#1 2009-09-08 00:24:58

Town Meeting is right around the corner. Attendance should be a priority for all. Talk to family, go through your contacts on email,text your friends anything you can do to get them to attend.

I have heard from a few that some people will not drive at night, so I am looking for volunteers to drive some folks to the meeting and of course take them back home after the meeting.

If you need a ride or would volunteer to give someone a ride please call me at 508-536-5612 and we will coordinate the ride and pickup schedule.

Our goal is to have no excuses why someone cannot attend.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Steve

#2 2009-09-09 16:14:26

Searay 420 Considering that ride.  THank you baby.

#3 2009-09-09 16:20:31

Good for you Steve...you are already showing your leadership.
I am asking you, as a friend, to release those that need releasing concerning the paper or person we are not supposed to speak of.
WAY too much has happened and appeared on that particular site, that is unnamed, to not respond.
I think everyone has respected you for laying  back as long as they could, but, with what has taken place over the past 3 or 4 days, it's time to let the site have it's way.
Commonsense I am sure has a lot to say that all of us, including you, need to read and hear.
If you say no, I will respect your opinion.
We have spoken and communicated enough for you to know that I would never mislead you.
Time to take the gloves off, brother.
But, I await your permission.

#4 2009-09-09 16:28:14

Dan, Please cut the crap.  My Ma has a place near you.   I am getting nerveous. sp?/  Enough said.

Last edited by PinkPanther (2009-09-09 16:28:58)

#5 2009-09-09 16:30:13

Please Dan stop leading these people into a frenzy .

#6 2009-09-09 16:32:25

Your Ma has a place near me?
Meaning what?
Why are you nervous?
You aren't AngelJoe are you?
If you are, you know what to do.
Go to the store and get the aluminum. Buy enough for Ma too.

#7 2009-09-09 16:39:06

Scared she will come hug talk or feed you.   She and her Red Hat ladies live near you. hahha. 
I just thought that was funny.   I always try to look at the best things in life.

#8 2009-09-09 16:39:55

Leading the people into a frenzy?
Sounds familiar AngelJoe.
I think you are right...I think everyone should just lay back and be quiet and let those wonderful elected officials do what they have to do. After all, they are more informed and smarter than anyone, and they have been elected, so they must be great, right?
They wouldn't do anything wrong or mislead the people or violate their oaths of office.
They are the pillars of the community and should be followed into hell with everyone carrying a can of gas behind them.
Get some help, Angel/Pink, whatever.
You are on the wrong site.
I am glad, however, to know that you "support" Steve for Selectman and he will get you a ride to Town Meeting.
Steve: remember what I told you about who posts here.

#9 2009-09-09 16:40:35

P.S. Pink...I LOVE the red hat ladies!!!

#10 2009-09-09 16:47:37

Dan , I do not know who AJ is .. I see them on line but I know not who they are.  I pinky swear. 
But really Ma has a place near you.  She is a leader to one of those Red Hat Ladies clubs.   hahha .. Gotta love em..
And I told her about you.   She is interested and has nothing to do.

#11 2009-09-09 16:55:52

Pink...I love the Red Hat ladies because I have helped them raise money for the past few years.
They are a group of wonderful, beautiful, kind, sincere, dedicated women that are unrivaled.
I would love to meet your mother.
Let me know how to contact her and I will be happy to get together with her, and then maybe she can tell you what a GREAT guy I am, as well as sexy.
But, that is to be expected: All HAMATRONS are sexy.

#12 2009-09-09 16:56:03

While I'm here I must say hi to Liz & Larry.  Hi ya'll .  I wish only good things for you guys.  Hope you know that.

#13 2009-09-09 17:04:17

Are you really a Hamatron??? :(

#14 2009-09-09 17:08:30

Please say it isnt so.  I have this erotic fantisy of you and me and hamapusitron is not in it.

#15 2009-09-09 17:15:12

I love you, Pink.
I have already heard from close friends that you are a good person.
Let's be friends, OK?
Let's all work to save Wareham.
Even though I am far away, my heart lies in Onset.
When I am gone, some of my ashes will be spread at my brother, sister and ashes of my mothers grave at St. Patrick's.
I love Waeham/Onset.  I will until eternity.

#16 2009-09-09 17:24:24

I love you to Dan,  Friends    I would love to save Wareham.  But please you must curb your aggresive powers so we may be able to do just that.     You have a wonderful past here and a buriel future here. 
You must think about those of us who are still here living.  We have to deal with whats happening here.  We have to live it. Our children are living it.   I ask only that you don't cause more problems than we already have.. They are many deep rooted and must be dealt with.   We are trying Dan.

#17 2009-09-09 17:36:16

steve count me in.. also i have a couple other ideas about the rides ill speak with later tonite about that you know my brain always thinking ahead..

pink hi to you..

#18 2009-09-09 17:38:35

I know you are, Pink.
I am trying to help.
If my interests didn't lie in helping Wareham be a better place, even hopefully restore it to the community that I was born and raised in, served as a Police Officer and a Selectman, what could I possibly be "up to?".
I have a great deal of guilt for "abandoning" my wonderful Town over 30 years ago.
I have been with my devoted friends that served with me on the BOS and Freddy Besse the former Chief for decades, as I lived here in Florida and heard of what has taken place, and even shed tears with them.
I want to save Wareham.
In order to save it, you must TAKE BACK WAREHAM.
I have no hidden agendas, and I will  NEVER lie to you or anyone else on this site.
My prayers are with you and all of the people of "my" beloved Town.
As long as a I breathe, and can offer help, and am asked for help, I will  not rest.
I've been though it.
Time to help you through it now.
By the way, I sincerely would love to meet your mother.
I bet we would have a good conversation
Tell her I'd be proud to take her to Perkin's for lunch and talk.
I would truly look forward to it.
Love you, Pink.

#19 2009-09-09 18:55:30

I just spoke with Steve.
I apologized to him for putting pressure on asking him to let go of the 7 days.
Like he said, "What kind of leader am I if I can't ask people to do that."
More importantly he said, "Dan, you are my friend and I will never stand in your way of expressing your opinions or doing what you think is right."
That, my friends, is a leader.
I am going to follow his original request.
I hope you do too.
Four more days, then, let 'er' rip!!
Thank you Steve.
You have given me hope.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com