#1 2009-11-09 22:18:26

1.  Finally ran out of live people to write about in the rag.
2.  Trying to pull all that he can down with him on his sinking ship.
3.  Because he is a coward, always was a coward, and always will be a coward.
4.  Should a Hobo who looks as if he has never laundered anything in his life, be writing about laundering
      anything?
5.  Because he thought he might recruit some elderly women to do his bidding.
6. Watched too much CSI and wanted to use the word 'forensic' in the rag.
7.  Because he needs to believe that his opinions matter to others.
8.  Wanted people to believe that he knew 123 people smart enough to be involved in a highly
     sophisticated operation.

Let's face it, he's not even interesting enough to make fun of anymore.

Any others?

#2 2009-11-10 07:31:54

Ragboy has a real following--many people on his band wagon. But I don't see any of these people asking for PROOF!!!

Reportedly, there is a missing ledger.

Reportedly, there are 123 people in town involved.

Reportedly, embezzlement and loan sharking has taken place.

Reportedly, new books were taken from the shelves and sold at the book sales.

Reportedly, the Friends, Trustees and Mary Jane P split the money.

Reportedly, the police department is involved along with the school department and private citizens.

Reportedly, the Plymouth County DA took the hard drives to prevent this from "reaching the light of day."

I could go on, but really people. NO PROOF for any of this and you believe it? Please. 

If a doctor told you that you had cancer and will die within a week, without doing any tests at all--would you believe the doctor?  OR would you demand proof?? Yeah, that's what I thought. Yet you are willing to believe this nonsense?   I feel sorry for people who don't ask questions and demand answers before believing the worst of people. The truth will come out and then and only then should you believe.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com