#1 2009-11-15 07:40:35

It must be true that the truth hurts. This was sent to me by someone who had it sent to her etc.

"The way the library copy scam works has nothing to do with the few coins that are inserted into the machine.  In most cases the library gives the patron the “library key” to the copier and then collects the money directly based on the number of copies made.  This way the Outfit collects 10 cents per page.  Since the machine is owned and operated by a private company that pays for the paper and toner, it is the ideal money making machine.  Even forgers have to pay for their own paper and ink."

Again, I am speaking for myself here and no other person associated with the library. I can't even begin to comment on the lunacy of the latest "spin" about the copy machines that now implicates every staff member stuffing nickels (yes, we're talking 1995 copy machine prices!!!) and getting rich. Obviously not rich enough to retire to a second home (purchased will ill gotten nickels) where the sun always shines, since some of the same folks are still working there! (By the way, I thought the electricity diversion was silly, but this one gets the silliness award!!)

What I will say, is that just as I easily debunked the copy machine caper, I can provide truth that will blow the rest of the tabloid writer's crazy embezzlement story out of the water. (Evidence, something sorely lacking so far by said tabloid writer.) But I'm not going to waste any more of my time here. If any of my friends have questions about certain aspects of the story, you know how to get in touch with me. I'll be glad to explain the truth to rational people.

Otherwise, I can hold my evidence for the FBI, CIA, AG, DA, IRS etc. There is absolutely no truth to any of it.  The burden of proof here is on the accuser.  Be patient. The truth might hurt but it is still the truth.

#2 2009-11-15 07:54:11

I stand behind you, Nora...as does every one else with a brain and rational thought.
Have you started to agree with me yet about government staying the hell,out of the Library business?

#3 2009-11-15 08:43:26

Nora, Just a few more facts to show the lunacy of the latest allegation. If you go back to the $3 million over ten years is equivalent to $300,000 each year, then in order to generate $300,000 at a nickle a copy you have to make 6,000,000 copies each and every year. Now most reams of paper have 1,000 sheets. This all means you would have to go through 6,000 reams of paper!!! Do ya think someone at the company would notice???

#4 2009-11-15 09:08:05

I think this explains why ButtMonkey would prefer male librarians. In the years nickels were used, 91 nickels weigh one pound. This is the equivalent of $4.55 per pound or 65,934 pounds of nickels to equate to $300,000.00 . Talk about deep pockets! This is more than 32 tons of nickels per year. Seems to me none of those female librarians would have been capable of carrying off such large sums.

#5 2009-11-15 09:45:28

Too funny. But most reams have only 500 sheets. So now we are talking about more than I can count or lift.

MJP got 10% kickback from every nickel? I'm not good at math, but what is 10% of 5 cents? Sounds like a get rich quick scheme to me. 

I think ragboy's followers don't like the truth very much. When you blindly worship at the altar of a "tabloid" god, and then learn that you have been worshiping a false god, it is painful. So I have to agree--truth does indeed hurt.

Do we all remember the lies he told about the computer audit? K and P are going over it with a fine tooth comb--it will be life changing--all the while the DA had the supposed alleged evidence in lock up. Now the crazy 3 mill. embezzlement nickel by nickel scandal---Oh yeah, let's all genuflect to our false god.

Thanks for the gloomy, rainy day laugh. It was worth it.

NOW, IN MY MOST MOLLY-LIKE FASHION-- I'M GOING TO AGREE WITH WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING. NO MORE RAGBOY. NO MORE NONSENSE. DON'T GIVE HIM AN AUDIENCE.

In other news, ex-library director Nerbosa is quoted in today's South Coast globe as saying he was "hurt" by the rescinded offer of employment and blames the bloggers as well as the town officials. He said town officials knew all about it. Can you say --I think I will sue Wareham over this? I wouldn't be surprised in the least.  Enough already.

#6 2009-11-15 11:22:05

CLARIFICATION:  I have gotten a couple of emails from friends saying "what did you mean by the truth hurts?"

What I meant was that the truth about the library copy machine caper hurts the people who told the lies. It hurt so much they scrambled like crazy to spin the story. The electricity story, and the one I quoted in the first post in this thread shows how desperate people are trying to find some reason to still believe the whole embezzlement story.  Think about it. If you have been a supporter of the tabloid writer and the BoS, and then you learn that they are less than what you thought they were because they told less than the truth about something, (gross understatement in my opinion!!) you are hurt. (Same happens to all of us when we get disappointed by someone we trusted or supported. When you learn the truth, you are hurt.)

Innocent people with nothing to hide can never be hurt by the truth. The truth is on their side.

I hope this answers the question and I'm sorry if I was being obtuse in my above statement.

#7 2009-11-15 15:47:54

Nora Bicki wrote:

It must be true that the truth hurts. This was sent to me by someone who had it sent to her etc.

"The way the library copy scam works has nothing to do with the few coins that are inserted into the machine.  In most cases the library gives the patron the “library key” to the copier and then collects the money directly based on the number of copies made.  This way the Outfit collects 10 cents per page.  Since the machine is owned and operated by a private company that pays for the paper and toner, it is the ideal money making machine.  Even forgers have to pay for their own paper and ink."

What I will say, is that just as I easily debunked the copy machine caper, I can provide truth that will blow the rest of the tabloid writer's crazy embezzlement story out of the water. (Evidence, something sorely lacking so far by said tabloid writer.) But I'm not going to waste any more of my time here. If any of my friends have questions about certain aspects of the story, you know how to get in touch with me. I'll be glad to explain the truth to rational people.

Otherwise, I can hold my evidence for the FBI, CIA, AG, DA, IRS etc. There is absolutely no truth to any of it.  The burden of proof here is on the accuser.  Be patient.

Ok folks. I just got the email below from the tabloid writer. I NEVER said he wrote the above and I never SUGGESTED he wrote it. Please read the above carefully. I never ATTRIBUTED said statement to the tabloid writer; therefore, I never made a flat out lie. I know you all want to ignore the tabloid writer, but I figure you all need to see how bizarre things have gotten. How ironic that the tabloid writer is asking ME for EVIDENCE!!!! Good for a laugh if nothing else. Please forgive me for giving him any attention at all. But I wanted to share this with the regulars on this site.  Here is his email.

"On Bill Whitehouse's post, you suggest I made the following statement:

I never made any such statement. To attribute such a statement to me is a flat-out lie. Please provide evidence that I made such a statement.

#8 2009-11-15 15:59:08

Hey! He's changing the rules he has set himself : "Guilty until proven  innocent. "  Whether he wrote it or not is irrelevant . He's the coiner of the famous legal axiom, "Accusers know best" . I think we should suggest that he should just suck it up.   Poor guy just can't take a joke.  Instead of taking credit for a well designed spoof....he made himself a part of it. Every time I under-estimate his lack of intelligence, I live to regret it.

Back to the black-out.....

Last edited by Dick Wheeler (2009-11-15 16:40:17)

#9 2009-11-15 20:52:17

10 percent of every nickel, uh let's see, at that rate, you might afford a Snickers bar in 10 years. 

We should conduct an experiment, get a pay copier machine, find out how many 10 percents of each photocopy you'd have to make before you make a dollar.  You'd be there probably for months.  Bobo the shithead thinks people are becoming billionaires off of photocopiers. 

Why risk breaking the law when you'd make a better return fishing around for change in your couch cushions?

Bobo, I think I speak for everyone when I say, you're an idiot.  You're not just a liar, but a bad liar.

Why the hell aren't we all banding together and running this dipshit liar out of town on a rail?

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-11-15 20:53:37)

#10 2009-11-15 23:45:11

I mourn the fact that the "tar and feather" tradition has gone out of style.  Were it to become  revived, I would be happy to donate the rail, the tar, and my good friend Icarus has said he'd donate the feathers.

#11 2009-11-16 00:00:56

Dick Wheeler wrote:

I mourn the fact that the "tar and feather" tradition has gone out of style.

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/drumroll.png

I'll bet Plimoth Plantation has a dunking stool we can borrow.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#12 2009-11-16 08:20:04

Dunkin' Bagels !

#13 2009-11-17 19:02:56

OK, I am new to the boards but have lurked here for quite awhile now.  Many of you probably know me and know that I am not a mole or anything like that, (I will inform those who I know as to who I am) however I will keep my identity to myself for now as I do work on town boards and commissions and really don't need a bunch of BS in my life at this point.   I am interested in seeing change just as much as the rest of you.

The reason I have finally decided to write on the board is something was brought to my attention today that seemed a little strange.  Last week when the "story" about the library and it's trustees was written, it was pointed out on here that a similar case was going on in New York, I believe it was.  Today when I was talking with a co-worker about all the BS going on, he pointed me to a case in Woburn that is going on now.  The guys name is John Buonomo and it seems he was caught with his hands in the copy machine monies.  Seems odd that this Wareham "story" was brought about last week, the same time as this guys sentencing was supposed to happen.   Hmmmmm.....   Here is a link to the Herald article:

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/region … ion=recent

#14 2009-11-17 19:32:59

Nora Bicki wrote:

Again, I am speaking for myself here and no other person associated with the library. I can't even begin to comment on the lunacy of the latest "spin" about the copy machines that now implicates every staff member stuffing nickels (yes, we're talking 1995 copy machine prices!!!) and getting rich. Obviously not rich enough to retire to a second home (purchased will ill gotten nickels) where the sun always shines, since some of the same folks are still working there! (By the way, I thought the electricity diversion was silly, but this one gets the silliness award!!)

Otherwise, I can hold my evidence for the FBI, CIA, AG, DA, IRS etc. There is absolutely no truth to any of it.  The burden of proof here is on the accuser.  Be patient. The truth might hurt but it is still the truth.

Well Nora, I guess you are a fiesty little lady.  Some of the years and years with your Army husband and son have you standing much taller than you are.  You know the truth, you tell the truth.  Good for you.

#15 2009-11-17 19:51:20

The Boston Herald link is very interesting.  And here I thought he read this in some crime magazine.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com