#1 2009-11-08 11:12:24

Before we begin our interview, I want to remind our readers of our agreement to keep your identity confidential, The reason for this is obvious, Ms XXXXXXX, because we both know that the information you are about to make public will result in jail terms for the 127  people who have been involved in this heinous scheme for over a decade. Your life is at risk, and what you are doing is the most heroic deed I have encountered in my long career as an investigative journalist.

First of all, XXXXXX, if I may call you by your first name, could you tell us when  and how you learned of the scheme that eventually bilked over three million dollars  from so many hundreds of innocent Wareham residents.

I'll be glad to, Robert , but first I want to congratulate and commend you for your own courage and candor. Wareham is fortunate to have  a person with your skills and strong character to fully expose a devious plot that has brought this beautiful town to the brink of bankruptcy.

It all began....I have kept a daily record since the meeting on  September XX, 19XX, which was held in the XXXX room of the XXXX . The chair of the WFL trustees was XXXXX XXXXX. The scheme  that was presented to all of us  went like this, and I will read it to you directly from the careful and complete notes that I took at the time:  XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxXXXXXXXxxxxxxxXXXXXXXxxxxxxXXXXXXxxxxxx
XXXXXXxxxxxxZZZZZZxxxxxxxXXXXXXxxxxxxxxZZZZZZxxxxxxXXXXXXzzzzXXXXXXvvvvv

That is incredilble  M. XXXXX ! My heart aches when I think of you bearing the weight of this horrendous tale of duplicity ever since XXXXX ! What a relief it must be for you to let the world know so that the law can now take over and the guilty ones  will surely end up in jail. Would  you, please , for the benefit of all of our readers who have paid to receive this exclusive earth shattering, life-changing report, will you please read the names of the guilty ones?

Robert, There aren't words to describe the feeling of relief that I am experiencing over my entire body in
anticipation of what I am  finally able to do.   The five people who took the lion's share of the money were
XXXXXX,XXXXXX, XXXXXXX, XXXXXX, and XXXXXXXX. The other 122 , although they didn't embezzle as much, were every bit as involved as the ring leaders:   XXXXXXX, XXXXXXX,XXXXXXX,XXXXXX,XXXXXX,XXXXX,XXXXX. ]XXXXXX, XXXXXXX,XXXXXX
XXXXXX,XXXXXX,XXXXXX,XXXXX,XXXXX,XXXXX,XXXXXX,XXXXX,XXXXX, XXXXXX.,XXXXX,XXXXX,XXXXX,XXXXX,XXXXX,XXXXXX,XXXXXX,XXXXXX,XXXXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXX,XXXXX, XXXXX.........

Thank you so much,XXXX ,for giving  Observer Media this exclusive revelation of a scandal  that been  eating  this town like an  untreated, deadly cancer. Now , because of your brave act and my own steadfast dedication to truth and justice, the real story is now available to the world. This is truly the first day in the new life of a town  we both hold close to our hearts....

Last edited by Dick Wheeler (2009-11-08 21:45:36)

#2 2009-11-08 11:22:51

I love Dick Wheeler!!

#3 2009-11-08 11:35:40

Uhmmmm, where is the brave part?

#4 2009-11-08 17:59:03

I must've struck a nerve:

***********************************************************************************
To: R. C. Wheeler

You have over-stepped again, Mr . Wheeler, but this time I will win in court. I have filed charges against you for stealing the original transcript of my exclusive interview with Paula Shooter, thereby twarting my effort   to bring truth and justice  to a town I have come to love and respect, and for which I would gladly make  the sublime sacrifice.  See you in court. R.S

**********************************************************************************

Geeze....Some guys just can't take a joke !

Last edited by Dick Wheeler (2009-11-08 18:01:47)

#5 2009-11-08 19:04:59

Dick Wheeler wrote:

I must've struck a nerve:

***********************************************************************************
To: R. C. Wheeler

You have over-stepped again, Mr . Wheeler, but this time I will win in court. I have filed charges against you for stealing the original transcript of my exclusive interview with Paula Shooter, thereby twarting my effort   to bring truth and justice  to a town I have come to love and respect, and for which I would gladly make  the sublime sacrifice.  See you in court. R.S

**********************************************************************************

Geeze....Some guys just can't take a joke !

Dick, I think the "Unknown Trustee" is gonna be after you next..
When asked for a comment on the likelihood of a successful lawsuit against you, the "Unknown Trustee" stated,
"It's in the bag"

http://www.likelihoodofsuccess.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/unknown-comic.jpg

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

#6 2009-11-08 20:12:54

The anonymous non-existent imaginary trustee was heard to say "Yeah, I asked Rob not to edit my crap friggin edit stuff crap friggin edit no I'm not Paul Shooter edit..."

#7 2009-11-08 20:36:00

Dick:
Is that the actual text from the story and an actual e-mail?

#8 2009-11-08 22:08:44

Cara: The XXXXXXXXXXXX stuff is real... Right off the tapes. I made up the rest of it.       I'm just sitting here having fun thinking of  Bobo so angry that he's dribbling spittle onto  his computer keys.     I probably won't get a Christmas card from him this year........Shuckey-darn !  ( Come to think of it...I didn't get one last year either.....I'm beginning to think he doesn't like me!)

#9 2009-11-08 22:12:07

Dick, have you got the real interview?  Well, I mean the real fake interview where Bobo interviewed his hallucination?

#10 2009-11-08 22:13:20

Dick, if it is any consolation I didn't get a card either last year......

#11 2009-11-08 22:30:42

People, just as a public service announcement, please take care of yourselves and stay fit and healthy because God forbid if anything happens to you, Bobo is apparently going to defame the shit out of you like he is doing with Mrs P.

#12 2009-11-08 22:49:23

To: R.C.Wheeler

Mr. Wheeler : You have pushed me over the edge: A year ago you pretended to be involved in a fund raising effort in support of the Wareham Free Library. I reported  on your farcial effort at the time with something like this:   "Mr. Wheeler has hoodwinked Wareham citizens into giving him $62,000  dollars which he turned over to his wife to replace Spinney funds she had lost through bad investments."

In response to your latest charges against me I am going to revive my allegation that you and your wife have been  milking/bilking ,whatever , Wareham for a decade.   This whole scandal is about you, Mr. Wheeler. You may THINK you are safe in Costa Rica, but Paul Shooter wiil track you down.

And...While Paul Shooter is tracking you down in Costa Rica, where you are palsy-walsy with Whitey Bulger, Paul's twin sister Paula will carry on as we press for truth and justice in this town that I have grown to love almost as  much as I love my family,,,whose names I forget, but I love them just the same.

Last edited by Dick Wheeler (2009-11-08 22:52:36)

#13 2009-11-09 07:09:24

If you were a member of the bos and you heard about a $3 million embezzlement scheme what is the first thing you would do?

So, I have to assume that the bos have, in fact, called in the higher authorities.

Instead, Brenda sits at Mary Janes computer all afternoon. I don't have a degree in criminal justice, but wouldn't that "taint" the alleged evidence found on that computer?? For all we know she was ADDING stuff to the computer. Planting so called "evidence" of the so called embezzlement.

I'm sure our super chief who works here 20 hours a week is on top of this. 

I still say the same thing--several people knew of this huge secret--and we all know how good people in this town are at keeping secrets--and it took ragboy to "break" the story?   It just doesn't wash folks. Let the accusers come forward. Let the evidence be shown. Let the names of the 123 people come to light.

Let's have yet another grand jury investigation in Wareham. Could it get any worse?

#14 2009-11-09 08:30:50

Molly:
Today is your lucky day because I do have a degree in CJ! In fact, if MJP's computer is where the "evidence" resides it should not have been touched by anyone except the authorities. I doubt if the authorities were called they said, oh we'll be there on Tuesday the 10th, giving someone plenty of time to alter evidence. I do not think the BOS called the authorities. However, because the computer was audited and the contents of the hard drive are in the hands of a trusted public official (the DA), anything that has been added or deleted will be easy to detect at this point. In fact, the FBI has a world renowned forensic computer lab where they can find anything that ever resided on a computer and they can tell when it ended up there. Pretty amazing stuff!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com