#1 2009-11-17 15:09:07

Breaking News: Hamatron5000, Wareham's Premiere Exposer of Hypocrite Elite Douchebaggery, hereby predicts, based on the word on the street from sources in the know, that the selectmen will remain deadlocked and will not name a new town administrator, and rather come to an agreement on one of the others other than Boozey, they will go back to the drawing board, Wareham probably having to wait yet another year before it gets a town administrator, but what's one more year when we haven't had a TA in 4 years and counting anyway?

That's my crystall balls' prediction, unconfirmed and unofficial until Bobo's bosses announce the news. 

Two searches, for a TA, for a library director, many months, thousands of taxpayer dollars down the drain, screwing up something as simple as picking someone to take a job, not once but twice, all down the drain, back to the drawing board, Warham's leadership vaccuum remaining as sucky as ever.

These people could screw up a wet dream.  With results like that, no wonder they had to manufacture this pathetically transparent McCarthy-esque bullshit distraction.

That's the prediction coming from Ham's crystal balls anyway, and those crystal balls are notoriously shiny.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-11-17 15:12:53)

#2 2009-11-17 15:27:20

Today my wife went by the Town Barn (dropping off brush) and noticed heavy equipment going in a dilapated building. She asked and was told it was the Salt Barn. The salt barn is in bad shape. The support beams and cross beams are cracked and the building leans and sways. When she asked about repairing it, she was told the ITA refused because the town didn't have the money. She took pictures and took them to the ITA. Seriously folks, this building is dangerous!  Instead of spending all our money on witch hunt audits and legal expenses, we should be taking care of our employees and assets!
One of the favorite speeches by our Selectmen is how "everyone should be accountable". It should go the same for them. Our town is severly in the hole financially while our Chairman incurs more legal expense to see if he can somehow put two defeated issues on the April ballot.??? How is this fiscally responsible?  We are in the process of copying hard drives again, which will likely lead to another firm coming in to read the drives. Meanwhile, our town assets are in bad shape and dangerous to employees. Enough already!

I have pictures, but am not sure how to include them.

people, we need to demand accountability from our elected officials and ITA

Last edited by Larry McDonald (2009-11-17 15:34:33)

#3 2009-11-17 15:38:52

I'm not much into predicting but, I'll give it a shot. Marshfield Man. What do I get if I "win", a cookie?? A bagel?? (x cc, please)

Why Mashfield man, you ask?? Well, (first I'm prob totally wrong)..and I think Boozey's out (PR made them not keep Library Dude)..and between the other two, the one from the Cape makes more sense to me. Soooo, I think they'll pick MM..Also, we haven't seemed to find any real dirt (not trying hard enough??) on the final two. So again, PR might be as good as it gets for them here. Why do I think PR weighs so heavily in their decision making?? I dunno, but it seems everytime they make a move it backfires. We find it and point it out (that's why we're branded as "hateful", I guess)
Nobody likes their mistakes pointed out, let alone ones who have a problem with accountability..So, Yeah..I go with Marshmallow, I mean Marshfield Man..
..What's the line anyway?? Do I get any points??

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

Last edited by P-SPAN (2009-11-17 16:06:53)

#4 2009-11-17 15:40:32

I couldn't agree more. There are so many important issues in town and Ham and Larry have barely scratched the surface.

Yet we are continuing the computer audit witch hunt--do they blog or don't they blog, or maybe they are shopping on ebay.

We haven't got qualified people in important town positions. The bos wanted the department heads and TA McAuliffe out, and now we are left gasping for air as we go down for the third time with no leadership/management helping us onto the life rafts. Wareham right now is a sinking ship.

Be sure to thank this bos and ita and of course, the non-resident ragboy for leading us through the gates of hell.

Beware all ye who enter here.

#5 2009-11-17 17:34:02

Newspapers including the Boston Globe are reporting that the Town of Hanson picked the applicant from Mashpee as its new TA. Canevazzi was one of the finalists there.

Guess he is still a free agent.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com