#2 2009-09-13 09:05:30

You are the MAN!
Since you have been up all night, apparently, I'll call you a little later after I take my wife out to breakfast and got to the store, etc.
I am VERY proud of you, my son.
DANOHAMATRON1945.

#3 2009-09-13 09:23:09

Shooter, 

I have complaints! 

1) You picked a character too cute to be the Brockton Broad.  There were others that were more Brocktony.

2) Brenda working out on a tennis court?  Why don't you just have her pilot a rocketship?

3) You have her speaking intelligently.  I never worked her into Sweet Brucey and Friends yet but I always figured I'd just have her say "Ok, Brucey, whatever you say!" since that's pretty much all she ever says.

OK, those are my grievances.  Otherwise, a valiant effort.  They've worked so hard to turn Wareham into Brockton, why not bring the King Brocktonite in to help them?

#4 2009-09-13 10:59:29

Be careful.  It looks as if Brockton Brenda has headlice the way she keep scratching her head.

#5 2009-09-14 12:39:31

Crotch scratching would add to her charm!

#6 2009-09-19 15:47:02

Hey P-Shooty, if you're working on more of these, do Ham a favor and don't use the court scene...Ham has something in the works.

#7 2009-09-19 16:03:09

Hamatron5000 wrote:

Hey P-Shooty, if you're working on more of these, do Ham a favor and don't use the court scene...Ham has something in the works.

You got it Ham. Are you cool if I try and put all of your toons onto one page and post it on my site? Giving full credit of course, to the one, the original, the only Hamatron5000.

Also I'm pretty limited on who I can use for avatars. That's why I used the "Brockton Brenda" character I did, on this one. Trust me, I don't find her cute or intelligent. If I had my way, she'd be out the door swiftly behind Sweet Brucey. Although Cronie & Jane wouldn't be far behind. Sleepy Cruz. Well, let's just say, I'm not sold on him either. Bobo, Mr. Moderator and the entire BOS should start a "Shitheads of Wareham" group. Based in Halifax & supported from California. Oh yeah, and they should wear foil hats.

PShooter

#8 2009-09-19 17:26:40

Shooty, I'll think about that and get back to you, I was thinking about wrapping all the episodes up with a special "Season One Finale" and then maybe I'll think about putting "Season One" somewhere where they are all together.

#9 2009-09-19 18:03:19

Ok, cool. I'll look forward to it.

While I'm here, I'll mention, too bad Larry, not looking good for the Vols. I'll root for Peyton on Monday, JUST because it's Miami (division game)....and Bobo's a douche.

PShooter

#10 2009-09-19 18:59:42

Larry...I feel your pain.
Thankfully I am not a Gator fan.I like FSU but only because it is such a beautiful campus and University. Any kid that wants to get a law degree or go into politics needs to go there. Right down the bottom of the hill from the State House.
My son, I hope, when he comes out of the Marine Corps will attend. He wants to go into politics, so..I'm hoping.
Your pro team should do better tomorrow.
I am glad I don't have any favorite teams, college or pros. My wife is a die hard Bears fan, so she will be suffering also.
Sorry again, brother.
Montie Kiffin has done a great job with their defense though. What he needs to do is put a piece of tape across his son's mouth so as not to stir up a hornets' nest like he did this week.

#11 2009-09-20 08:52:29

danoconnell wrote:

Larry...I feel your pain.
Thankfully I am not a Gator fan.I like FSU but only because it is such a beautiful campus and University. Any kid that wants to get a law degree or go into politics needs to go there. Right down the bottom of the hill from the State House.
My son, I hope, when he comes out of the Marine Corps will attend. He wants to go into politics, so..I'm hoping.
Your pro team should do better tomorrow.
I am glad I don't have any favorite teams, college or pros. My wife is a die hard Bears fan, so she will be suffering also.
Sorry again, brother.
Montie Kiffin has done a great job with their defense though. What he needs to do is put a piece of tape across his son's mouth so as not to stir up a hornets' nest like he did this week.

How about a reunion party in Florida this winter for all the bloggers? - on the West Coast - great parks for group picnics and barbecues.  Rent a bus and "come on down"! We could take a "funny" business tax deduction!

Last edited by waterview (2009-09-20 08:54:08)

#12 2009-09-20 08:55:01

I would dearly love for you all to do that Waterview.
Everyone can stay at my house. Lots of room and even if some sleep on the floor or the bus, we would have a BALL.
For years there was a reunion gathering every year in Sarasota for Wareham residents. Lots of them at that time.. I'll write about it someday.
COME ON DOWN!!

#13 2009-09-20 09:01:52

Tried to drag my comment (list above) for a new subject.  help?  Did i already say this? That's what i get for drinking de-caf.

#14 2009-09-20 09:05:06

Watreview...send a P.M. to commonsense. It is always answered quickly and he immediately upon reading it provides help.
He has bailed me out MANY times.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com