#1 2009-08-02 17:28:40

BREAKING NEWS: BOBO RUNS AND HIDES IN FLORIDA DURING A TOWN WIDE COMPUTER AUDIT

Bobo announces that tonight's live chat is coming from Disney World in Orlando, Florida!

Wow!  Damn Bobo, did that meeting really throw you that much that you had to run away all the way down to florida?

Keep going, Ragman, and don't stop till you hit Cuba. 

Thoughts:

1) What kind of a lame ass dink holds a live chat while he's in friggin Disney World? 

2) Isn't it odd that he'd take a last minute trip to Disney World?   Seeing all the pain and suffering he has caused to this town apparently made him feel the need to get away and rethink what he is doing.

3) Bobo, that could be Goofy walking around, or it could be Paul Shooter in a Goofy suit.

4) Oh wait, Paul Shooter is up here then if you're in Florida, so I guess we'll see Mr. Shooter when he covers the meeting Tuesday.  Hold down the Fort, Shooter!  Your boss is counting on you!

5) Bob, I hear in August, the Florida heat can get as high as 100 degrees.  Be sure to bring a thick sweater and an LL Bean parka to wear.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-08-02 17:57:14)

#2 2009-08-02 17:58:00

BREAKING NEWS: While in Disney World, Bobo auditions to be the Eighth Dwarf, Douchey...during a town wide computer audit.

#3 2009-08-02 18:49:36

Update:

At a farmer's market, I learned that Pea Shooter was the bastard son of the Salad Shooter, who was known to have sown more than his share of wild oats, among other grains & veggies. How droll.....

#4 2009-08-02 19:42:04

So I guess if you have a press release or need somebody to cover an event you are having or want to deliver a hot news tip, what do you do while Bobo is away?  I guess you go to Paul Shooter.  How do we get in touch with Paul Shooter?  Bobo, I think that is very irresponsible to hire a new man then run off to Florida and leave him in the lurch.

Oh well, I'm sure veteran newsman Paul Shooter will do just fine while you're away.

#5 2009-08-02 20:01:34

BREAKING NEWS: Bobo arrives at Disney World, the guy who is already in the Goofy suit goes home figuring it would be redundant to have two Goofies on duty.

#6 2009-08-02 21:25:49

Alright, I can picture the scene.

BOBO: I'm in the happiest place on earth!  What will I do first?  Ride Space Mountain?  Get my picture taken with Mickey? Go to a fireworks show?  No, I'm going to find a damn internet cafe and chat with all the BOS lackeys back in Massachusetts!!!

#7 2009-08-02 21:26:21

Bobo, get the hell off the Live Chat, you're missing Illuminations at Epcot, dumbass!

#8 2009-08-03 08:09:34

At $80.00 per head for admission only to Mickey World, it will be a very expensive vacation.

#9 2009-08-03 08:17:28

Q: FROM PAUL SHOOTER: BOSS YOU HAVE JUST BEEN HUMILIATED IN FRONT OF A COUPLE OF HUNDRED PEOPLE, YOUR PROTEST FAILED AND BACKFIRED MISERABLY, YOU ALWAYS SAID TO ME IT WAS ONLY ONE PERSON WITH HUNDREDS OF HANDLES THAT WAS BLOGGING, HAD A CAPE VERDEAN WOMAN YELL AT YOU FOR RACEBAITING, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? 

A: FROM ROBERT "SLINGSHOT" SLAGER" : IM GOING ON A LAST MINUTE TRIP TO DISNEYWORLD SO I CAN LOG INTO MY WEBSITE AND CHAT WITH THE NUTJOBS OF WAREHAM!

#10 2009-08-03 08:18:57

I GUESS YOUR BACK STATE FILING FEES THAT YOU OWE WILL HAVE TO BE PAID OFF LATER SINCE YOU WENT TO DISNEY. THE STATE DOESNT NEED THE MONEY.

#11 2009-08-03 10:19:54

Are we sure he's in Disneyworld and not avoiding it all while he curls up in the fetal position crying into a bag of bagels because his ego imploded on itself when he saw all those people that didn't like him?

I just have a hard time thinking that someone would go to Disneyworld and skip all the fun to hold a live chat.

Oh wait, I mean someone other than Bobo.  I could see him doing that.

"Let's go to the fireworks show with Mickey and Minnie!"

"No!  I have to talk to the BOS cronies back home!"

Bobo, it's very hot in Florida in August.  I hope you brought a down overcoat to wear.

#12 2009-08-03 11:04:11

Or, have a cigar and a single malt scotch while sitting at the cigar bar?  Just sit on the balcony of the hotel and enjoy the beautiful night sky with shooter....errr.shooting....wait......back to Sunday night chat.

#13 2009-08-03 12:23:10

Mickey Mouse let Bobo know how he feels about his pathetic rag and racebaiting. Mickey was also heard to ask Bobo, "What's with the barracuda?"

https://raddezigns.com/decal_pics/10064_Black.jpg

#14 2009-08-04 12:10:04

Can anyone post a sound bite from the song BARRACUDA by HEART? It came out about the same time Bobos jacket did, 1977.

Nevermind, I have it. Bobos official soundtrack.        Hamm.....I feel a new t shirt idea coming on!

Last edited by warehammom (2009-08-04 12:19:22)

#15 2009-08-04 13:05:47

A great clip!  I think she is singing about the fish, which is cool anytime, as opposed to the jacket, which went out of style in 1989....though I'm sure as we speak, Disney tourists are saying "Why is that dingus riding Mr. Toad's Wild Ride in 100 degree August Florida heat in a Barracuda?!"

#16 2009-08-04 13:25:49

Well, I'm pretty sure by now Bobo smells like fish after sleeping at his office for so long!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com