#66 2009-08-04 00:41:59

And then it was done.
PShooter(not to be confused with Bobo's Imaginary friend)

Last edited by PShooter (2009-08-07 16:26:41)

#67 2009-08-04 07:16:09

Hammertron had a good idea early in this post, Wareham residents should immediatly start calling the slobserver to speak to P Shooter. ESPECIALLY WHILE BOBO IS OUT OF TOWN!. Ask if he's covering town meeting tonight?, welcome him to town, see if he'd like to meet some wareham residents and introduce himself? Just call bobo out on this and see if P SHOOTER really excists. Maybe even stop by in person just to say hello? P SHOOTER SHOW YOURSELF! I for one would want to see some crendentials. If the slobserver has no credability now, then that would surely be the final nail in the coffin! Everyone at town meeting should ask around for P SHOOTER. Maybe Steve Urbon met him Thursday night? Perhaps we should contact him to get his first impressions?

#68 2009-08-04 08:21:46

Ahhh!  P Shooter? Is that you?!  At long last, the infamous P Shooter!!!

#69 2009-08-04 08:28:21

PShooter:
Do you have a sister named Jello living in Florida?
If so, does she have your telephone number?
If Jello is your sister, what time is good to reach her when she is sober?

#70 2009-08-04 08:46:28

Ah, I can see the mixup. I am often confused with the famous reporter/ninja. I am, however, just a man with an innate ability to urinate with great accuracy.
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j107/malsirrah/Changing%20Room/Prince20Symbol.gif

Last edited by PShooter (2009-08-07 16:25:27)

#71 2009-08-04 09:50:16

Yeah, right.
I saw your sister this morning.
I also know you are down here living with her until you can get back on your feet.
"The guy he worked for ran out of food and clothing for him. He knows winter is comin', so he's here for awhile."
Jello told me your hours, so I'll be over to see you this afternoon and find out the REAL story.
Don't try to BS us, boy.

#72 2009-08-04 10:49:26

File Photo: Bobo/Paul Shooter (circa 1982)
http://www.reelingreviews.com/stuckonyoupic.jpg

Last edited by PShooter (2009-08-09 01:30:41)

#73 2009-08-04 13:08:18

BREAKING NEWS:  Scientists discover that dinosaurs went extinct because badass reporter Paul Shooter travelled back in time and a T-Rex flipped him off.  This pissed Shooter off, so he kicked all of the dinosaurs' asses with a series of roundhouse kicks, Chuck Norris style (who as you read earlier, is a distant relative of Paul Shooter, and taught him all he knows about karate.)

#74 2009-08-04 13:44:56

BREAKING NEWS: Paul Shooter taught Batman everything he knows.

#75 2009-08-04 13:52:50

Does Paul Shooter cover the Tri-Town area too?  Any Tri-Town, Marion, Mattapoisett, Rochester citizens out there who have ever met Paul Shooter?

Just saw this interesting story that one of the finalists in the Mattapoisett TA search has an OUI on his record. 

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbc … /908040330

Shooter, your boss is busy riding Pirates of the Carribean, so he's counting on you to get out there and track this stuff down.  Get over to Mattapoisett and talk to some of the town officials over there and find out about this and write about a story for the Tri-Town Rag.

You can't just be lazy and play while your boss is away.  Be resourceful and take some initiative.  Your boss will be impressed.

#76 2009-08-04 15:36:22

BREAKING NEWS: Paul Shooter announces that he will no longer wrestle bears with his bare hands because they don't put up enough of a challenge.

#77 2009-08-06 20:38:09

BREAKING NEWS: PAUL SHOOTER'S CLOAKING DEVICE REVEALED!

Above is exclusive video of Paul Shooter testing his Predator cloaking device.  People, notice the ghostly outline of a man moving about.  Some might say this is a cinematic effect to keep the audience in suspense.  But really, it is Paul Shooter's cloaking device bending light in a way that makes him invisible, and the ghostly effect is caused because as he moves, he causes ruptures in the space time continuum.

That outline is what you need to be looking for when you attend the next community meeting.  If you see that, your eyes are not playing tricks on you.  It's Paul Shooter doing some undercover corresondence.

So all of you people who think Bobo is full of crap, you're proven wrong, because this is obviously proof that a man using a Predator's cloaking device could in fact attend a meeting room of 200 people and not be seen, if he were in fact using such a device.

DISCLAIMER: Paul Shooter is not a Predator monster.  Paul Shooter is only a man that defeated a Predator monster with his karate skills and stole his cloaking device.  The last thing I need is Paul Shooter's lawyer crawling up my ass saying I defamed him by calling him a Predator monster.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-08-06 20:44:09)

#78 2009-08-06 22:00:56

Paul Shooter's largely misunderstood cloaking apparatus is believed to work along the same principles as this Octopus'. Watch out! He could be that ottoman or desk lamp beside you...

Last edited by PShooter (2009-08-08 18:30:00)

#79 2009-08-07 08:26:10

That's true, Paul Shooter is part squid, so he does have a squid's ability to blend in to its environment.  Also, if you get too close to Paul Shooter, Paul Shooter has ink glands that allow him to temporarily blind you with a squirt of ink to the face while he makes his getaway.

PShooter, usually on youtube videos there is a link on top with the link to the video and another one below it that says embed, if you cut and past the embed link in, it should show up just as a video.

You might want to wow us with a special PShooter signature as well.  Dunno how to do that one, but maybe one of the other technogeniuses around here can help.  If not, call Paul Shooter for assistance.  Because there is nothing that Paul Shooter does not know.

#80 2009-08-07 08:34:08

BREAKING NEWS:

Paul Shooter may or may not be related to Shooter Jennings, the less talented son of country music sensation, Waylon Jennings:

http://img.gactv.com/GAC/2006/08/04/shooter8_e.jpg

"I tried to compensate for him having less talent by giving him a bad ass name like Shooter, since it worked for his cousin Paul Shooter, but alas, to no avail..."

#81 2009-08-07 08:42:14

Update:
Jello Shooter committed suicide yesterday. She jumped from the Skyway Bridge over Tampa Bay.
A note was left in her 1965 Impala addressed to her brother Paul.
Police spokesperson would only say that the note referred to a child born to Jello and Paul several years ago in Oklahoma.
No information as to the whereabouts of said child, or that said child is alive or dead.
The obituary is scheduled to be posted sometime tomorrow, hopefully with a full list of relatives, living and dead.
The mystery of the Shooter family may be disclosed.
Police indicate that Jello's blood alcohol level was 7 times the legal limit in the State of Florida. Toxicology tests are pending to determine if other drugs were a part of this tragedy.
I will miss Jello.
Very nice lady...when sober.

#82 2009-08-07 13:36:04

Dan O: Are you really sure she ever hit the water? I'd bet my hero, the Legendary Paul Shooter swooped down at the last moment and saved her. Maybe he even reversed the earth's rotation like Superman did to turn back time. I hear there was a disturbance in the space time continuum located in the Tampa/St. Pete area yesterday.
http://www.rugbybahamas.com/images/cuckoo%20man.JPG

Last edited by PShooter (2009-08-08 18:31:21)

#83 2009-08-07 16:05:37

Good point, PShooter...The body has not been found yet. Often, when someone jumps from the Skyway, they aren't found for months. Currents, etc. Kind of like someone jumping off of the Sagamore Bridge and being swept out through the Canal to who knows where.
We have a very secure military facility close by in the Tampa area.
I made a call to see if, at approximately the same time Jello supposedly jumped, there was any indication on radar of an unidentified object...possibly a super human being or supersonic object of any kind.
I spoke to a Capt. at the facility.
I thought this was strange... before I hung up, he asked me,"Do you know Paul Shooter?"
Strange...very strange.

#84 2009-08-07 16:31:23

Paul Shooter does have magic healing powers.  Here's hoping he used them to heal and revive Ms. Jello.

#85 2009-08-07 19:09:17

BREAKING NEWS:  Paul Shooter submits the following photograph:

http://screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/the-invisible-man.jpg

"I drank my invisibility juice so you power elite bastards couldn't see me, but I'm one of you guys, because I'm Bobo's super secret double-agent," said Paul Shooter.  "I dressed up in my suit, but don't worry, I can drop my suit and my shades and run butt naked and invisible and hightail it outta here.  I just hope my invisibility juice lasts so I don't end up butt naked in the middle of the street!"

#86 2009-08-07 19:28:38

I just saw Jello Shooter!!
I am trying to follow her to the bar to speak with her.
She IS ALIVE.
Is it because of Paul Shooter?
I will let you know.

#87 2009-08-07 22:21:42

The name's Shooter.  Paul Shooter.  And I'm a power elite double agent.

http://johngushue.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451f25369e2010535d2cb7e970c-800wi

And for your information, jerkoffs, I like my martinis shaken, not stirred!

#88 2009-08-08 17:36:22

Just in case any of you power elite bastards doubted Paul Shooter's cloaking abilities:

For your information, Power Elite Jerkoffs, even Katie Couric says cloaking technology is possible.  It's just not invented yet and not in stores, but remember Paul Shooter stole his cloaking device from a Predator, and their civilization is much more advanced than ours.  And Paul Shooter doesn't leave footprints, because he has a jetpack.

#89 2009-08-08 18:01:01

I'm a glutton for punishment. I read the Paul Shooter piece again and a couple of new things struck me.

1) "But the thing that really made me sick was when they printed Map Quest directions to his house in Halifax. To me, that’s disgusting. If I was him I would have taken that as a threat against my family."

This suggests a troubling degree of paranoid ideation.

There are three levels of paranoia.

The worst is paranoid schizophrenia which interestingly is the most treatable because medication works very well on it.

The second is paranoid personality which meds don't work on and therapy is rarely effective. These people are consumed with things like conspiracy theories.

The third isn't really a psychiatric diagnosis but fits a lot of people who are self absorbed and think the world revolves around them.

This leads some of them to think they are so important that people who are highly critical of them might actually do something as stupid as harm them or their families.

Psychotherapy might be helpful for someone who fits into the later category.

2) " My 'friends' will dig up every piece of dirt they can find on me. I am not a saint."

While this supports my impression of some paranoid traits because he puts friends in quote and presumes they will dig up dirt on him, in other words, betray him, it got me to wondering about the last sentence.

He is all but announcing that there is "dirt" on him when he says he isn't a saint and there's "dirt" on him for the finding. That probably means it's well known and most likely a Google search away.

So what is this dirt about him? If we knew what it was would it make us doubt his honesty, ethics and values?

#90 2009-08-08 18:39:21

If ragboy didn't lie about living at his office in wareham then we wouldn't be in this situation . I have no sympathy for slager after all that he has done to destroy others. Sorry shooter if your boss wasn't down in the gutter I wouldn't have to fight him there

#91 2009-08-08 18:40:47

Who said recall? It seems Bobo/Paul Shooter appeared in the movie "Total Recall"(maybe they're in cahoots with Arnie Schwarzenegger-also in "Predator", which is probably how they acquired the cloaking technology).
                                     http://goremasternews.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/kuato-in-total-recall.jpg
PShooter (not to be confused with Bobo's Terminator)

Last edited by PShooter (2009-08-08 18:46:45)

#92 2009-08-08 19:58:23

"Start the reactor, Bobo!"

#93 2009-08-08 21:18:51

WWO: Florida

According to Jello Shooter, Paul Shooter is NOT dead. he did not die in a car crash. He is, as she said,"Certifiably nuts. Always has been. He doesn't know how to drive. So, unless he was a passenger in a car within the last few days, he is alive."
She is very upset with the false stories about her brother. I told her I would bring her a copy of the story that Paul wrote on the other site.
She's looking forward to it.

And that's the way it is...for WWO, I'm Dan O'Connell...good evening.

#94 2009-08-15 15:06:27

Just noticed Adrea Smith is back at the rag part time...

I guess we'll be reading that shooter passed on bobo's offer to write a weekly column.

Now when bobo interviews himself, he can attach Andrea's name... Like he always did.

#95 2009-08-15 17:01:50

There is one very simple solution to this whole Shooter thing for the ragman.

Have your mystery writer comment on when and where Mr Shooter passed away. This should easily be verifiable and would go great lengths at establishing credibility.

#96 2009-08-15 17:20:39

"Paul Shooter was NOT KILLED in an automobile accident." Paul's sister Jello said today at 12:28 P.M.
"Any one who says he was is a lying sack of shit." She continued.
"Paul is a loser. He ain't never had a job. When he did, it was as a stamp licker or some crap like that. He just got fired from a job in Massachusetts because some numb nuts was afraid that they would find out that he wasn't dead. Plus, anyone who says he is dead is a lying, cowardly, yellow bellied, piece of shit." Jello stated emphatically.
And that's the way it is. For WWO news, I'm Dan O'Connell. Good evening.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com