#1 2009-10-13 16:52:53

Be there or be square.

Fall Town Meeting Newsletter

PShooter
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

#2 2009-10-14 09:56:25

Would you please give me an address. Thank you.

#3 2009-10-14 10:17:33

2855 Cranberry Hwy
East Wareham, MA 02538
(508) 295-6000

View Larger Map

PShooter
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

Last edited by PShooter (2009-10-14 12:11:17)

#4 2009-10-15 07:54:56

:::Ring Ring:::

"Hello, Patriots Equipment Room?  Yeah, can we borrow a couple hundred helmets if you're not using them?  You see, we're having a community meeting down here in Wareham and there's this paper with a nutjob working for it that runs around town with a bat, threatening whoever disagrees with the paper with a bat beat down.  We figure we'll need these helmets from now until next April, as Paul Shooter aka Bobo Shooter gets more and more upset at the prospect of his boss getting thrown out of office.  Thanks, send those helmets on down, thanks a bunch!"

http://www.goodshepherdonline.org/SocialMinistry/Pages/Patriots%20helmet.gif

In all serious now, people, please come on out to this meeting.  It's nice that Bobo didn't try to interfere with this meeting by making up more false accusations of racism, but perhaps by now he realizes how badly that backfired on him and how pathetic and desperate it made him look. 

It's going to be tough for the Hypocrite Elite, but they are just going to have to start accepting that come next April, there will be two new selectmen outside of their social circle who are not going to cover for their asses.

New selectmen not beholden to Sweet Brucey poking their noses around in the documents in the selectmen's office?  Oh my, I bet that keeps them all up at night.

Come to the meeting, people, find out the TRUTH!  This isn't some well rehearsed, pre-packaged song and dance routine like the stage production you're going to see on Saturday with hack politicians who can't even answer a question without having to rehearse an answer a week before.

COME TO THE MEETING TONIGHT AND FIND OUT THE TRUTH!  COME TO THE MEETING WHERE PEOPLE DON'T NEED TO REHEARSE THEIR "LINES" FOR A WEEK BEFORE THEY SAY ANYTHING!

#5 2009-10-15 08:00:30

yes.. come to the meeting tonite... no worries about the circus showing up its a private venue.. just remember to take a LEFT when exiting the parking lot(for the out of towner)hehe

#6 2009-10-15 08:04:43

Yes, Bobo remember there's a store down the street that is offering another "Free All You Can Eat Bagel Fiesta" Promotion and three out of five selectmen, the moderator, oh and Bobo again, this is really a seminar on how to get a job, and you have to pledge to find a job before you come in the door, so you guys probably wouldn't be interested.

#7 2009-10-15 08:12:40

FYI--I was at Shaw's last night and there were two big piles of last week's rag unsold. I didn't do a count and I don't know how many were there originally, but the remaining pile was impressive. I also had to stop in last Sunday, and the pile then wasn't much bigger, but that was just eyeballing it, not counting. So, I'd say, sales are sluggish at best.

I think it is pretty irresponsible to publish the town warrant in a rag that isn't read by anyone.  But that's just another complaint to add to my huge list against the bos and their irresponsible behavior, comments and actions.

It is important for as many people as possible to attend this meeting to hear some FACTS rather than spin. Not everyone in Wareham is clueless.

Thanks to Bob Brady and all the rest for organizing this and keeping the momentum going.

#8 2009-10-15 09:18:19

Molly wrote:

I think it is pretty irresponsible to publish the town warrant in a rag that isn't read by anyone.  But that's just another complaint to add to my huge list against the bos and their irresponsible behavior, comments and actions.

The rag stacks never get smaller, at Shaw's and everywhere else in town.  No one is buying it, and you're right, paying money to print the town meeting warrant in a rag no one is buying is throwing money down the drain and not getting the town meeting info out to the voters. 

How much does the town spend on rag-vertising?

#9 2009-10-15 09:38:20

I look forward to the meeting! Tell a neighbor, tell a friend, tell family.

#10 2009-10-15 15:37:11

We want you at tonights meeting, and we need you at Town Meeting. If you have to get your mother inlaw to watch the kids, or ditch work early (any good reason will do), try and do it. Taking back Wareham is going to take all of us. I'm looking forward to it.

PShooter
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

#11 2009-10-15 15:53:51

Hey folks, I'm gonna do my best to make it tonight - if I do, I'll be tweeting again for anybody who can't make it. 

http://twitter.com/takebackwareham

Live updates will be posted as there is content to post about

#12 2009-10-15 21:18:48

IT CAME UP THAT THE TOWN ACCOUNTANT CANT  CLOSE THE TOWN BOOKS THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN CLOSED IN JUNE,AND WE ARE GOING TO TOWN MEETING WITH ARE BOOKS NOT CLOSED , MAYBE WE NEEDED A TOWN ACCT WITH A DEGREE.

#13 2009-10-15 21:43:52

Thanks to Bob and everyone who participated in, and attended the meeting. I thought it was great! See you again at TM.

PShooter
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com