#1 2009-11-10 12:19:13

It's simple. If there is even a shred of truth to ragboy's claims about the library's involvement in money laundering, embezzlement and loan sharking, let's see it.

You can't accuse people of egregious wrongdoings without proof.  How anyone is willing to vilify the library and crucify Mary Jane's memory without providing evidence is beyond me.  And for people to simply believe what he says without asking, "but how do you know that's true Mr. Slager?  I need evidence before I find someone guilty" is just--well-- UNbelievable.

I have read the article and the two interviews with the alleged "trustee" and I find all three lacking in even one shred of evidence.  Oh sure, there are plenty of claims--new books going to the book sales, money from copy machines, a 387 page ledger. But there is absolutely no evidence to support such claims.

This is what I think. The library won the case against the selectmen. Slager for two years kept saying the library people were guilty. So, this is his way of getting back at the library. If he had knowledge of this for two years during the entire library case, why didn't he expose it then? When the case was in the courts and the town was paying lawyers to do the work, wouldn't that have been the time to make these statements against the library?

How convenient that he decided to wait. Let the bos call for an official investigation. Call the state police, the Attorney General's office, call anyone you want. This blog has been saying that all along.  Show the feds your proof.

This is the lowest of the lowest I have ever seen in this town.  Let's see how the bos respond to this. Surely they can't ignore a claim that $3 million was embezzled.  Surely, ragboy will show the bos the "proof."  Let's wait and see.

#2 2009-11-10 12:24:22

The troll may be an accessory after the fact, at the very least.

#3 2009-11-10 15:01:36

Interesting story--my husband dropped off some leaves at the transfer station in Marion and the man that works there knew my husband was from Wareham. So they talked about ragboy's article and the guy said to my husband about the library business, "Sounds fishy to me." 

My husband explained about the glaring lack of proof.

The worker then said "It ain't right that they're picking on a dead woman."

I couldn't have said it better myself.

#4 2009-11-10 15:37:08

SLAGER WILL DO ANYTHING TO SELL A PAPER.

#5 2009-11-10 17:27:06

Molly wrote:

The worker then said "It ain't right that they're picking on a dead woman."

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Satan just called to say they're douchebags.

#6 2009-11-11 07:04:35

MY GOD LOAN SHARKING AT THE LIBRARY, SLAGER WHAT WERE THERE RATES, HOW MUCH COULD YOU BORROW , IF YOU DID NOT PAY ,WOULD ONE OF THE LIBRIANS BEAT YOU UP , SLAGER YOU ARE SUCH  A FOOLAND A CRAZY PERSON  WILL SOME ONE OFFER HIM FREE PHYSCO HELP PLEASE.

#7 2009-11-11 09:22:52

How many of you think that the "ledger" that Bobo talks about might possibly have existed, and for that reason  we should press forward with a full investigation?    Ah....I "see" some hands.......

I have to tell you that if you believe that key part of his elaborate lie, Bobo owns your mind, for his next step is lead you to believe that evidence that never existed has  disappeared under suspicious circumstances. The trail to the thief will lead right back to the person whose reputation he has raped repeatedly.

Call him all the nasty names you can think of, label him certifiably insane.....but if you believe  the "ledger theory" ,Robert Slager is smarter than you are.

He isn't after convictions: his goal is to destroy  the reputation of the institution that was once the shining light of Wareham and also destroy the reputation of the deceased person most responsible for making that happen.  Mission accomplished.

Last edited by Dick Wheeler (2009-11-11 10:59:14)

#8 2009-11-11 10:32:57

Dick,
Not only will he destroy the memory of MJ Pillsbury, he will also end up destroying the library trustree who went to him with the alleged theory. Obviously this person misinterperted something she saw. It will all come out in an investigation and this person will never be able to live with herself for having brought this whole thing to his attention and having him paste it all over the front page.
She could have quietly gone to the state police if she feared the local police and asked them to investigate. It would have been done without all this hype. If there was merit, then perhaps she would have been brought to the spotlight as a witness, but if not, the invetigation would have died and she would remain unkown.
Robt. Slager is posting her interview and it won't be long before the "natives" of this community figure out who it is. We already have a suspicion. There was only one trustee who disliked MJ Pillsbury and she was very vocal about it during her tenure. As it goes now, she'll be wondering every time she goes to grocery shop if someone "knows it's her" as she walks up and down the aisle. She'll feel like everyone is watching her. She must be having difficulty sleeping at night and eventually she'll just break from all the pressure.

Last edited by Maturevoter (2009-11-11 10:34:12)

#9 2009-11-11 10:43:29

It was pointed out to me this morning, that if an investigation does happen, we certainly have two charges that we know will come out of the investigation. First, the mysterious informant committed theft by removing the ledger and taking it home. They have admitted to that. In the article, Slager admits to seeing the ledger, so that makes him an accessory after the fact.  Both are criminal charges and both (according to the article and interview) have been admitted.

#10 2009-11-11 10:48:13

MV:
I think everyone already knows who it is! It is a short list of suspects.
I have spent the last few days in New Bedford where my sick child is hospitalized. At least one care giver per day has commented on this situation. Some have heard it while working at Tobey, others just have relatives or friends.
This morning the dietary worker asked me if I had heard the story and I said I had. They laughed and said they felt silly because they read that paper for years until they figured out the content is mostly editorial. Do you know how they figured that out? It was part of the defense in the Joyce case.
I am not sure that anyone is taking the allegations seriously. Although clearly MJP is gone and unable to defend her good name........

#11 2009-11-11 11:41:28

IF SLAGER HAD A LEDGER IN HIS POSSESSION THAT COULD DESTROY THE NAME OF SOMEONE HE HATED, WOULDNT ANYONE THINK HE WOULD HAVE MADE A COPY RIGHT AWAY??????????? HE LETS THE BOOK GO? IS THIS TRUSTEE AN ACCOUNTANT?????????? I KNOW IF I LOOKED AT A LEDGER FOR A FEW HOURS I COULDNT TELL YOU MUCH ABOUT IT.

#12 2009-11-11 12:39:24

I 100 percent do not believe there is any trustee at all.  That "interview," like most of Bobo's work, is Bobo interviewing himself.

#13 2009-11-11 13:19:51

It is Paul Shooter's evil twin Paula ....Bobo can run, but not hide, from his own voice. If it wasn't for the   MJP stuff, we could all be having a good laugh over this clumsiest of all of his duplicities.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com