#1 2009-12-07 15:07:57

ACCORDING TO THE CRACKPOT SLAGER A NEW NEWSPAPER WILL COME TO WAREHAM IN JAN. WAREHAM WEEK , FIRST I HAVE HEARD ABOUT IT , BUT SLAGER IS TERRIFIED OF ANOTHER NEWSPAPER COMING TO TOWN, WHAT IS HE AFRAID OF THE TRUTH? AT LEAST THEY WILL HAVE AN OFFICE IN WAREHAM , AND NOT A BATHROOM IN SLAGER'S HOUSE FOR HIS OFFICE, BUT GUESS WHAT THERE OFFICE WILL BE IN THE DECAS BUILDING  , OH MY GOD THE DECAS BUILDING  I GUESS HE IS THINKING OUT LOUD THEY MUST BE CORRUPT AND  A MOUTHPIECE FOR THE DECAS FAMILY , WHAT CRAP , SLAGER THEY MIGHT JUST PUT YOU OUT OF BUSSINESS AND YOU JUST MIGHT HAVE TO WORK FOR A LIVING    YOU MISERABLE BASTARD AND HE SPOUTS A LOT OF CRAP , HE IS VERY PAROIND.    I DOUBT IF THIS  NEW   NEWSPAPER PERSON WILL HAVE THER LIPS PERMANTLY SUTURED TO BRUCES ASS.

Last edited by ihateliz (2009-12-07 15:20:40)

#2 2009-12-07 15:28:42

There was some discussion this summer relative to a Wareham resident, who worked for a large newspaper wanting to start a newspaper in her home town of Wareham. Hopefully this is going to happen. She will give do a wonderful job of reporting.

#3 2009-12-07 15:34:14

I look forward to a local newspaper that concentrates on news instead of political editorials. What a wonderful concept! First I heard about it and it is just another present from Santa!

#4 2009-12-07 16:00:54

First I have heard about it also but this is good news.  Wareham needs more light shed on these cockroaches.  Bobo is just pissed that he will face more competition for ad sales and a paper that might actually print the truth will just expose him as the Brucey bitch that he is. 

Stop bitching about the office being in the Decas building.  That's a good location equidistant to both East and West Wareham right on Main Street.  Bobo, you don't even have an office in Wareham.  Bobo, you don't even have an office.  You just type out all of your hatred and Brucey ass kissing while you sit on the can in your bathroom office.

#5 2009-12-07 16:04:03

Another newspaper to complement the Standard Times and the Courier...let's support real news reporting.

#6 2009-12-07 16:54:30

Oh my...I don't know what to say..Bobo's story on a TBW Newspaper is NEWS to me. How can I get a subscription Bobo? Will they have a "pay to play blog" like yours?
Oh, goody goody..I can't wait...

"Take Back Wareham is the Boogey Man"...Oooooh Beware of Werewolves too!!!

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

Last edited by P-SPAN (2009-12-07 16:55:21)

#7 2009-12-07 17:41:12

Oh god I read how bobo was blasting the new person for having an office in the dead building. Bobo just because she has an office and you don't doesn't make her a bad person. Bobo blogging live from my bathroom in Halifax....

#8 2009-12-07 17:51:13

A REAL newspaper I’m doing the happy dance ( :

#9 2009-12-07 17:57:56

I love how Bobo quotes from this blog in his entire article. I thought you weren't going to talk about the hatebloggers anymore bobo?

#10 2009-12-07 17:58:55

And Bruce wants to brings the open mtg violation before a judge??? Let's ask the taxpayers about that one

#11 2009-12-07 18:01:23

Bobo isn’t taking into consideration that the newspaper is new business something Wareham needs. He’s also not thinking that the newspaper might provide something else Wareham needs I don’t know let me think oh ya Bobo it might provide some JOBS.

He is so afraid of the competion he's tearing it apart before it has even started.

#12 2009-12-07 19:24:38

It is hysterical to watch Bobo go absolutely apeshit over this.  The woman hasn't written word one yet and he's already trying to demonize her and rip her to shreds.  Does this paper even get a chance to get off the ground?  No it might shine a much needed light on selectmen shenanigans and god forbid we don't want that do we Bobo?  The more truth that comes to light the more people who realize Bobo is chock full of grade A pure bullshit.

Bobo is just worried that his stranglehold on the flow of information to the voters will end and he's afraid this will cut into his ad revenues.  Bobo bashes a person that wants to start a new paper and supports the selectmen found to have violated the open meeting law for the third time in three years.  Shows you where Bobo's loyalties really lie.

Pull your nose out of Brucey's butt for 5 seconds Bobo you'll find the air to be much more refreshing.  The view is better too.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-12-07 19:25:16)

#13 2009-12-07 20:45:30

OK so I held off saying this for awhile now but I find it to be way too funny.  Bobo has so little real information for his paper that he has to CONTINUALLY cite the things that are being said on this website to fill his pages.  This cracks me up.  In doing so, he is (I am proof of this) driving people to this website to see the common sense that is being said here.  He is his own worst enemy lately.  Keep writing Bobo.  The more that come here the better.  Your insane rants will be over before long.  All we have to do is wait for you to do yourself in.

#14 2009-12-07 23:43:07

A new newspaper in Wareham? I must say I have anticipated this happening for several months. I will say that I am surprised because this is not the person I expected to start the paper. I wish her well and success in her new venture.

I hope to see and read about the GOOD news about our Town. There are so many groups that are doing great things for the needy, the young, the seniors etc.Hopefully this paper will focus on our bright lights.

The S-T has limited coverage, the Warehan Courrier has improved it coverage of events and groups, the PD ride along was a great story. The Observer continues to focus and figth with the bloggers with some community stories added.I hope the Wareham Weekly will focus on our great assets the people that make this town great and not get bogged down with all the negative and hate you find in other papers.

Well here's to your success!!!
I hope that you will expand quickly and hire local writers and support our other locals businesses and use their services.
Cheers!!!
Does anyone know when the first issue will be published?

#15 2009-12-08 01:15:19

I can understand Mr Slager's fear about the new paper. Sounds like the lady is a professional journalist that has run big papers before.

He runs a hate blog, attacking anyone and everyone that does not agree with him.

Her paper will become popular because she will have people reporting the news and great moments about the happenings in town.

His blog is not news but his opinion about what's going on,because he knows he can't be sued for his opinions.

Maybe if he did some real reporting and presented just the facts in a news story more people would take him seriously.Too bad that will never happen his ego will not allpw it or  he could produce a paper that would be enjoyable to read.

#16 2009-12-08 01:18:38

PS I to am transplant, he advertises this site more than his own site. So I figured I would take his lead and read it too. Thanks Robert this is not a bad site after all and it's free.love the videos.

#17 2009-12-08 07:50:08

Remember too that Bobo was uh, well he says he wasn't canned but he used to work for the company that this lady worked for and now he doesn't, you be the judge, but it looks safe to say that he has a grudge against anyone and everyone who worked for that media company.

#18 2009-12-08 07:51:26

He used to work for a media company, then he didn't....then he went to work for another media company, then he didn't work there either, then wifey had to buy him a paper because its hard to find a job when you are a douche.

#19 2009-12-08 07:52:15

AND SHE HAS A REAL OFFICE, NOT THE BATHROOM IN A CONDO

#20 2009-12-08 08:01:52

Joking aside, the lady should be given a chance.  The town needs more information, not less. Bobo wants to try and crush this competition and stomp it into the ground before it even has a chance to take off.  He doesn't want competition for ad sales, it'll probably drive him nuts if businesses start distributing this paper next to his, and he doesn't want the truth getting out because then he will be exposed as the incompetent Brucey bitch lackey that he is.

Bobo let's count - you were given one chance to run a Wareham newspaper under CNC and that failed.  Now you bought into the Cat Lady's rag and you had to shut down your Wareham office and you can't turn a profit and so that's pretty much a failure too.

I bet this woman will start a paper and will turn a profit within 6 months.  Someone competent running a paper and being a success  - that will really piss Bobo off.  He won't be able to fool himself into thinking his failures are everyone else's fault but his own anymore.

#21 2009-12-08 08:11:52

What a hoot !   Bobo...who publishes a weekly rag that smells better after it's spent a week under a parakeet..and for which he has the whatevers to charge the better part of a dollar , is now giving free advertising for  a  REAL journal that will be FREE !   The new name for The Observer is,  "Bobo's Dodo".

#22 2009-12-08 22:48:12

He should be afraid -- I've seen better articles in a junior high school scrapbooks.  For crying out loud, the guy has spelling mistakes and grammar issues on his website that even MS Word would've corrected. It's not worth pointing them out here because then I'm just giving him a free proof read..... I'd rather let other people see what a moron he is.

Can anyone imagine what it would be like for his daughter to do a Google search for her dad's name some day in high school and read the stuff here?? I wonder how he sleeps at night?? Oh yeah, he dreams of fireflies....

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com