#1 2009-11-17 19:15:10

Are they up, yet?

#2 2009-11-17 19:17:52

Hmmm...seems a little unethical for this woman to go before the BOS to squeal about folks before they even took the test inappropriately.

#3 2009-11-17 19:31:19

Why doesn't bruce identify the person who made the request to consider another person for the committee?

Eww Cruiz is arguing with brucie,

#4 2009-11-17 19:33:17

Respect and consideration? How come they didn't afford me any of that when I applied for the Personnel Board? I applied in May and never heard a word. Even though they have vacancies, now I wonder why I am not afforded this respect and consideration?

#5 2009-11-17 19:33:38

Ha Ha brucie was voted down,,,,,

#6 2009-11-17 19:47:46

Oh brucie boy is getting put down by other BOS members...janey is not taking any gruff from him.

#7 2009-11-17 19:51:51

Andrews?

5-0?

Could they have weaseled around his problem any more?

Unreal.

#8 2009-11-17 19:53:22

What? No talk about Canavazzi or am I missing something, the only one with actual TA experience!

#9 2009-11-17 19:53:27

Yeah, didn't want to have anyone from that "town administrator network".

That would be terrible, an actual experienced professional.

#10 2009-11-17 19:54:10

I don't know Mr.  Andrews, obviously, but 2 drunk driving arrests in 15 months?  C'mon.  Is this a responsible person to have in such an important position such as TA? 

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbc … 9/TOWN0801

#11 2009-11-17 19:56:31

Did they actually "vote" on a TA?

The motion was to begin negotiation with Andrews. Was the vote to chose a TA taken in executive session, in direct contradiction to the letter from the DA?

Can these guys get any slimier?

#12 2009-11-17 20:01:10

I am unfamiliar with the way these things are done, but you are right the motion was to begin negotiations with Mr. Andrews.  I was glad to hear that they will at least have a contract that has wording to the effect that he will be on watch so to speak about his prior offenses.

#13 2009-11-17 20:02:23

I don't believe I heard them take a vote, either. Only Mr. Cronin saying that they "begin negotiaitons with Mr. Andrews for the position of Town Administrator".

#14 2009-11-17 20:07:55

Cara Winslow wrote:

Respect and consideration? How come they didn't afford me any of that when I applied for the Personnel Board? I applied in May and never heard a word. Even though they have vacancies, now I wonder why I am not afforded this respect and consideration?

You don't have their ethics.  Be thankful for that.  They know you will stick to the truth at any cost.  You wouldn't fit in with them on any level.  That is a compliment, by the way.

#15 2009-11-17 20:10:32

THE DRUNK GETS THE JOB IN WAREHAM AND WILL FIT RITE IN WITH BROCTON BRENDA OUR VERY OWN DWI SELECTMAN , THIS GUY HAS 2 DWI   , HE HAS  HAD HIS JOB IN LAWREENCE LESS THAN 2 YEARS , MATTPOISETT DID NOT HIRE THE DRUNCK, THE ONLY ONE WHO HAD TA EXPERIENCE NEVER GOT ONE VOTE ,GO FIGURE  I GUESS THEY THINK THEY CAN CONTROL THE DRUNK.

#16 2009-11-17 20:13:00

If people are upset that Andrews is the choice, then there are remedies available.

1. If they voted in Exec. Session, then the vote is invalid and can be challenged in court, and any action voted can be overturned.

2. If they were supposed to vote in open session and did not, then they have not appointed anyone. A challenge will probably only produce a quick vote from the BoS. BUT, it is an opportunity to demonstrate, once again, the appalling lack of competence of this group. They should be embarassed, but don't count on it.

#17 2009-11-17 20:14:07

I ALSO HERE THAT THE GUY WHO REPLACED MS WALLEY AT EDIC ,YHEY FORCED HER TO QUIT GETS  7000 MORE THAN MS WALLEY DID , SEEMS LIKE SEX DISCRIMATION TO ME, WELL I HERE HE HAS NOT GOT ONE GRANT SINCE HE HAS BEEN AT THE EDIC.

#18 2009-11-17 20:15:12

8:15

No sound for a while. Is it me, or them?

#19 2009-11-17 20:20:14

I ALSO HERE A LOCAL BOY WHO WORKED HIS WAY UP AS A PAGE AT THE LIBRAY, WHO GOT A DERGREE FROM OXFORD UNIVERSTY AND IS A PROFEESOR AT THE STATE SCHOOL IN DARMOUTH AND GOT A MASTERS DEGREE IN LIBRARY SCIENCE FROM URI  APPLIED FOR THE LIBRARY DIRECTORS JOB DID NOT GET IT , L GUEESS HE DID NOT LOOK LIKE SANQUIST . , A SANDQUIST CLONE. ONLY DRUNCKS, CROOKS , OR UNQUALFIED PEOPLE NEED APPLY FOR TOWN JOBS , WHAT ASS HOLES.

#20 2009-11-17 20:30:06

IHL

they mentioned several times that the whole, big, huge package of applicants added up to 20 or 21. You have got to be kidding me!

It is typical for Towns to receive dozens of applications for the TA position, The word I got from the pros in the "TA network" was that the Wareham job was poison, don't go there. That's why you end up with Andrews.

The BoS strikes again.

#21 2009-11-17 21:04:32

I want to make this as simple as I can. As it concerns allegations by a certain reporter toward the former library trustees, what the Chairman said was, we will write letters asking for an investigation. That means that reporter will have to approach the DA with his evidence. If they cannot find one single shred of collaborating proof, that will be the end of it. I'm guessing that will be the end of it.

As it concerns the computer audit. The Grand Jury was dismissed with no charges filed, so even though the town will most likely receive their disks back, they will have to accept that any information found on the disks will most likely result in NOTHING. So, we will once again be spending money for NOTHING. You think people aren't noticing the clusterf*ck that is going on?

As far as the new TA, I will let my wife address that. I encourage everyone who feels this was a bad hire to email, write and personally let the Selectmen know their outrage. It sens the wrong message and I am very disappointed.

#22 2009-11-17 21:16:12

Bornof:
Thank you, I was feeling so hurt that all applicants deserve this respect and consideration that I wasn't afforded and I was starting to think they don't like me! Actually they don't like me, but I am okay with that!

NAL:
Yup, that good ole TA Network, let's give the guy a contract that says we can fire you and we have a whole new Sanguinet with a different look. Good luck on those negotiations. If I was Andrews I wouldn't sign a thing with a termination clause in it, especially considering that other towns may not be so generous in giving him chances.

Attention to the general public, a two time drunk driving offender is moving to town! Drinking and driving causes fatalities, often to innocent bystanders and not the drunken idiot behind the wheel (unfortunately). Man, the eggnog is going down easy tonight! At least I am safely in my recliner, destination, bed!

#23 2009-11-17 21:31:55

jeepers i hope they dont ask the drunk to move to town , we dont need our love ones getting hurt by this drunk,   brenda you low life   , please dont pass the booze.

#24 2009-11-17 22:44:51

Maturevoter wrote:

I don't believe I heard them take a vote, either. Only Mr. Cronin saying that they "begin negotiaitons with Mr. Andrews for the position of Town Administrator".

They voted 5-0 to begin negotiations. It's on tape.

#25 2009-11-18 11:09:08

Larry,
Before they begin negotiations, they first must vote to hire him.

#26 2009-11-18 12:06:01

Sorry Mature, they voted 5-0 to hire him. Now they start negotiations.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com