#1 2009-08-29 09:22:42

as many of you know i had a subscription to slagers site.. tensions have been high to say the least between him and i FACT he has printed numerous inaccuracies and i have called him by phone and as of lately pionted them out to him on his web site.. well a few days ago he implemented new ruled for his chat because a exchange between slager and i sunday and monday. last night he asked to to ask my husband a ? i responded NO i am not you nor his secretary.. responed by saying he didnt think it was and inconvience and he ?ed my credability and said it was hard to take me seriously. i responed again buy telling him i was not his errand girl nor my husbands or anyone elses and bye the way wasnt hartman paid $35,000 because he printed $35,000.. a few minutes later I WAS BANNED..

i wonder if i can get into guiness world records for getting banned of a pay new media site??

#2 2009-08-29 09:27:40

Liz, did he credit you back the remainder of your subscription?  I think you should call him and tell him what the first ammendment says!  Tell him free speech matters in this country!!!!!

#3 2009-08-29 09:35:37

Liz, don't let him stress you out. He's not worth it. You are much more valuable in your work to take back Wareham.

Ignore him--get your money back, of course--and feel the liberation. It's a great feeling.

I know many people who read the blog have gone cold slager turkey. It is not always easy, but I can guarantee, you will feel much better when you are free from his lies, his defamation of character, his hatred of all of us here, his twisted truths and minor factual errors.

#4 2009-08-29 09:54:24

molly thank you for the kind words its just funny how he uses his double edged sword..

casual in sunday night chat  and mon i did tell him why FREE SPEECH MATTERS IN THIS COUNTRY MAYBE maybe that was the straw that broke the camels back like i said i have called him out daily on his MINOR FACTUAL INNACCURATIES..

#5 2009-08-29 10:08:49

LIZdaGnome,

In the strutting self-aggrandizing cakewalk that Robert Slager has been competing with himself for the hypocrisy prize, this latest news takes the cake - he gets a triple layer angel food cake iced with something that only appears to be chocolate.

#6 2009-08-29 10:42:47

I HOPE YOU GET YOUR 5 BUCKS BACK. AS I HAVE STATED BEFORE SLAGER ONLY PRINTS HIS OWN VIEW AND HIS VIEW ONLY.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com