#1 2009-12-08 17:54:29

Said by a Known Brucey Dupe and Selectman Stooge, Bobo the Hobo:

The Observer isn’t going anywhere, especially not in the months leading up to this election.

Oh Bobo!  But I thought you were just an impartial and unbiased reporter?  You're openly admitting that it is your purpose to interfere with the course of the upcoming election?

Everyone already knew that but it is nice that you finally admit it, Brucey Lackey.

The sheer hypocrisy is astounding.  Bobo writes a 900 page foam at the mouth rant ripping to shreds a new newspaper that hasn't published word one yet and yet he openly admits that the sole and entire purpose of his newspaper is to get Sweet Brucey re-elected.  That's his entire function - helping Brucey, he openly admits it.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-12-08 17:59:07)

#2 2009-12-09 08:34:30

Hey Ham, in my opinion, the rag is just that, a rag. The only people who read it seriously are the tin foil hat crowd and the bos/moderator and their lackeys.

Let's all start ignoring the rag and start paying more attention to April.  Focus people, focus.

Christmas Blessings--life without the rag is sweet. He states he isn't going anywhere? I have news for him--he hasn't been anywhere for months. He's nothing. Done. Kaput. Finis.

He can't sell it and he can't give it away--like an old prostitute put out to pasture.

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION EVERYONE: Repeat after me--I will never read the rag, discuss the rag, or poop on the rag (dog and cats only!) ever again.

This will be one easy resolution we can all keep.  Who's with me on this?

Oh no, will my job here be done if we pull this one off?

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com