#1 2009-12-18 08:45:40

I READ ON ANOTHER THREAD WHERE NORA BICKIE TALKED ABOUT BRUCE SWEARING AT THE LIBRARY AND YES ITS TRUE HE WAS AT THE LIBRARY SOME TIME AGO AND HIS TIME WAS UP AT THE LIBRARY COMPUTOR AND AN OLDER LADY TIME HAD COME UP TO USE THE COMPUTOR  AND PATTEY NEAL SAID TO HIM AFTER HE HAD WENT  PAST HIS TIME CONSIDERABLY  ITS THIS LADYS TURN  AND HE YELLED AT THE OLD LADY AND PATTEY NEAL FUCK YOU  , AND FUCK THE OLD LADY AND LET OUT A STRING OF SWEAR WORDS THAT WOULD CHILL YOUR SOLE , MS PILLSBURY AND THE POLICE WERE CALLED AND HE SWORE AT MS PILLSBURY AND ANOTHER TIME HE VISTED MS PILLSBURY AT HER OFFICE AND ALL OF A SUUDEN FROM PILLSBURYS OFFICE TOU COULD HERE BRUCE SWEARING  , USEING THE FUCK WORD   AND SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF HIS VOICE  AND SWEARING A STRING OF SWEAR WORDS THAT WOULD SCARE THE CRAP OUT OF YOU AND ALL OF THE LIBRARY WORKERS WHO WORKED THAT SAY HEARD THESE WORDS AND WERE SCARED SPITLESS WHEN THEY HEARD BRUCES PROFANITY AND WERE SCARED FOR MARY JANE , AND THIS IS THE KINF OF PERSON WE HAVE RUNNING OUR TOWN INTO THE GROUND.

#2 2009-12-18 08:48:14

He just needs a good old fashioned ass kicking.
It will come...it always does.
Like I tell my 5 sons...don't let your mouth write a check your ass can't cash.

#3 2009-12-18 08:56:12

Dan, my father's saying was "Don't let your alligator mouth get  your hummingbird ass in trouble".

#4 2009-12-18 08:57:29

Yessir"
Your daddy was a wise man, Francis.

#5 2009-12-18 09:52:18

ihateliz is telling the truth here, albeit differently than I chose to tell it!! I felt a little strange saying he called them bitches here on the blog, but the F word was right up there, so now you know the whole truth!!

#6 2009-12-18 11:39:44

That's why we love  ihateliz..always tells it like it is.
Also, ihateliz pretends to be a maniac and completely devoid of "social graces".
Big smoke screen...that"s why we love ihateliz.

#7 2009-12-19 00:09:07

Is that all right with everybody?  It's not the first time he cursed at a female town employee.  That, my friends, is who we keep re-electing. You explain it to me because I don't get it.

Last edited by voter (2009-12-19 06:30:31)

#8 2009-12-19 07:22:17

I had to edit my posts twice to calm it down. His actions offend me so much.

#9 2009-12-19 07:27:01

ALSO REMEMBER ANOTHER REASON NOT TO REELECT BRUCEY. HE OWES 181,000 IN BACK TAXES. HE IS INCOMPETENT WITH FINANCES. HE LOST A PIZZA BUSINESS LOCATED ON A BEACH. YOU WONT PAY YOUR TAXES, YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS BEING AN ELECTED OFFICIAL

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com