.

Also interesting to note that most of the NINE were not trustees during the 1995-2005, now 1991-2005 embezzlement/money laundering/loan sharking/copy machine/used book sale scheme. Also, the NINE are very aware that records of the trustees exist before 1995 (as recently claimed they were not by the "snitch") because the very important wills, financial records, and the very important 1977 transition committee documents (dealing with the trust fund) were part of the case. Double hmmmm.

Note my comments on another thread where I called the trustee/informant/snitches a figment of the tabloid writer's imagination. One of our lawyers referred to the snitches as "stealth informants"!!! They actually enjoyed a good laugh over it.

#18 2009-12-18 09:40:12

I hope I have the privilege of meeting you some day, Nora.

#19 2009-12-18 09:49:42

Dan, you must come up for our victory party in April!!

And Larry, thanks for sharing your jeer with me and for your kind words!

#20 2009-12-18 11:41:30

I'll be there!
Maybe sooner.
Fund raisers, etc.?
:)

#21 2009-12-18 12:17:47

Nora Bicki wrote:

The records were in the bankers boxes in the conference room closet---all the former records from the old Tobey library trustees. The trustees eventually purchased two file cabinets for the conference room in the current library and those records were transferred to those file drawers. Where do you think we got the copies of the wills that all the lawyers in the litigation had access to, and the very ones the judge saw during mediation?  Oops, in the files!!!! When I came on board as a trustee in 1994, there were all of the treasurer's reports on file with copies of investment reports etc.  So, no records before 1995??? Oh, excuse me "almost no" records before 1995. That must account for those BOXES of records transferred from Tobey to 59 Marion Road and the file cabinet FILLED with records from 1991 on.

Slow day for me, so here goes. Tacky tabloid writer was right on this one.(I'd say get a life, but he lives for this site!!) Note, I never said the boxes from Tobey were all nice and neat and that the records were easy to find. They were all dumped in the boxes which is why we bought the file cabinets. It did take close to a year to get all those financial records, THAT WERE THERE, JUST IN DISARRAY in order!! Note that Hazel never said they were missing, just messy.  Bobo got on top of this one faster than you can pump out a septic system!!

He quotes one of the trustees:
   Taber: "...The financial records, were in very, very poor form."

Attorney: What do you mean by "the records were" - thet (sic)were in disarray? I'm sorry. I don't want to put words in your mouth.

Taber: I remeber (sic) when I first became a trustee, this one man had resigned. This man took over and he had a horrible time just finding recepits,(sic) finding deposits. The bookkeeping was just horrible. So then this girl, this friends of mine, Barbara, took over as treasurer and she and this group worked diligently to get the finances straightened out, and they concentrated a lot on keeping them.

Attorney: How long did that take to get the records straightened out?

Taber: Over a year.

Attorney: That was in the mid 1990s, you think?

Taber: I'm saying around 1994.

Last edited by Nora Bicki (2009-12-18 12:19:08)

#22 2009-12-18 12:50:08

Addendum: Should I thank the tacky tabloid writer for posting Hazel's deposition? His snitch said there were "almost no" records. I say there were boxes of them. Then he quotes Hazel saying they were there, just messy and it took a year to straighten them out.  So by posting it, he's basically saying I was right!!

Edit: Just got an email from you know who asking if I care to revise my statement!!!  Too funny!!!

Last edited by Nora Bicki (2009-12-18 14:16:26)

#23 2009-12-18 14:48:53

Not one laugh about the title of this thread?

I got it Ham

#24 2009-12-18 15:11:22

commonsense wrote:

I got it Ham

common..I got it..but it had a different effect than laughing for me.

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

#25 2009-12-19 09:04:10

Nora,
It looks like no matter how bad Bobo the cowardly fabricator's comprehension skills are, he would recognize that  Hazel's deposition validates your claims and contradicts his claims. This has been one of his tactics or faults since the beginning. He ignores TRUTH by either changing his story or just not acknowledging his error.

Here is a mysterious statement :)
Why would the IRS (and now DOR) be interested in a certain failing business?  Could it have anything to do with specific laws governing contributions? You just never know

#26 2009-12-19 09:56:36

I do love a mystery Larry. A failing business?? Contributions?? Any copy machines in that bathroom/office?

And you are absolutely right about his latest. At this point, anyone who believes there really is a snitch/ trustee/ informant has to belong to the tin foil hat club.

His latest states: “There is almost no paperwork from the trustees before 1995." according to his source.

First I claim that there were BOXES of paperwork and that we used those documents to build our legal case.  Tacky Tabloid goes into a frenzy typing Hazel's deposition so fast it's filled with typos. But what does he quote from Hazel?? She says exactly what I did. THERE WAS PAPERWORK BEFORE 1995. She added that it took a year to sort through it and straighten the papers out. But the fact remains--two people "with close ties to the library" and one was under oath, say the same thing.  Who to believe??

This really is getting too easy and too boring. He's done in my book. And since I know he reads this all the time--stop emailing me to ask me if I want to revise my statements!!!!

THERE IS NO REASON TO REVISE THE TRUTH!!!

#27 2009-12-19 10:14:49

commonsense wrote:

I got it Ham

I meant Bobo being so wrapped up in his pathological need to lie that he accidentally pointed a guilty finger at the Cat Lady (and in doing so lied about her too) just to do it...not...uh, er...um....ok, you're right, poor choice of words!!!

#28 2009-12-19 10:25:58

Bobo's anonymous sources!  Whenever he needs to lie about people, he whips out a fake non-existent anonymous source!  Anonymous non-existant Cape Verdeans so he can try to torpedo Bob Brady's meeting.  Anonymous non-existant sources so he can lie about Susan Williams Gifford.  Anonymous non-existant Paul Shooter so he can pretend like he has a friend!  (Bobo, that's a stretch, no one will ever believe you have a friend).  Anonymous non-existant source to lie about the six minute audio being changed!  Anonymous sources who always talk EXACTLY like Bobo and always say things like "I'm telling you, straight up!"

Now anonymous non-existant sources he makes up so he can rape the memory of the woman he hates with every fiber of his being because 100 years ago she disagreed with his Sweet Brucey so he just sits on his fat ass stuffing bagels in his face, doesn't get a job, doesn't do anything with his life, is a burden on his family, just sits around inventing new ways to dump lies and bullshit on this lady because of his insane hatred.

Anyone else see the pattern?  Whenever he needs to destroy someone Brucey doesn't like, he whips out a fake made up source.

#29 2009-12-19 15:13:41

Ham,
I laughed when I saw the title of this thread. I admire a wicked sense of humor!

One the biggest problems Bobo is about to face is that if you continue to call attention to yourself and call out the big dogs, they eventually come out to play. When they do, you better have your house in order :)

I had a great day shopping! I've chipped the ice out of the koi pond and made sure the pump was working. Now it is time to sit back, relax, and get ready to make more cookies! I can't shop anymore, my debit card burst into flames and singed the clerk at Walmart!

#30 2009-12-20 08:50:45

Hamatron5000 wrote:

Bobo's anonymous sources!  Whenever he needs to lie about people, he whips out a fake non-existent anonymous source!

It's so obvious. REAL journalists attribute information to REAL sources. REAL journalists know that their REAL readers (not tin foil hat wearers) demand evidence, proof, and "sources" that are REAL and have credibility on the subject at hand. Sure, occasionally a REAL journalist will protect the name of a source, but that is rare, since the intelligent reading public demands to know who said what. We expect sources to have credibility. (That's why if it is a medical issue, we want to know that the info comes from a qualified doctor and not some quack.)

That's also why the public is getting tired of all this library scandal, former trustee bull that keeps coming at us with absolutely NO reliable or credible sources being named. Readers can only be patient for so long. Remember when the tacky tabloid writer kept telling us how he was going to let everyone know about the computer audit and how it would be life changing and how K and P was going over it with a fine tooth comb? Then even his tin foil hat crowd kept complaining to him that he kept saying he'd have a big "reveal" and they were tired of waiting. We all know how that one turned out. I would have thought some of the tin foil hatters would have learned their lesson that time.

As to the library record issue, the rag quotes Hazel's deposition. Is Hazel Taber a reliable source? You all know Hazel, the church lady?? She's worked for the Congregational Church since I've known her in the early 90s and probably before that. She's as honest as they come. And she gave her testimony under oath which does matter to some people!! Her husband was the late town moderator who ran town meeting with respect to all and no bias to any party. Hazel's comments substantiate my claims.

Am I a reliable source? Well, some of you know me and know the knowledge I have about the library. Those who don't know me: has anyone been able to DISPROVE what I have said about the library?? I haven't seen any evidence to the contrary to any of my remarks. Just more anonymous sources spouting crazy talk that gets crazier every time I blog the truth.  The library staff, former trustees, and Friends all know I'm telling the truth and have thanked me many times over.  (Here's an example: I explained about how the copy machines could not have provided "$200,000" income to the alleged embezzlers since the copy machines were owned by a private company during the years in question and were the only people with keys to the money boxes on the machines. No one, including the acting director, ITA at the time, BoS, or any journalist, has asked anyone on the staff for the name of the company so that my statement could be verified. Interesting, no? Who is afraid of the truth here? Or maybe MOST of those people realize how crazy the tacky tabloid's claims are and know it isn't worth their time to investigate!!!)

But I guess you have to make up your own minds. Do you believe something based on solid evidence and named sources? Or do you choose to believe outrageous claims from anonymous sources with no evidence to back up those claims? (Or "evidence" that mysteriously disappears??!!! LOL.)

Keep warm everyone!

#31 2009-12-20 10:12:11

Nora,
In the immortal words of the Lost Boys, We Believe in YOU!

Much like the Tin Foil Hat Club, Bobo the Cowardly Fabricator considers everything a giant conspiracy. He has now tied the computer audit to the library fiasco. The funny part about that is the computer audit had NOTHING to do with the library lies. There is no hope for the Tin Foil Hat Club and I say we just "smile and nod". I have laughed so hard at how they think the hate bloggers are sending a virus to their computer. Even Bobo continues to spread that lie. He talks about how he fears for his life and the lives of his family, but he just continues to write lies and make up "sources". He uses the Tin Foil Hat club to further his crazy lies.

Little by little, Bobo is "falling down". Two years ago, I would have felt a bit sorry for him, but now I will smile when he finally goes out of business. He deserves the fate he created for himself.

#32 2009-12-20 10:31:01

He is still desperately trying to be news.  Most stories get old so he has to stoke them.  It must be so unsettling to be him..and to be a husband and father.  I can't imagine.  As another year ends, he still has nothing to offer. 

And, you have to wonder: who could feel good about trashing a town's library?

#33 2009-12-20 11:45:50

That is the most disturbing thing for me Voter. He doesn't write news, he wants to be the news. How much arrogance does it take to forget the news and write about yourself? Whew, and he wonders why he has to accept donations to keep his "empire" open?

#34 2009-12-20 15:19:57

Ham: This is from your jeer in the tacky tabloid, " I know this fool's powers of comprehension are akin to a second-grader's, but I'll try to give this a shot anyway. This is a direct quote from the story: "Checks were being written to the library and collected by Mary Jane. The trustees were put on a need-to-know basis. Mary Jane handled almost everything.”
   So if trustees were put on a need-to-know basis by Mary Jane Pillsbury, that means most of the trustees at the time did not know what was actually happening to the donations."

But this is what was in his VERY FIRST ARTICLE about the embezzlement/money laundering/loan sharking/copy machine/used book sale scheme, "The remaining amount was then split evenly between Pillsbury and the board of library trustees and the Friends of the Wareham Free Library." The "remaining amount" referred to what was left of the $3 million that was allegedly laundered.

Then of course, I started giving the facts of the case and he began his TOTAL SPIN ZONE behavior changing the story every five minutes in response to my evidence.  My question is this: how could the money be "split evenly" with the trustees if the trustees didn't know about it?? And if it was just split between one or two trustees "in the know" so to speak, surely he would have said that. But nope, he said it was split evenly.  Even if only a few trustees knew of the scheme, you don't think the other trustees would have said--hey, where is all the dough coming from all of a sudden?? 

And then we have Hazel Taber (in her deposition printed in the rag) saying the trustees didn't have much money until they got the proceeds of a will around the time in question. If it was split evenly, wouldn't the trustees have had money? Hmmm. So many contradictions. What to believe??

Second grade??? I'd say Ham goes to the head of the class, Monsieur Le Bobo.

Ok folks. Get ready for another spin. Sometimes the spin comes so fast my head starts spinning in response. Oh my head!!

Will he stoop to another classy septic system snide remark about me or will he simply spend most of his "chat time with the tin foil hatters" tonight saying how I lie, or how I need to get my story straight. Pathetic.

Voter is right: what kind of person feels good about trashing a town's library? I'll add what kind of person feels good about trashing a dead person and her family?

My last comment--since most of the rag readers probably don't read the blog, do you think they really care who Ham is? Larry? Nora? P-Span? etc.??? That's all the tacky tabloid writer lives for and all he writes about. No wonder he has lost all his readership. People want to read news, not just fantastic stories with no evidence, or complaints about people they could care less about. I'm sure people who could care less about the library are tired of reading story after story about the library and the friends, trustees and foundation. Pathetic.  I'd call it obsessive compulsive disorder, but I'm no psychiatrist, so don't consider me a reliable source on that diagnosis!!! LOL

#35 2009-12-20 15:32:41

Tin Foil Hat squad..if you want a really good story..I'ld suggest this, before tonight's cuckoofest..enjoy.

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

#36 2009-12-20 18:53:35

Great fantasy P-Span. But I'm wondering, did Santa file his 501c3's properly? Let's call the AG, the SOS, the DA, the FBI, the CIA. OR maybe he's hiding that brown ledger in that sack of his!!!  No wait, I have a copy of Santa's 2007-2008 tax forms and he has claimed free cookies and milk as annual donations each year!!! Thousands of them, no let me revise that. 3 million of them!!! Let's report this scofflaw. Forget the happy children on Christmas morning!!  I say off to the pokey with that jolly old soul!!!!

Oh no!! Call the police. NOOOOO. Not the Wareham Police. Did you forget?? They are part of the 123!!! They must be partying with the 11 Republicans!!!  I bet they paid for the pizza with the money they absconded from the copy machine! Who can you trust in Wareham?? Thank goodness I hear those sleigh bells jingling tooooo. Or are they in my head???!!!

And those sugarplum fairies!!! I bet they've had those hard drives all along. Clearly they have been working with the DA's office to keep the truth from the good citizens of Wareham and to expose the former library trustees as, as, as, crooked ginger bread men?? Oh those damn sugarplums.

And what to my wonder!! I do believe those hatebloggers tried to stop Christmas this year!!! Imagine those truth seekers spoiling that bowl full of jelly!!  Let's put up his bail so he can get out there and spread some cheer.

Almost time for the tin foil hatters to gather around the Christmas tree and tell their conspiracy tales by the fire, all dressed like Eskimos, everybody knows.....

Thanks for making me smile tonight P-Span.

#37 2009-12-20 20:02:46

P-SPAN wrote:

Tin Foil Hat squad..if you want a really good story..I'ld suggest this, before tonight's cuckoofest..enjoy.

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

i love the movie 1 flew over the coo coo nest.....

#38 2009-12-20 20:18:07

The tin foil hats help reflect the heat I guess.
http://www.biggerboat.net/snowmiser/svh/hmiser.jpg

http://www.popandpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/heatmiser.png

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

Last edited by P-SPAN (2009-12-20 20:19:02)

#39 2009-12-21 08:11:44

P-Span is the man!!

#40 2009-12-21 21:22:32

I've noticed that Bobo, when confronted with facts and logic, just resorts to name calling and insults.  He calls Ham a second grader and that's ok, I don't take insults from a washed up bitter old talentless hack too seriously, but it's funny he says that because even a second grader could see through his crap.

Bobo, let me spell it out for you.  You lied about the library.  Then, to drag up your lies again, you rehashed the bullshit to try to spread more lies about the library going back to 1991.  If you want to lie about the library as it existed in 1991, then your lies also have a negative impact on the Cat Lady aka the founder of YOUR paper, because in 1991, the Cat Lady was a trustee.  Sorry Bobo the Dumbass, but you can't have your cake and eat it too and even a second grader knows that. 

By the way, maybe you should hire some second graders to edit your paper.  They probably have a better grasp on the English language than you do.  It is a shame that you're so intent on destroying the library with your lies because you could desperately benefit from some time in one.  Maybe while the Tin Foil Hat Squad is digging deep to line Bobo's pockets this year, they could all chip in and buy Bobo a subscription to Hooked on Phonics. (Actually though, after reading some of the comments in the tin foil hat chat, it looks like it would a be a good idea for them to read the Hooked on Phonics books before they give them over to Bobo).

In your rush to lie about the library, you tripped over yourself and stuck your foot in your fat mouth.  The Cat Lady, your paper's founder, was a trustee in 1991. What a moron that you didn't even realize that. The library didn't even open until halfway into 1991.  If you were a Wareham resident, and not a Halifax loud mouth who thinks he has a God given right to bully everyone in Wareham around with lies and bullshit, you would have known that.  If you want believeable lies, Bobo the Dumbass, better do some homework first.

Hey, I don't like being in the position of having to defend the Cat Lady, but the truth is the truth.  Bobo is fat liar, and not even a good one.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-12-21 21:30:11)

#41 2009-12-22 06:56:50

Ham, I also think they need a lesson in math. The tacky tabloid writer's original article (that I refer to above that stated that the alleged embezzlement money was split "evenly" between MJP, the Trustees and the Friends) also states this:

"Nearly $250,000 of the revenue collected from this overall scheme went in increments to the Spinney Memorial Library project. Around $500,000 was given in increments to the Friends of the Wareham Free Library. Pillsbury took nearly $300,000 for herself. The location of the remaining $450,000 is unknown."

Now remember he said "from 1995-2005 more than $3 million was laundered."  Three paragraphs later he says "as much as $1.5 million was embezzled." Then he says the money was "split evenly."

Ok, here's the funny part. The Friends did not take possession of the Spinney building until mid-2005, near the very end of the 1995 (now 1991!!) to 2005 time frame. The donation agreement that was signed (but never read!!) by the BoS is clear on the date. So, how could $250,000 be given in increments to the Friends over those years "to the Spinney Memorial Library project"??????????? There WAS NO SPINNEY prior to mid-2005!!!

Also note in the above quoted breakdown that he doesn't give any of that money to the trustees, yet the money was "split evenly" between the parties. The Friends, according to the article got $750,000 and MJP only $300,000. Define "evenly" and tell me how that balances out to an even distribution!!

Do the math!!!!  He assumes that no one refers to the old articles and will forget about the crazy original claims. Those of us who keep careful copies/records can easily refer back which makes it so easy to disprove his latest fantasies.

Anyway, as I said earlier, this is getting to be way too easy. I'm going to take a Christmas break where I can be thankful that I have great family, great friends, and the strong possibility that my town will once again be the great town that it once was.

#42 2009-12-22 07:22:13

This just added to Ham's jeer: " Oh, and Elizabeth left the trustees in 1989."

Interesting: I'm holding a copy of the 1990-1991 Town Report in my hand and it lists Elizabeth Pezzoli as a trustee.  So does that mean that the town report is wrong? If so, I guess we can't believe anything in any of the town reports. And here I thought a town report was a "reliable source" of town information.

#43 2009-12-22 07:39:24

Nora Bicki wrote:

This just added to Ham's jeer: " Oh, and Elizabeth left the trustees in 1989."

Interesting: I'm holding a copy of the 1990-1991 Town Report in my hand and it lists Elizabeth Pezzoli as a trustee.  So does that mean that the town report is wrong? If so, I guess we can't believe anything in any of the town reports. And here I thought a town report was a "reliable source" of town information.

nora, i have a scanner and would just love to put that tid bit of info on here....

#44 2009-12-22 07:54:54

Nora Bicki wrote:

Interesting, because if the fat bagel biting bastard were to waddle his fat ass to the library, go through the front door, walk past the front desk, look next to the entrance to the children's room, he would see, TA DA - ELIZABETH PEZZOLI'S NAME ON A F%$KING PLAQUE AS ONE OF THE TRUSTEES FROM WHEN THE LIBRARY WAS BUILT IN 1991!!!!

Wow Bobo, this is so easy it isn't even fun anymore.  Pardon my F-Bomb, folks, but I should get like 2 or 3 a year when I need extra emphasis, and this occassion called for it.

The only thing worse than a pathalogical liar is a liar who is absolutely no good at it.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-12-22 20:42:39)

#45 2009-12-22 10:45:27

Here's an update (don't you just love how he scurries frantically after we say something on the blog??!!): "Oh, and according to Elizabeth she left the trustees in 1989." Note the original was "Oh, and Elizabeth left the trustees in 1989."

I guess Liz should know. Better get someone to correct the town report and maybe we need to scratch out Liz's name on the plaque.

So Liz and the tacky tabloid writer are buddies again?

Remember that Liz kept writing articles in the rag about how there is no such thing as a public/private hybrid library yet I have copies of two of her articles that she wrote for the ST (!!!) in the late 70s where she talks about the transition committee that was voted on at town meeting, the private trust and possibly (although they never did) turning the trust over to the town. I guess she didn't remember that either, but I have the proof!! All part of the litigation documents, you know, the documents that according to the "source with ties to the library" claims don't exist!! Too easy. Throw us a hard one!! I could use a challenge. How about you Ham?

#46 2009-12-22 11:27:32

I still say Liz is his snitch and she is doing it to ruin him.
She will bring him down by never being able to provide truth and proof, and he will be thrown under the train.
Pay back is a bitch.

#47 2009-12-22 11:31:43

I HAVE ALSO SEEN HER NAME ON THE FRIGGIN PLAQUE IN THE LIBRARY DATED 1991. BOBO WHEN WILL THE LIES STOP????? SHE RECENTLY TALKED ABOUT HOW INSTRUMENTAL SHE WAS PICKING OUT THE FABRIC FOR THE CHAIRS AND SUCH. SHE DID THIS TWO YEARS BEFORE THE LIBRARY WAS BUILT?????? OH MY HEAD!

#48 2009-12-22 20:49:10

I edited my F-Bomb above so as to not be as scandalous while still providing emphasis to Bobo's gross stupidity.

Gee whiz, I probably shouldn't have mentioned that the Cat Lady's name is on the 1991 library plaque.  They'll probably recruit Marcia to take a power drill with a screw driver attachment to it to pry off the anti-Bobo evidence. 

"Marcia, get a belt sander and scratch the Cat Lady's name off that plaque!  It's screwing up Bobo's lies!!!"

I'll note too that the Cat Lady has written often, boasting of her work as a library trustee, practically boasting that she singlehandedly built the library herself back in 1991, and boasted of this again in her letter that Brenda read in open session.

As I said, it's no fun being in the position of having to defend Her Royal Catness, but the truth is the truth - there was no library corruption in 1991 or at any time ever before or since AT ALL, EVER, and BOBO IS A BIG FAT LYING BAGEL BITING PIECE OF SHIT!!!

Bobo, if you want to lie about the Cat Lady in any other way, go for it, but you inadvertantly lied about the Cat Lady in your neverending bizarre obsession to destroy the library along with anyone who ever worked for it or cared about it with your pathetic lies, hatred, and bullshit.

Do your homework next time if you want your lies to be believeable, you washed up old dumbass.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-12-22 21:07:08)

#49 2009-12-23 06:28:56

Oh, and according to Elizabeth she left the trustees in 1989.

BOBO HAS NOW EDITED AND ADDED "ACCORDING TO ELIZABETH" . I GUESS ELIZABETH IS THE LIAR BOBO?

#50 2009-12-23 15:19:36

WOW NOW THE ENTIRE QUOTE IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO LIED SLAGER YOU OR LIZ??????

#51 2009-12-23 15:24:06

I'm telling you...Liz's Christmas gift to the troll is throwing him under the bus for the final time.

#52 2009-12-23 16:22:56

Someone is putting words in my mouth:

In the tacky tabloid: "Nora Bicki - We just want to make sure we have this straight. You claim the former trustees had no money prior to 1995, all the records were in a couple of boxes in the library, and it still took more than a year to straighten out the financial records? OK. If you say so.
    Oh, and one more thing. Nobody ever said the money was gone by 2005. Nice try. The more you try to spin this, the more tangled you’ll become."

First, I NEVER "claimed" the former trustees had NO MONEY prior to 1995. What I said in an above post was "And then we have Hazel Taber (in her deposition printed in the rag) saying the trustees didn't have much money until they got the proceeds of a will around the time in question."  MUCH money is not the same as NO MONEY and I was referring to what Hazel said. That means I DID NOT say it. Not really complicated.  Just read my entries above.

I mean really. How pathetic. So the tacky tabloid writer doesn't have it "straight" by a long shot. And it was Hazel who originally said it took more than a year to straighten out the records. I just said the records were in boxes in the closet (again, see my comments above). I did verify her statement. He's the one who put Hazel's deposition in the tabloid. Why claim that I'm saying those things now?

Although I am proud of being jeered, I really don't think I deserve it since I never said the things he is claiming I said. If I'm going to get jeered it should be for something I actually said.

And the tacky tabloid writer claims that "nobody ever said the money was gone by 2005." So, the $250,000 of embezzled/money laundered/ loan sharked/ copy machine/ used book sale scheme money that was given to Spinney in "increments" from 1991 on was actually not given to Spinney until after 2005 when the Spinney building was given to the Friends???!!!  But the "scheme" took place from 1991-2005. I'm wondering where that $250,000 was sitting until 2005 and beyond? And why increments at that point? (Something tells me we are going to learn that the embezzlement/money laundering/loan sharking/copy machine/used book sale scheme is getting some new dates. It will now be 1991 to the present since he just said the money was not gone by 2005!!!)

The tacky tabloid writer's story has been torn apart and he is grasping at straws.  Maybe Santa will bring him a fine tooth comb so he can reread my postings and get it right!!!

He can JEER me all he wants. The people who know me and the people who know about the library, know I am telling the truth and that his embezzlement/money laundering/loan sharking/copy machine/used book sale scheme is a total fabrication. 

Oh, and this really applies to the tacky tabloid writer instead of me: "The more you try to spin this, the more tangled you’ll become."  Read above where I quote the first article on the embezzlement/money laundering/loan sharking/copy machine/used book sale scheme. That's where I challenged his math and proved he was full of it.  He's so tangled up in his own lies, he's giving me an undeserved jeer!!!

I do have an announcement to make though: I'm going to join the bloggers and make my new year's resolution that I will totally ignore the tacky tabloid writer. I will never read the tabloid again. I will encourage anyone I know who reads the tabloid to stop as of January 1, 2010. I think my work here is done. The only people who believe the tacky tabloid writer are the tin foil hat conspiracy crowd and his favorite selectmen!!!

Last edited by Nora Bicki (2009-12-23 16:24:37)

#53 2009-12-23 18:58:37

I'm with you and Molly, Nora...I am done.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com