#1 2009-10-30 23:47:04

Pissed off that he did not get his way at town meeting, Sweet Brucey returns to the set of Late Night Wareham and uses his Sweet Brucey powers to declare himself King Brucey, Supreme Overlord of the People's Republic of Wareham and Unquestioned Ruler of All He Surveys:

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-10-30 23:47:40)

#2 2009-10-31 00:01:12

Excellent............Glad the dance is back, I love that.

"Whip out your butt right now and I'll pucker up"

“The Hell gate lying deep beneath the library that caused it to be the source of all evil in Wareham will be cemented up, and henceforth..”

“No more free Brucey douchebaggery”

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

Last edited by PShooter (2009-10-31 01:55:14)

#3 2009-10-31 08:34:40

I am so proud to be a HAMATRON.
DANOHAMATRON1945

#4 2009-11-01 08:59:36

Thank you Sweet Brucey fans.  I was also proud of "That's the sound of De Facto Chief Brucey's personal police cruiser driving away thanks to your lazy ass!"  and "I'm bringing in a lackey who has been arrested twice.  I've only been arrested once so next to this guy I'll look like Mother Theresa!"

People, "King Brucey" latest shenanigans must be stopped.  We have town meeting.  The people vote.  The people spoke.  It's over.  Now King Brucey and his little army are throwing hissy fits because they did not get their way.  Have we ever done that?  Because there have been times our side didn't get our way at town meeting either and we didn't throw fits over it.  They are trying to destroy town meeting just because they did not get their way.

No Kings for Wareham.  If they try this illegal ballot vote to circumvent the will of town meeting, then they should all be recalled immediately.  If these people have no respect for town meeting, then they should not be in office.

#5 2009-11-02 16:00:27

"Boss, that's not fair. I swear I tried my best to be a good lackey...and besides Paul Shooter is retired (RIP)..well..semi-retired, anyway."

LOL LMAO...too many good lines and stuff to point out.

I dub thee Sir Hamatron5000 the "Satirical Genius"

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com