#1 2009-10-23 21:10:06

Breaking News......(que the music Hamm)

This reporter was doing some culinary investigative research at one of Wareham's fine establishment's. A quick trip to the loo and what do my wandering eyes do I see? You guessed it! A large stack of 3-ply Observer media toilet tissue strategically placed on the window sill. Based on my stellar relationship with the purveyor of this establishment, I asked why the new toilet tissue? The cordial and puzzled owner explained that they had not seen the writer, editor, and delivery boy in a very long time or since his pay per view started. Out of the blue he showed up with a giant stack announcing they were free for the taking. Imagine that? Free Observers for everyone! Would this have anything to do with the upcoming town meeting? Heavens no! It couldn't be! The mouthpiece for sweet brucey playing politics? Who would believe this pillar of honesty and integrity would stoop to such levels?

I wonder if he did this for other fine establishments in Wareham? I have read about his cash flow problems and find it hard to believe! I wonder who financed this latest gift of giving? Sources are quoted as saying the a large portion of the ads you see in his rag are running for free because the contracts with these fine businesses expired months ago. Who is paying for all this generous giving?

Rip Dinkle....pleasantly stuffed....and using his free gifts for kindling.....Good Day!

Last edited by Rip Dinkle (2009-10-23 21:15:50)

#2 2009-10-23 21:28:41

I also witnessed a stack today where I would otherwise not see them and I
got a similar story.  Needing to replenish my puppy poop paper I took the whole stack.  Thank you Bobo and thanks to your printer for spewing out extras.  Don't worry, they will go to good use.  In fact I'll be out tomorrow looking for more stacks.

Last edited by bbrady (2009-10-23 21:29:22)

#3 2009-10-23 21:31:40

i have heard it burns hotter and longer than Irish peat. I think it is the bull (edit) content.

#4 2009-10-23 21:55:12

dick wheeler says they make an excellent compost material..chicken poo dog poo kitty poo observer its all poo to me..

Last edited by LIZdaGNOME (2009-10-23 22:13:27)

#5 2009-10-23 22:00:31

I'm out tomorrow to get me some free puppy paper! wooohoo!

#6 2009-10-23 22:14:08

If you open it up to "In this Corner," and leave it on your couch Bobo's hideous face is good for scaring your dog into not jumping on your furniture.

#7 2009-10-23 22:48:46

Anything to train our dog! It's funny though, she keeps peeing on the "in corner section"! Coincidence? I think not!

#8 2009-10-24 05:19:03

bbrady wrote:

I also witnessed a stack today where I would otherwise not see them and I
got a similar story.  Needing to replenish my puppy poop paper I took the whole stack.  Thank you Bobo and thanks to your printer for spewing out extras.  Don't worry, they will go to good use.  In fact I'll be out tomorrow looking for more stacks.

Subject: Question
Date: 10/23/2009 10:44:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Reply To: 
To: bbrady@onewareham.com

Any comments you would like to make on your admission that you have stolen copies of this week's Wareham Observer? I am preparing on story. I have copies you post to disk.

Robert Slager

STOLEN ?  But Mr. President...Are you going to deny that you've told your old, no longer advertising customers that your printer made a thousand extra copies just for this weekend AND that they are FREE.  Would YOU care to comment as to whether or not that had anything at all to do with the fact that Town Meeting is on Monday evening ?  Isn't there a clear effort on your part that you are obsessed with discrediting any and all the good people in Wareham who are not in Sweet Brucey's "corner" or the BOS's "corner" or the Donhaue's "corner" ?
BE SURE TO PUT ALL THAT IN YOUR "STORY".

Do your health and Wareham's future a favor and just go away.  You've helped cause enough turmoil with your distortions and misinformation for
long enough now.  Wareham's readers have seen through you for far too long.

#9 2009-10-24 07:34:21

STOLEN? WHO DO YOU PAY FOR THESE FREE PAPERS? THE RESTAURANT OWNER SAID THEY WERE FREE. SO HOW DO YOU STEAL FREE PAPERS BOBO? WHY ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR BUSINESS SCHEME FOR THE 12TH TIME THIS MONTH?

#10 2009-10-24 07:35:39

RIP WHERE WAS THIS ESTABLISHMENT SO I CAN BOYCOTT THIS RESTAURANT?

#11 2009-10-24 07:58:48

BREAKING NEWS: The Halifax Hobo has time to crank out a story on Bob Brady taking free papers.  So what?  They're free!  Alas, if only the Sweet Brucey Stooge spent as much time investigating the selectmen as he did their critics, he would have been able to break major stories like the Boozeygate scandal.

Bobo, the people of Wareham want to hear more about the Selectmen's incompetent TA screening skills, not your bitchin about your Hobo rag.  Get your priorities straight, drop the bagel and do your job, or don't complain when the bloggers do it for you.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-10-24 07:59:21)

#12 2009-10-24 08:04:08

BREAKING NEWS: A deranged Halifax resident tries to interfere with Wareham's town meeting by delivering 1,000 extra copies of his Hobo Gazette, according to posts above. 

No doubt he wanted to influence the voters with his town meeting tirades.  Either that, or he really wanted to make sure that Wareham knew of Paul Shooter's retirement.

Oh Paul Shooter, how we miss you.

#13 2009-10-24 08:11:43

Bobo already has a story about it up on his Hobo site, with extensive quoting and interviewing of himself.  It's bylined by Andrea Smith.  Are we really to believe that before 7 am on a Saturday morning, the Halifax Clown got Andrea out of bed to give himself an in-depth interview because Bob Brady took some extra copies for his puppies to poop on?

Puppies pooping on Ragservers - poop on poop, that's kind of redundant.

Andrea pulling double duty having to interview Ragman before 7 am on a Saturday morning, now that Paul Shooter has retired.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-10-24 08:12:16)

#14 2009-10-24 08:32:35

It's all bullshit and will be over soon. Sooner than some would like.

#15 2009-10-24 08:47:42

ham, his story was up at midnight last nite.. he copied and pasted andrea's story on the courier..

wheres the copyright law violation cry that he banned me for? he just did it with andrea s article..

#16 2009-10-24 08:52:22

Wow...what did I wake up to? How can you steal a free newspaper? I wonder if he woke up Andrea Smith in the middle of the night to write that story? I hope he pays her well. Uhmm, the Observer kitty box liner wasn't fee where I stopped this morning????? I told them he was distributing them at some establishments and they laughed. They also said "they should be free because no one is buying them". I guess I will be called out for censorship because I told someone the truth.

It's a raining Saturday, but that doesn't darken my spirits. I see more people paying attention to the facts and engaging in conversations about the upcoming articles. It's nice to see the citizens of this town seeking knowledge and information! Let's take back wareham!

#17 2009-10-24 13:14:23

TBL

There is a dangerous kidnapping suspect on the loose in or around Wareham and Bob Brady putting the rag to good use as litter paper is the Halifax blogger's top story. To find out about the kidnapping suspect you first have to scroll past several long columns of pro board of selectmen propaganda where you are then referred to a leigitimate news agency. Talk about having a political agenda.

Last edited by TBL (2009-10-24 13:15:59)

#18 2009-10-24 13:48:09

Only Mr. Slager could take a thread that was obviously mocking him, and turn it into an attempt to paint his opponents as mean-spirited censors hellbent on destroying the town, while entirely ducking the fact that he made a special effort to influence town meeting voters to follow his agenda by printing a huge stack of papers that he made available for free.  For all his talk about a "take back wareham flyer" or whatever he's calling it these days, he essentially printed his own flyer and spread it all over town.  I don't know what's more sad - the hypocrisy of what he does, or the fact that he seems to be blind to it.

#19 2009-10-24 14:35:20

It would be funny if it wasn't...oh, well, we know...

#20 2009-10-24 18:54:40

This is from the ragman who said he will never talk about the bloggers ever ever ever again but has seem to devote an entire article with quotes from this blog. Stop making promises you can't keep bobo. You pay those state filing fees yet???? I keep asking yet no response from you. Guess we know the answer.....

#21 2009-10-24 18:57:24

I use bobo's papers to line my birdcage. Can I get a news story about me? Front page please!

#22 2009-10-24 19:21:04

This may be a vicious rumor, but I heard that Mr. Brady walked door to door down miles and miles of town streets yesterday.  Anyone owning a dog, cat or bird was given a free issue of the observer for each animal.  Today, I also heard he had some left over and as the rain started, he could be seen passing those free papers to all people to use to cover their heads.  They are all gone now.

I will be checking this out on www.snopes.com.

#23 2009-10-24 19:28:38

Breaking news.......(que the music Hamm)

It's saturday and the observer still remains in stacks despite the push by the alleged owner, editor, and delivery boy. I interviewed one person who walked by the stack and asked why they did not pick up a free copy? She replied, "You would have to pay me to read anything in that paper." After several people passed without a second glance at the stack, I took a free copy and made a paper hat for a youngster who was walking by.

Rip Dinkle........Good Day!

#24 2009-10-24 19:32:26

It's not fair to the stores that carry his paper that look at it as a business agreement, both are able to make a couple of bucks, (I know, Iknow, thats pushing it but hear me out)  and then he goes and floods other areas for free?  Good business practices, I think not! Mr. Slacker you owe your vendors an apology for making them sell your product while places you choose as worthy enough to give them away for free!!  Maybe the businesses selling this shit should be made aware of the games he is playing with them. 

Halifax Observer has a better ring to it.

#25 2009-10-24 19:33:12

As I said before I took as many FREE copies as I could find to make fire starters. They do burn better than Irish peat and last longer. We all know what the content is made of and it burns well . the madder Mr. Slager gets the more organic content and the better it burns.

#26 2009-10-24 20:06:18

I walked into the small apartment that was just released from crime scene tape.
Mr. McKenzie was trying to remove the cover of his kitchen table, obviously left by CSI of the Plymouth Sheriff's Office.
He sat down and asked if I wanted a drink. I politely answered no, but I appreciated the offer.
He poured a large scotch into a dirty glass, put in two ice cubes, and a little water.
I apologized for having to bother him at this terrible time in is life. His wife had just been killed by a bullet to the center of her forehead, and he discovered the body.
"It must be awful," I said choking back tears,"to find your wife killed."
He slowly took a sip of his scotch and said, "Yes, it was very bad."
I asked him if he minded that a reporter was at his house this early since the incident, and he said he understood and would be happy to speak with me.
I notice cat fur all over the apartment, but no cats. I asked if he had cats. He said he did, but he had removed them from the house just two days ago because he knew his wife was soon to die and he couldn't stand the thought of his wife missing her cats.
So..he sent them to a shelter, and he hoped they would be taken care of.
I wept silently. He couldn't see well, so I hoped he didn't notice the tears.
I asked him if I could do anything for him and he was adamant about being left alone.
I got up, walked into the kitchen, saw the electric broom and started to vacuum the house while he sat sipping his scotch and watching the Discovery Channel.
He thanked me when I was done. I said that I would try to drop by every once and awhile and check up on him
I handed him a $50.00 bill and told him to buy some groceries, or scotch, or whatever he wanted.
He thanked me, hugged me, and showed me to the door.
I could barely speak because of the sadness I felt for his loss.
I finally thanked him, and started to leave.
I turned and said,"By the way, Mr. McKenzie, what happened to your wife?"
He smiled...looked at me sadly, with a tear welling up in his one good eye and said, "I killed the bitch."
That's why I am so concerned about Wareham and my paper. I want to tell the story of Mr. McKenzie and the McKenzies' throughout the Town.
I am me. Only me. I don't assume any anonymous names. I am me...and I am proud of it.
I have to go to bed now.
My tear stained pillow will remind me of Mr. McKenzie.

#27 2009-10-24 20:34:31

LETS ALL GO OUT TOMOROW AND PICK UP THESE PAPERS AND THROW THEM OUT  , SHAME ON THE HALIFAX HARLOT RRYING TO EFFECT TOWN MEETING , I AM SURE MORE OF HIS PAPERS ARE USED AS BIRD  CAGE LINERS THAN ARE READ IN TOWN.

#28 2009-10-24 20:46:16

Dan
that was a great story in the tradition of the wareham rag. I know it was a total lie from the botom of your soul. And told like the good Irish story teller you are.

#29 2009-10-24 21:08:18

I, more than most , think Slager is an absolute  Douche!!..Seeing his alleged newspaper literally disgusts me..I want to thank all my fellow Hatebloggers for shedding so much light on Bobo for all to see..this thread is as entertaining and informative as any I've read on this site..

A footnote:  why did I have to look at the grotesque, Barracuda wearing, Brucey-bum-kissing Bobo the Hobo on WCTV today, front row of the MWF? meeting??..go away Slager......

#30 2009-10-24 21:16:58

Slagis, he needed a front row seat to be as close to Sweet Brucey as possible.

People, don't worry about this lame story, it's just a smokescreen to divert the public's attention away from the fact that the selectmen have the potential employee screening skills of a cactus.

#31 2009-10-24 21:21:11

Thank you Brian.
Is maith liom a tharraingt ar an Blarney chomh maith leis an fear eile!

#32 2009-10-25 00:09:23

Dan
You did a great job as always. And i know the Irish has confused BoBo. my grand son and mother is on facebook. check it out. the best pic of mylife. talk soon.

#33 2009-10-25 00:20:21

Yes, sir...wonderful looking mom and grandson...Congratulations you old Irish coot!!!

#34 2009-10-25 00:48:35

Ta.

#35 2009-10-28 01:11:09

TO ALL OF YOU THAT PLAYED ALONG...As we suspected the lurker took the bait HOOK, LINE and swallowed the entire SINKER.  It was fun and diverted him away to write another story surrounding accusations of "stealing".  It
worked like a charm and I'm sure it will be in his "pay per view" versions, if not already.  Thanks again and let's just keep it our little joke.

I went by that same fine dining establishment today and the whole stack of puppy poop paper was still there, untouched.  How attractive is that ?

His days are numbered too.  Hallelujah !

#36 2009-10-28 01:25:16

GNOMES are good at pranks..:)

#37 2009-10-28 09:06:41

Thanks for the suggest Bob! I saw the same stack last night that I saw this Sunday......it was a great big joke....:)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com