#1 2009-08-21 02:33:53

The region's largest employer slashes its workforce and all we get's an unvarnished corporate press release?

How much more could the Wareham Courier suck?

#2 2009-08-21 09:23:38

Bill,

I worked at Southcoast for 23 years, and had to go through a few of these. I can tell you that this had to be a measure of last resort for the Administration, there is nothing the leadership hated more than to be forced to let even ONE person go.

Another indication of how we need real healthcare reform for the providers, I am still in the Healthcare industry and I hear of these things on a weekly basis.

It would be nice to get the human side of the story, maybe after your comments they will actually do some interviews and talk with some of the peole affected. Don't hold your breath though, we would not want to lose you.

#3 2009-08-21 17:35:06

Not even lazy journalism since printing a press release as if it is a news article isn't even journalism. Papers that do this deserve to be called rags....

if Robert Slager doesn't do it I give him credit.

This is particular piece is not just in the Wareham Courier but other papers as well. Just Google the title and you'll find them.

The actual press release is on the Southcoast Health website here.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com