#1 2009-09-20 09:50:19

Does anyone have the ability or plans to produce a news letter that could be placed in public areas for people to pick up. (Shaws, the senior center etc.) I am on a fixed income but would be willing to contribute money to help defray the cost. So many people do not go on the internet and are unaware of the facts.

#2 2009-09-20 10:02:40

i have heard that YES.... it was being looked into but i am not sure of the status as of today... great idea!!!

#3 2009-09-20 14:27:18

FYI   I just visited a neighbor and she had the Wareham Observer on her table. I asked her where she got it and she responded "I'm not sure I think it came with meals on wheels"

#4 2009-09-20 20:12:08

onboard19 wrote:

FYI   I just visited a neighbor and she had the Wareham Observer on her table. I asked her where she got it and she responded "I'm not sure I think it came with meals on wheels"

yes... robert slager is GIVING his paper to marcia and larry to hand out with meals on wheels..

#5 2009-09-20 21:53:30

Most people I've talked to use it for lining bird cages, hamster cages, and dog crates. Oh, I forgot Kitty box liners!

#6 2009-09-21 09:02:07

I don't know if handing out  the rag to the meals on wheels people is even legal. Larry Gaines isn't the only one handing them out. He gives them to the other drivers to hand out. Old Colony Elderly Services in Brockton is in charge of the meals on wheels program in Wareham. I don't know what they would think about the rag being handed out. I have emailed them maybe someone could give them a call. It might be good if they heard from more than one person.

#7 2009-09-21 09:36:24

My understanding is that there were 40 or so copies sitting on a bench at the COA. Now, if those are (for all intent and purpose) free, and he is distributing papers with the Meals on Wheels, many papers still in the stands at a number of outlets, where the HECK is his circulation?????

With a new puppy on the way, maybe he could spare an extra 40 or so copies of the unsold ones???

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com