#1 2009-11-07 11:31:28

Breaking news.........(que the music Hamm)

Just another Rip Tip from one of my many sources. It seems Bobo the fabricator has a history of making up quotes and changing quotes in his stories. In one job, he was terminated for this problem. To further cement this, a former reporter used to complain to others about his tendency to make up quotes or change quotes from interviews to suit his needs. Is it any wonder he sticks to editorials instead of news?

This reporter has been informed he is on the list for a Whammy award. That is the Wareham award for newsworthy items.

Another rumor that is starting to pick up steam is that Brenda the Selectmen and Marcia Griswold spent a great deal of time in the Library Director's office recently and then changed the locks on the door. The looney get loonier! MG has now set traps see if anyone was coming in her office. It is usually the people that lack trust that are the most untrustworthy!

Another day, another blunder by the brainless trust that steers our fine town!

Rip Dinkle.....over and out!

#2 2009-11-07 11:49:35

Rip Dinkle is the MAN!
Rip Dnkle can kick Paul Shooter's ass.
Also onsetdude's ass.

#3 2009-11-07 11:56:01

BRENDA IS A SELECTMAN. THEY DO NOT GET INVOLVED IN DAY TO DAY OPERATIONS. THIS IS THE TOWN ADMINISTRATORS JOB. BRENDA WAS THERE BEHIND A COMPUTER? CHANGING LOCKS? IF THAT ISNT GETTING YOURSELF INVOLVED IN DAY TO DAY OPERATIONS, I DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

#4 2009-11-07 12:42:43

So now our selectmen can get behind any town employee's computer and what---google? Oh I forgot. These elected officials, or in my opinion, idiots, don't know how to google.

This is day to day operations and the bos have no business getting into employee computers. If Brenda can't figure out how to google a new hire, what could she possibly be looking for? Evidence of ragboy's deranged accusations?

If Griswold can't do her job as acting library director she should get the hell out. And if what people say are true, she is never there, it won't be too difficult for her to get out.

I have a question--if she is never in the library--who is REALLY doing all the library work? I mean the day to day operations of the library? The underpaid and overworked staff?? I hope they too are getting an extra $131 a week for their extra work.

Changing the locks. What a slap in the face. If I worked at the library I'd be highly insulted to be treated with such disrespect.

What does Rip mean by "setting traps"? Is this grade school? What traps? Talk about the loony bin.

#5 2009-11-07 13:23:06

Molly,

My trusted source (what the hell did I do with that sock puppet?), tells me that due to budget considerations, the only traps that the dynamic duo could afford were mouse traps from Benny's. They have been cleverly disguised and placed in strategic locations within the director's office.

Each morning, the library staff will be made to stand at attention, and walk a straight line, as done in field sobriety tests. Anyone displaying a limp, or complaining about sore toes, will be immediatley presumed guilty and suffer the consequences.

Ok, library employees, you've been warned!

#6 2009-11-07 13:54:07

From the WSJ, October 30, 2009

This little blurb relates to business, but it seemed to me that the same situation might apply at the library.

"The first question to Procter & Gamble....was more concerned with the average employee's state of mind than the firm's margins.

"I just wanted to get some perspective on the mood and psychology within the company. I say that because having experienced my own rather substantial turnaround at UBS over the past few months, I can really start to appreciate when internal psychology turns from one of sheltering and hiding to one proactive...", asked analyst Nik Modi.

P&G chief executive Bob McDonald replied:"...the attitude, the morale is up...we enjoy touching and improving more lives...."

Do you think the BoS will ever 'get it'?

"touching and improving more lives" Sorta like a library can do. if allowed.

#7 2009-11-07 15:12:46

Marcia doesn’t seem to really care what the rules are inviting Brenda to look at town computers, and  handing out the fliers before town meeting. When Walter Cruz was running for office he came to the Multi Service Center. Marcia Griswold showed him around and introduced him to as many people as possible. I was told she wore one of his political buttons while she was showing him around. Is a candidate allowed to campaign in a town owned building? I wonder if Marcia took the mass conflict of interest test yet.

As explained in detail below, the Massachusetts conflict of interest law(3) prohibits all public employees, whether compensated or not, from:

•    using any public resources including staff, facilities, or the state seal or coat of arms, for campaign purposes
•    engaging in any political activities during their normal public working hours

#8 2009-11-07 15:25:11

marny wrote:

As explained in detail below, the Massachusetts conflict of interest law(3) prohibits all public employees, whether compensated or not, from:

•    using any public resources including staff, facilities, or the state seal or coat of arms, for campaign purposes
•    engaging in any political activities during their normal public working hours

Maybe this should be the "seal" they use..
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ac/Rules_are_made_to_be_broken.jpg/472px-Rules_are_made_to_be_broken.jpg

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

Last edited by PShooter (2009-11-07 15:26:14)

#9 2009-11-07 15:36:04

marny wrote:

Then how come when Brucie needed signatures to run for the bos, he went around town hall telling people to sign the forms for him. I know one person who refused. Yes, this was during a work day. Would he be considered a non compensated employee? I don't know, but when I heard about this, I wasn't the least bit surprised.

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I am above the law. The NON accredited law school I go to never taught me that I'm supposed to OBEY the law.

#10 2009-11-07 15:49:24

Molly wrote:

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I am above the law. The NON accredited law school I go to never taught me that I'm supposed to OBEY the law.

More likely learning how to circumvent, delay action..otherwise, manipulate and exploit.
..."black hearted and ugly"

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

#11 2009-11-07 17:00:51

I understand disagreeing. I understand fighting to win your point. I even understand the dirty tactics of politics. I don't condone it but I understand it. But this has gotten crazy. I'm must confess I'm truly frightened by this group of selectmen and the editor of the Observer. I believe their reality is nowhere to be found on anyone's scale of what is real. It's like watching a program from the twilight zone. Reasoning with people with a different reality is impossible. I can only say again they truly frighten me.

#12 2009-11-07 18:05:47

The State needs to step in if this continues. The Selectmen have thrown their support behind Slager a number of times and what he is doing is criminal. The Selectmen should resign before they have to be hauled off by the authorities. It's a shame they don't have better sense than this. I am ashamed of my own town because of the damage THEY (all of them) have done.

#13 2009-11-07 18:06:51

More breaking news!  Bobo promises to give us a Tell All interview with  "a former WFL trustee",  The ground rules include...get this....keeping her indentity secret !   We are about to meet...Ta-da !....Paula Shooter !

#14 2009-11-07 18:09:39

Dick,
He really has no idea how much trouble he is in. I hope he looks good in orange. Once a coward, always a coward.

#15 2009-11-07 18:20:57

Hey Bobo! You are about to get a subpoena ! If it lasts longer than four hours seek medical assistance!

Last edited by Dick Wheeler (2009-11-07 18:38:42)

#16 2009-11-07 18:32:38

Paula Shooter...that's a good one...
You the man, Dick.

#17 2009-11-07 18:38:02

Nice talking with you Dan.....send some warm weather this way.

#18 2009-11-07 19:42:04

"The Bobo connection"..for what it's worth.

Bobo's known TA candidate, Marshfield's own Michael Maresco, for some time. Why no mention? 

Rob Slager is Editor "Marshfield Reporter" which is owned by the same company that owns the Patriot Ledger.

..."I was disappointed to see you chose not to print the letter I sent in a week ago. We had discussed that you would print it this week.

...At any rate I would be curious to know why you chose not to print it. We felt it was important to keep the discussion current. The citizens seem to not have as many venues available to them as the current administration in Marshfield. I have always felt that editorializing in the free press was a great example of democracy in action. Now I am not so sure.

Maresco and the board care not about truth and justice. You want to pursue your private agenda at the cost of the residents of the Town of Marshfield. Daniel Webster must roll over in his grave everytime the three of you walk by the entrance to Town Hall which boasts his famous words.

Sound familiar?

http://www.marshfieldforums.com/phpBB3/ … ger#p65976

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

Last edited by PShooter (2009-11-07 20:31:25)

#19 2009-11-07 20:14:10

Thomas Jefferson:" The price of democracy is eternal vigilance."   I take my hat off to Bill W and PShooter for waking me up.   Let's all focus on the April election:"It's the votes ,stupid!"

#20 2009-11-07 20:15:00

I'll do what I can Larry...but, it may take a few months.
Nice speaking with you. Give my best to your family.

#21 2009-11-07 21:04:55

Larry McDonald wrote:

He really has no idea how much trouble he is in. I hope he looks good in orange. Once a coward, always a coward.

With any luck, Bobo and his Beloved Boss, Sweet Brucey, will get to share a cell.

"Whoops, don't drop the soap, Boss!"

#22 2009-11-07 21:18:14

Rip, thanks for the tip.  There should be a law that prevents the mentally insane from working for or running a newspaper.  Sure, insane people can scrub toilets, wash floors, and do other labor without hurting anyone...but lunatics should not be anywhere near a position that involves the public trust like a reporter.

This piece of dogshit belongs in a sanitarium.  He should be in a rubber room, not a newsroom.

Maybe with this ridiculous lie-filled article he is trying to work on some kind of insanity defense.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-11-07 21:19:02)

#23 2009-11-07 21:34:09

Hey Bobo!  Regarding that possible four hour  subpoena.... Don't get medical  help...get it bronzed!

#24 2009-11-07 21:43:58

Here is a couple facts to chew on for awhile:

Fact: Slager hides his content behind a "pay per view" format.

Fact: Slager only quotes one NAMED source in his scathing nonsense and it is none other than John Donahue.

Fact: If there is an investigation, it will be encumbent on Bobo to produce the names of his sources.

Fact: The intent of this entire episode is a swan song. He is trying to put enough money together to pay his bills when he exits.

Fact: Slager doesn't want to write the news, he wants to be the news.

This is just a big game to him. He doesn't live here, he has no vote and he wants to destroy this town. Wake up folks, he isn't worth the time or effort.

Just like Rip Dinkle said, the man was terminated for fabricating quotes..geez, how credible is that? Enough about him!

We have Selectmen and a Moderator that have thumbed their nose at the citizens of Wareham, let's keep the pressure on them.....why waste anytime on this dork?

#25 2009-11-07 21:51:29

Here is my prediction....

Slager is broke. He mentioned he had a 3 year plan and it was up. I'm sure he had help with the 1000 copies he distributed for free, but his advertisers have long been gone.

the Town Meeting didn't go the way he wanted or his precious Bruce wanted. That was supposed to be their shining moment but it backfired.

He has lost his customer base and now he can barely give his paper away. The latest editorial is his swan song. He will either sulk quietly in his corner when no one pays attention or he will get slapped with lawsuits and then blame the mean power elite for censoring him and threatening him. Either way, he is gone.

No customers, no credibility, and now he is going to find the Selectmen aren't backing his play. yep, he is better tighten up his resume, he is toast.

#26 2009-11-07 23:03:03

It is sad and pathetic that he is now obviously trampling on Mrs. Pillsbury's grave with lies and smears of her good reputation just to turn a fast buck by making this bullshit pay-per-view only.  I don't think many will pay for bullshit though.

Mrs Pillsbury was a good and honest woman and a dedicated public servant.  She had more class and dignity in her pinky finger than that fat miserable slimebag Brucey Bitch Bobo has in his entire prematurely aged cream cheese and gin soaked flabby body.

She deserves better than this.  To treat her like this, with these hateful lies, he only brings shame, embarrassment, and disgrace upon himself.

I repeat - Bobo is lower than the mold that grows on the slime that grows on the scum that grows on a rotting pile of 3 day old rotting in the hot sun dogshit.

In fact, comparing Bobo to dogshit is an insult to dogshit.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-11-07 23:15:16)

#27 2009-11-07 23:21:13

In all the weeks of commenting upon  the output of Slager ,no one has said it as well : "Comparing Bobo to dog shit is an insult to dogshit."

#28 2009-11-08 00:49:53

I am HAMATRON5000.

#29 2009-11-08 07:23:09

As Dan-O would say, he's lower than "grouper shit."  And I say that Bobo is even lower than the mold that grows on the grouper shit.  If a whale at that shit and then shat that all out into a big stinky pile of shit...I'd have to say that shit pile would still be alot more respectable than Bobo the Assface.

#30 2009-11-08 08:03:26

Does anyone have the full interview with the alleged former Library trustee?
If so, please pass it on to me pm or e-mail...thanks.

#31 2009-11-08 11:15:30

You have to kidding me. Slager isn't going to let anyone have that interview. He is a coward. If he truly was interested in the citizens of this town, it would have been free and open to all. He will always be a coward and only has his own interest at heart.

As one of his former "followers" said to me.."Slager has promised so much and delivered so little. The last straw was the audit. "

#32 2009-11-08 11:27:23

Bobo the Smelly Piece of Dogshit has earned himself the top spot in the Piece of Shit Hall of Fame for trying to turn a profit off of lying about the library, lying about the trustees, lying about the Friends of the Library, and worse, lying about a deceased longtime town employee and selectman, Mrs. Pillsbury, when she is not even here to defend herself, and never did these things.  How dare he smear and lie about the good reputation of a good woman just to make a buck?  Piece of shit.

I would like to see the interview too, but I refuse to give a cent to that fat sack of donkey shit.  Shamless lying profiteering piece of cow shit.

By the way, if anyone was wondering how low Bobo the Shitbag is - if you were to place Bobo in the middle of a Barnyard Animal Rapist Convention - he would still be the least respectable person in the room.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-11-08 11:28:18)

#33 2009-11-08 11:33:30

What wing-nut would divulge this to a tiny tiny newpaper in the first place?

Why not, say, the authorities? You know, somebody that can do something about it. Not some dip shit with an ax to grind.

#34 2009-11-08 12:03:36

I am HAMATRON5000.

#35 2009-11-08 13:17:07

commonsense wrote:

What wing-nut would divulge this to a tiny tiny newpaper in the first place?

Why not, say, the authorities? You know, somebody that can do something about it. Not some dip shit with an ax to grind.

Good point. But your name says it all.

If some trustee has known about a $3 million embezzlement scheme for more than 10 years and did not go to the police, then shame on that person.

For someone with this kind of story to go to the rag to spill the beans instead of to a real newspaper makes it a joke.

For ragboy to sit on an alleged crime this huge for two years, shows a definite lack of "love" for Wareham at the very least. I thought he was Wareham's savior. 

For anyone who believes these tall tales, my sympathies. You have lost all sense of logic and reality. You will be a perfect target for scammers and devious sales people looking for a score.

My mama used to say--don't believe everything you read. She was right.

#36 2009-11-08 14:24:48

It's really simple when you look at it. If he wanted to do good for Wareham, he would giving this info to the police or FBI. To publish it in HIS paper, he is looking to sell papers or online subscriptions. It's that simple. If it was true, it would be in the hands of the authorities. it's not and that is that...

The coward remains a coward...

#37 2009-11-08 20:18:13

One would think someone in Bobo's position (in a real case) would have gone to the police, the FBI, some other law enforcement agency.  Bobo, of course, never will, because he knows LYING to the police/feds is a major crime that would land him in jail with a cellmate named Big Bubba.

Speaks volumes...I hope the prison cafeteria serves bagels.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-11-08 20:19:39)

#38 2009-11-08 20:39:38

Ham:
You have addressed a concern that has been on my mind all weekend long, isn't it incumbent upon Mr. Slager to report this knowledge and if the source has had this knowledge and reported it years ago wouldn't the failure be an obstruction of justice or is there no real requirement to report such things?

#39 2009-11-08 20:49:06

If he had information  that could have crushed Sweet Brucey's enemies, he'd of tripped over himself to go to law enforcement.  He says the DA is involved?  Horseshit.  Absolute horsehit, pardon my language Mrs. Winslow, but ok if he thinks that, let him go to the Attorney General, the FBI, the CIA, whoever, what, does it go all the way up to the President?  Give me a break.  Let him go to a law enforcement agency of any kind and sign a sworn statement under the pains of penalties of perjury. 

He never will because he knows he'd go to jail for lying to a law enforcement officer, i.e. obstruction of justice.

This farce is the best that our pathetic board of selectmen can come up with to save their political hides - rape Mrs. Pillsbury's good name in the hopes of finding an issue they can campaign on.

They are pathetic people and are truly sickening.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-11-08 20:49:49)

#40 2009-11-08 20:51:32

I thought Chief Stanley, the selectmen's choice, was someone both Bobo and the BOS publicly state they trust.

Why doesn't Bobo go to Chief Stanley tommorrow, give him all his info, and ask Chief Stanley to handle the investigation personally?

Why?  Because he'd then he'd be lying to a police officer and would be tossed in jail where he belongs.

#41 2009-11-08 21:17:37

It's called the "seed of doubt". That is what he trying to do. If he actually had ANY evidence, this would have been over a long time ago. He is trying to create that doubt in the minds of anyone he can at this point. In the meantime, he is trying to sell his newspaper. It has fallen on hard times and this might the one thing that can create enough readers to at least pay his bills. So, in a nutshell, he is using people to make money.....does sound like a man of the people??? I didn't think so.

#42 2009-11-08 21:46:15

Thanks Ham, I appreciate it!
So basically knowing the information has no reporting madate?
Can anyone explain to me how this could be? And who else knew about it, did the BOS know about this, is that what the computer audit was about? Why didn't they report this to the authorities?
I apologize, but I am just struggling with how the "facts" as presented add up........

Last edited by Cara Winslow (2009-11-08 21:54:26)

#43 2009-11-08 21:54:10

Works something like this, Cara...

#44 2009-11-08 21:56:05

This is some far fetched bullshit that if you tried to pitch it to a movie studio they'd turn it down saying it was too far fetched and unbelievable and yet Bobo the Dumbass is such an idiot he thinks people will believe it.  Bobo watches too many movies.

#45 2009-11-08 21:56:31

Lol, thanks Bill!

#46 2009-11-08 22:50:43

Accept it as NOISE!

Meant to make you forget about...

Westfield and civil service going to the ballot
Dept heads winning the right to unionize
Poor choice for library director
Undecided on TA candidate
Move Wareham Forward charade
Race baiting over Brady meeting
Accountant with no degree
Acting/temporary... Everything
Insurance Trust short 1.8 million
Former accountant lawsuit
Books still not closed for 2009
Tow company suing town and board
Brucies tax problem
Oceanside drive appeal
Swifts Beach eminant domain fiasco
Coleman trial
Computer audit witch hunt

There's more, but you get the picture!

Last edited by commonsense (2009-11-08 22:52:46)

#47 2009-11-09 00:39:46

Thank you Commonsense..that about sums it up.

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

#48 2009-11-09 01:02:16

i paid a very brief visit to the Multi-Service Center on Friday.  Topic #1 in everyone's conversation was the article from "THE RAG.  Ditto at Town Hall.  The checker at Shaw's was talking to the bagboy about it.

Noone questioned the authenticity of the news article-the big guessing game was -"Who is involved?"   

It may be fine for us to ignore this whole episode as another crazy BOBO scheme to sell papers, but the rumor mill is working triple overtime.  People haven't read the paper=they have just "heard about it."  Most people do not check this blog to get another viewpoint.

Isn't it time for someone in a responsible position to issue a denial of some sort?  While lawyers may advise silence-some sort of PR is badly needed.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com