#1 2009-11-24 07:42:49

ANSWER WAS IT THE SLEEEZEBAG BROCTON BRENDA.     AND BY THE WAY ISNT THERE ANY OTHER NEWS EXCEPT YOUR LIES ABOUT THE LIBRARY?

#2 2009-11-24 08:03:58

It had to be from one or more of the selectmen. This is just a continuation of the vendetta against the library which they vigorously deny.  This BoS will not be happy until the library is destroyed. More bad news to come about the library by the way, so it looks like the BoS and the tabloid writer will be celebrating.

Interesting that the BoS couldn't read the court documents DURING the two years of litigation when they were spending tax dollars on the law suit.  Of course, the tabloid writer says its 500 pages of depositions. If the BoS couldn't read a few pages of the complaint and counterclaim, I can't imagine they slogged through 500 pages.  So, since this BoS love the rag, I'm sure this is the first time they are reading the depositions!!!

Also interesting is that the tabloid writer is completely ignoring the fact that Eckstrom and Cronan were willing to spend those tax dollars for more than two years on the litigation without reading the pleadings. They admitted that under oath. To me, that is news!!!  *If I claimed to love a town so much, and found out the BoS spent thousands of dollars on litigation without doing their due diligence, I'd be screaming about it at the top of my lungs.

Oh right, a tabloid doesn't deal with news, just fiction, exaggerations/distortions of the truth, and spin, spin, spin.

#3 2009-11-24 09:09:40

What is the "more bad news" that is coming Nora?

#4 2009-11-24 10:43:32

They lost in court and the Hypocrite Elite does not like to lose.  You'd think they'd get used to it, because they are losers, because only losers act the way these people have been acting lately.  The Brucey Bitch will avenge his Sweet Brucey no matter what, and it doesn't matter how many people need to be steamrolled with lies upon lies for him to do it.  The Brucey Bitch will always avenge his Sweet Brucey.  Because that is what good little loser Brucey bitchs do.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com