#1 2009-12-07 12:39:28

Yes, I believe in Santa! In the spirit of the season, let's start our own Christmas list!

1. Spell Check for Bobo the fabricator.

2. Passports for the Selectmen so they can LEAVE this country.

3. a "whuppin switch" for Nora :)

4. Peyton Manning Jersey for PSpan

5. Real jobs for most of our Selectmen (3 to 11 shift so they can't come to the NEW Selectmen's meetings)

6. Tar and Feathers...uhmmm, no special reason :)

7. For my good friend Bobo, a new tshirt that says, "Twice the man, 3 times a lady"

Feel free to add your own! I'll make sure the letter gets to Santa.

#2 2009-12-07 12:50:53

a christmas miracle for brock tucy and his family!!!!

#3 2009-12-07 13:14:28

amen!

#4 2009-12-07 15:02:17

THANK YOU LIZdaGNOME and LARRY MCDONALD and EVERYONE else who has us on their Christmas List this year...  Thank you from the CAMPERS who have been here for 50 years, and our childrens hearts we have to break  telling them....   GOD BLESS YOU

#5 2009-12-08 00:02:15

Since all the accusations are being targeted at Take Back Wareham my list includes:

1- The names of the Board of Directors?

2- The name of the President?

3- Where and when the meetings take place?

4- Where does one get an application to join?

5- How much are the dues?

6- Where do we find the official website?

7- How many members in the group?

8- Take Back Wareham seems to be quite a powerful group based on other's opinions, how many current elected officials are members. The way I see it the current BOS has 5 votes, they control the ITA, they also control all of the Town Boards and now all the Trustees, Then you have the powerful Moderator and the list goes on. It only begs the question if TBW has NO voting power in any decisions made then how can they be labelled the Power Elite unless they have enlisted folks with decision making voting power?

9- Why were we not asked to join...maybe the application will be in our Christmas stocking.

#6 2009-12-08 01:04:13

To be asked to join the group TBW.

A bar a soap / jar of red pepper for some of the boys that used the F word a lot today.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com