#1 2009-08-28 00:42:25

Ahh, yes, that bastion of open and honest government that Bobo calls the Wareham Board of Selectmen:

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbc … 015/TOWN14

#2 2009-08-28 00:54:39

Go Urbon Go!

#3 2009-08-28 07:28:11

ALL RECORDS THAT THE LIBRARY HAD WERE SENT TO THE TOWN CLERK  MARY ANN SILVA , SHE RUNS INTER FERANCE FOR THE SELECTMAN , SHEDOES THERE BIDING IN HIDEING AND DESTROYING RECORDS,

#4 2009-08-28 07:42:57

It was always obvious they made up lies about the library so they could break the law and move the documents (they're required to be at the library) so that they could move them and shred and destroy anything that looks bad for them and stonewall any record requests.

They can't even produce the Westfield consultant's contract?

Scumbags.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-08-28 07:43:42)

#5 2009-08-28 08:02:19

Those records are required to be at the library according to the TOWN CHARTER. This bos had them removed from the library way more than a year ago. That means they have been in violation of the charter all that time. For a bos who claims everything they are doing is to bring the town back in line with the charter, I find it hypocritical that they knowingly violate the charter every day that the records taken from the library remain unavailable to the people of town.

Sure, you could go to town hall where all the records are now to file a request for a document. They usually charge for that. When they were at the library, they were free to the public. Also, I know someone who went over to get a record and because the records from the library are all in boxes, they are difficult to find. I've gotten records in the past when they were at the library and the staff just went to a drawer and pulled the record out in less than a minute.

So who suffers? Once again, it is the citizen of Wareham who gets left behind. This bos should resign immediately. The people of Wareham have suffered enough under this regime. Is this the time for a recall? If they were smart, they'd resign.

#6 2009-08-28 08:42:23

I know of at least 3 appeals by the State for public record requests ignored by the ITA/Selectmen. This is unacceptable and shows the levels this group will use to hide records.

#7 2009-08-28 12:23:10

This is unacceptable and they should be held accountable

#8 2009-08-28 14:04:01

I KNOW OF MANY THINGS ABOUT WHAT THE SELECTMAN HAVE DONE THAT ARE ILLEGAL AND AND THEY INGAGE IN CONFLICTS OF INTEREST,BUT THEY DONT COME OUT BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE AFRAID FOR THERE JOBS BUT SOME DAY THEY WILL COME OUT   AND PEOPLES SPINES WILL CHILL AND STOMACHS WILL CURDLE,NOW IS THE TIME FOR A RECALL BEFORE THERE IS NO WAREHAM TO SAVE. THE PRESENT SELECTMAN WILL DO ANYTHING IN THERE POWER TO PREVENT AN OUTSIDER TO GET ON THE BOARD AND BLAB WHAT THEY ARE DOING BEHIND THE SCENES.NOW IS THE TIME FOR A RECALL AND THOSE WHO SAY THAT THEY WANT TO WAITE TILL APRIL ,WHEN THEY FIND OUT ALL ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING IN WAREHAM, THEY WILL SAY WHY DIDNT I SUPPORT A RECALL BEFORE NOW.

#9 2009-08-28 14:11:09

steve urbon has now entered into mine and bob brady's world of going thru the process of opening an appeal thru the state to view PUBLIC RECORDS because the ITA & BOS are incomptent and cant even respond within the 10 days by law or allow access to PUBLIC RECORDS.. again welcome to our ship steve urbon...

#10 2009-08-28 17:03:03

Liz & Larry,  :(  When they are through I hope there is something left for our children and their children. 
Bornofwareham should feel this deeply.

#11 2009-08-28 17:04:33

pink WE will be left to rebuild from the ashes..

#12 2009-08-28 17:07:20

liz. I am so sad.

#13 2009-08-28 17:09:36

pink i am also i knew in my gut it was worse that it was on the surface..

#14 2009-08-28 17:13:44

Let's head for the hills. :)

#15 2009-08-28 21:00:27

PinkPanther wrote:

Liz & Larry,  :(  When they are through I hope there is something left for our children and their children. 
Bornofwareham should feel this deeply.

Pink, it this BOS is allowed to continue, there will be nothing left of Wareham and what might be left will be out of our control. They don't care about the people of this town, they care about their personal agendas. Just take a look at the staff that supports this town and you can see the incompetence oooze from it.

We have to do something to make sure they do NOT pull off this mayoral system. I will begin next week to research how we block this.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com