#66 2009-09-01 20:50:18

In so many words, did bruce just say, if brenda was a bitch in that email, i apoligize?

#67 2009-09-01 21:04:40

Wow, they're really cracking the whip on 'ole ITA Butt Monkey tonight, aren't they?

#68 2009-09-01 21:06:03

Jesus, I never felt this sorry for ITA Butt Monkey before tonight...they're really wailing away on him.  "What's up with these bills, bitch?!"

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-09-01 21:06:33)

#69 2009-09-01 21:07:08

yes, they are and it is quite uncomfortable to need to watch the bickering among these bos members.
Of course bbrady being at a meeting is a giant...do not pay..for this board.

#70 2009-09-01 21:07:15

Uh Oh, they're bashing Bob Brady...maybe the bill is for the hall they barged into that he rented?

#71 2009-09-01 21:09:07

I'm Sweet Brucey and I wouldn't want people changing my road without my input...unless I want to change it and name it after my failed pizza parlor.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-09-01 21:09:26)

#72 2009-09-01 21:11:00

They ripped ITA Butt Monkey a new one tonight...it was a rather pathetic spectacle, they had the guy shaking...I bet they won't even approve his bathroom use forms now.

#73 2009-09-01 21:11:18

now listen to brucie say that he doesn't want to change the speed limit on a road without input from the other residents????   Did they do that at msr and what about something giant like changing the name of the road.  ohhh one of their friends must live on that road.
why does the ta need to ask permission to replace a bench?  oh my gaud!

#74 2009-09-01 21:13:42

BREAKING NEWS: THEY WANT TO GET RID OF POLICE CHIEF CIVIL SERVICE SO THEY CAN HIRE THEIR OWN LACKEY!!!!!

#75 2009-09-01 21:17:06

Yes, we're doing the library director interviews...we need to get a spotlight to shine in their faces while we demand to know why they are evil librarians because all librarians are evil.

Oh Boy, Brenda is going to sit in on the interviews.  Can't we get someone who has ever read a book?

How about someone from the local library community - the Friends, a library staffer, volunteer, anyone?  No, of course not, screw the library folks.

Are they going to be in public at least...or will this be another "Hey chumps, this is who you got now, shut up and don't ask questions" hiring that seems to be becoming the norm lately.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-09-01 21:22:18)

#76 2009-09-01 21:19:07

Good night everyone, gotta go.  Ham it's been good byting with you tonight.

#77 2009-09-01 21:19:54

they WANT 2 SELECTMEN MEMBERS ON THE COMMITEE TO HIRE A NEW LIBRARY DIRECTOR , HOW ABOUT SOME FROM THE FREINDS WHO USE THE LIBRARY , I AM SURE THEY WANT BRENDA AND THE CRIPT KEEPER TO BE ON THE COMMITEE THESE ASS HOLES DONT EVEN USE THE LIBRARY

#78 2009-09-01 21:34:35

ahhh the affordable housing trust that the bos has spent $ to pay heaton already and with no aht trustees in place..hmmmm

#79 2009-09-01 21:36:36

bruce doesnt remember the mgl regarding the aht trustees isnt that just perfect.. he knows EVERYTHING else but the laws pertaining to this since they the bos were not to spend this $ to pay heaton..

#80 2009-09-01 21:41:38

BAHH HA HA Brenda and Brucey are fighting!

Brucey says we began our TA interviews tonight, they interviewed Butt Monkey and a guy from Pennsylvania over the phone....Brenda tells him that's confidential, Brucey says its not.

"Uh, yes hello, guy from Pennsylvania?  Do you have a pair of well worn knee pads and don't mind genuflecting whenever we walk in the room?"

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-09-01 21:42:18)

#81 2009-09-01 22:54:31

The BOS seemed disorganized and unprepared (and tried to fake it by postponing items and getting testy with each other?).  The way they treat the ITA is awkward to watch.  He was just interviewed for the position today?  Not a good sign, in my opinion.  The ADM segment was embarrassing!  The entire "show" gave me the impression even they are getting tired of each other.    Just thought I'd pipe up and join in.

#82 2009-09-01 22:58:12

volunteer wrote:

The BOS seemed disorganized and unprepared (and tried to fake it by postponing items and getting testy with each other?).  The way they treat the ITA is awkward to watch.  He was just interviewed for the position today?  Not a good sign, in my opinion.  The ADM segment was embarrassing!  The entire "show" gave me the impression even they are getting tired of each other.    Just thought I'd pipe up and join in.

welcome and feel free to add your 2 cents anytime..i only saw bits and pieces but what i did see was a mess...

#83 2009-09-01 23:04:20

They will turn on each other like a pack of hungry mongrels. It's almost comical to think they will sell each other to save themselves.

#84 2009-09-01 23:20:36

I was in the room and it was pretty bad, especially the ADM portion.

Makepeace has been a great contributor to the town for many years. I remember working with them when I was at the Tobey and they did the birthing center. They run a first class organization.

They have followed Town policies and procedures to the letter. And because this group of Selectmen have become so elite in their minds even our own town boards do not communicate with them. All the information the BOS requested has been presented and approved by the various boards but the BOS did not have a clue what was going on.

Here is a project that will bring jobs, tax revenue, and needed medical services to our community and the BOS questions them and puts them through the third degree, all this information was already available.

If they are this far behind with the ADM project,with all the work being done for them,then how are we to trust their work on the Westfield project that they are driving as the Affordable Housing Board????

#85 2009-09-02 00:28:51

This has to be the most ludricrous part of the meeting. Saginet brought up a road change and speed limit change on hathaway street. Bruce says letters should be sent to the residents asking for their input. He CLAIMS he wouldn't want to make changes without input from the people that live on the road.

What happened with Maple Springs Road? We never got a letter, and the speed limit was changed without our input. When did Bruce care about what residents think???? Geez, they can't make up their mind which way to go.

#86 2009-09-02 05:44:46

SLAGER THE IDIOT LIKES BAGELS

Last edited by ihateliz (2009-09-02 09:14:34)

#87 2009-09-02 06:14:23

SLAGER LIKES THE BAGEL CHEESE

Last edited by ihateliz (2009-09-02 09:15:58)

#88 2009-09-02 07:40:45

Ham, The heavy breathing was driving me crazy too. I figure it was Cronie. I watched carefully. At first I thought it was Brucie--clear the throat, wheeze into the microphone, but no. The breathing kept on when Sweet B was pontificating. Good time to check out the Sox score by the way.

Then I thought Cruz was dozing/snoring, but no, he was too far from the mike and occasionally moved a little.

The only one close to the mike--he had his head on his hand almost the whole meeting--was Cronie. And the heavy breathing stopped when he blasted Mr. Hogan.

One more comment--I was so impressed by Mr. Hogan's calm presentation and his refusal to give up on the email from Brenda and Cronie. He finally said he accepted the bos apology knowing full well that a complete apology never came. He is articulate and you can be sure all the t's are crossed where ADM is concerned. We need this development in town asap. It takes a while to get this built and up and running. It should be pushed along, not stalled at every turn.

As to the housing trustees---kudos to everyone on this site who has been pushing this. And we have been complaining about no interviews for library director and TA and now those have been started. If nothing else, we are keeping them---somewhat--honest. Congrats all.

#89 2009-09-02 07:47:10

Molly wrote:

Ham, The heavy breathing was driving me crazy too. I figure it was Cronie. I watched carefully. At first I thought it was Brucie--clear the throat, wheeze into the microphone, but no. The breathing kept on when Sweet B was pontificating. Good time to check out the Sox score by the way.

Then I thought Cruz was dozing/snoring, but no, he was too far from the mike and occasionally moved a little.

The only one close to the mike--he had his head on his hand almost the whole meeting--was Cronie. And the heavy breathing stopped when he blasted Mr. Hogan.

One more comment--I was so impressed by Mr. Hogan's calm presentation and his refusal to give up on the email from Brenda and Cronie. He finally said he accepted the bos apology knowing full well that a complete apology never came. He is articulate and you can be sure all the t's are crossed where ADM is concerned. We need this development in town asap. It takes a while to get this built and up and running. It should be pushed along, not stalled at every turn.

As to the housing trustees---kudos to everyone on this site who has been pushing this. And we have been complaining about no interviews for library director and TA and now those have been started. If nothing else, we are keeping them---somewhat--honest. Congrats all.

moilly i think bob brady needs the BIG KUDOS for the housing he has been the knowledge base and refrence for me anyways his widsom is an asset than is very very useful and helpful..

#90 2009-09-02 07:56:59

I thought Darth Vader was coming before the selectmen to ask permission to build a Death Star in Wareham's orbit.

#91 2009-09-02 07:59:00

Janey mentioned something last night about meeting with someone about the health care fund thing (remember it has been reported that it is missing money) and told people to not jump to conclusions, but what puzzled me, she said there could possibly be positive ramifications...huh?  What could be positive?

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-09-02 08:03:02)

#92 2009-09-02 08:22:32

I agree Liz. Thanks Bob for keeping after these jokers. You have been an important asset to everyone who wants to take back Wareham.

I guess the bos think that correcting a mistake AFTER breaking the law is better than doing nothing. But since they've already spent $30,000---and it looks like they had more bills in front of them--it will be interesting to see the spin.

One other thing about last night's meeting that comes to mind--can you imagine what Sanguinet's interview was like? And they come from the interview and do nothing but scold him. If I was him, I'd be looking elsewhere for a job. The writing is very clearly on the wall. Of course, I have to admit, in this case, I will agree with the bos to NOT hire this worthless excuse for an ITA. In the butt monkey's defense--look where going against the bos got his old boss McAuliffe. He's been between a rock and a hard place for so long, he's almost invisible when he stands side-ways.

#93 2009-09-02 08:30:13

Molly,

They had the guy shaking like a leaf.  I'm no ITA Butt Monkey Fan, but damn, they tore into him and it was just like, damn, he said he didn't have the answers about the bills, he'd get back to them and they just kept going after him.  This is why we need to follow the rules and have a strong TA like we're supposed to, not a lackey.  It's a clear sign the BOS run the show and pull the  strings.

I'm sure all of these interviews are so they can pick Butt Monkey in the end but pretend like they did an exhaustive search.  They won't find a better lackey but...wow, last night, they gave it to him hard and it was a sorry sight.

And it was a sorry sight all around - they were wrong for doing it, he was wrong for letting them do it.

#94 2009-09-02 08:46:24

The most uncomfortable moment of the evening, in an evening full of them, was the painfully pathetic laugh that followed  BS's lame joke that no one could miss Selectman's office.

"We're the bunker behind the barbed wire."

#95 2009-09-02 08:52:34

Molly wrote:

Ham, The heavy breathing was driving me crazy too. I figure it was Cronie.

The AC wall unit was blowing full blast; just the fan, not cold air. It was white noisy enough to put me to sleep. Understanding what anyone said took concentration.

#96 2009-09-02 09:21:53

the bos as road commisioners want to ask residents input on spped limit changes and mail out info and have a comment period of 30days.. HAHAHAHA they didnt do any of this for maple springs rd hell i am still waiting for my letter that was reported in the paper to be mailed out by the ita over the residental closing on maple springs road.. i know for a fact the bos NEVER asked the 10 residents directly on maple springs road(older houses) what they thought of the 10mph speed limit change of closing the road to commerical traffic...

#97 2009-09-02 16:57:16

Sorry I can't remember where I got this information, but I thought it came out that the 10 mph speed limit on that road is illegal. Does anyone recall?

#98 2009-09-02 17:38:29

nittygritty wrote:

Sorry I can't remember where I got this information, but I thought it came out that the 10 mph speed limit on that road is illegal. Does anyone recall?

yes it is masshiway sets standards for speed limits anything outside of those laws they need to be notified, a study done, a decision made bye them not the bos.. the trucks do 10mph and many cars 2-5 or 6 a day are passing the trucks doing the 10mph i know i have a list of plate #'s and have called the police because a road rage incident against myself les than 3 weeks ago because i was doing 10mph. the bos have created a bigger danger and hazard on my road maple springs by this speed limit change to 10mph and they dont even care about our families, children, pets....

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com