#1 2009-10-04 19:12:24

I know i have plenty of private messages to go through (and emails), but I am very very confused at this point. Can someone please help me out?

Why does a man who is not registered to vote in Wareham, doesn't live in in Wareham, and has no office in Wareham do all the talking about what is going on in Wareham? You would think after going 0-4 on predictions and watching his stats fall off the face of the earth, whoever he is speaking for would realize he is a liability? I'm at a loss to understand this? How do they expect to Move Wareham Forward?

Relax people, there isn't anything else he can write about me that he hasn't written already. I feel very sad for the people who read his crap and actually believe it. It's one thing to be wrong, it's another to be able to walk away because you don't have anything in Wareham to lose. We citizens have much more at stake than a desperate glorified out of town blogger spewing misinformation. It's time all citizens to let this bozo stew in the mess he created and get back to business. Take back wareham!

Last edited by Larry McDonald (2009-10-04 19:13:58)

#2 2009-10-04 19:18:25

THE GUY IS NOBODY TRYING TO MASQURADE AS A SOMBODY BUT HE IS A TOTAL LOSSER.

#3 2009-10-04 19:26:09

I actually met the man on Friday. It was a brief meet and greet. He had no clue who I was until I told him. Actually, you should ask him about parking in the "no parking fire lane" at the multi-service center. I guess rules don't apply to him either? Maybe that is why he thinks it's okay to park where you are not supposed to? Or maybe Larry Gaines or Marcia Griswold gave him permission to park there?

#4 2009-10-04 19:27:39

Larry, I swore off talking about Slager's writing, and you're still going?  Up is down, left is right!

In all seriousness, it's not worth paying attention to.  I'm on board with focusing on the issues, and ignoring his writings

#5 2009-10-04 19:41:15

Oh, I swore off reading his tripe and he isn't much of a distraction. I am focused on the issues! In fact, I have a couple of issues I'm working on now!

#6 2009-10-04 21:52:36

Starting new topic instead,,,,

Last edited by voter (2009-10-04 21:55:17)

#7 2009-10-04 22:34:18

Voter: We needed that.  It will come down to votes. They have a better track record at getting votes than we do. While we are doing our suppoort group therapy,  'They" are hoodwinking information limited seniors into voting in support of a travesty.

"Voter": There has been a lot of advice on this site, but your post is pure wisdom.

C'mon gang....let's do it !!  It's old fashioned, getting out there and making person to person contact.  Electronic "feel good" is not going to stop the Westfield  travesty from happening. Turn yourself in to Bob Brady ,or Steve Holmes , or Larry and Lisa McDonald.... who are doubling as leaders and foot soldiers.  The October 26th Town Meetings are a watershed event for Wareham .....If the meetings began tomorrow, we'd lose. There's still time...if we get off the dime.

#8 2009-10-05 06:31:15

SLAGER AND BRUCIE - CARD CARRYING MEMBERS OF THE "HYPOCRITE ELITE"

#9 2009-10-05 08:16:11

Dick Wheeler said it perfectly...time to get moving and keep working hard with the ultimate goal in mind...WIN at Town Meeting!!
Your grass roots campaign is going to destroy the spend money and spin tactics that have won in the past few years.
Basically, the other side is lazy...but...never stupid, and they have to power. That is not by mistake.
Pounding on doors and meeting people is what is going to win this cause and TAKE BACK WAREHAM!!

#10 2009-10-05 14:10:44

I saw larry and liz mcdonald in onset over the weekend. he was politie and friendly. i would not want to see him mad. i watched him buy a large bag of wonset bars to raise money for the youth center. he seems like a very nice man.

#11 2009-10-05 20:49:14

I appreciate your comments Arnez. Contrary to some people's opinion, I want to do everything I can to help worthwhile causes. Another good cause is Damien's pantry. With winter coming on, we should do what we can to help these people out!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com