#1 2009-08-01 11:38:53

I figure the real Paul Shooter's picture should be in the rag real soon. Then we'll all know who he is. Slager, put his picture above his column. He deserves notoriety too. Don't you think?

#2 2009-08-01 12:07:21

REMEMBER WHEN ANDREA SMITH CAME ABOARD?  IT WAS THIS BIG ARTICLE ABOUT HER AND A PICTURE. WHATS THE MATTER WITH PAUL SHOOTER? HE DOESNT GET THE SAME AMOUNT OF KUDOS AS ANDREA? 5 PAUL SHOOTERS IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY, HELL SOMEONE THAT MOVED FROM HALFWAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY TO WORK FOR THE OBSERVERMEDIA GIANT. HE DESERVES A LITTLE CREDIT AND A PHOTO, AND BOB SINCE YOU HAVE YOUR CAMERA OUT UPDATE YOUR OWN PHOTO PLEASE

#3 2009-08-01 13:35:36

Well, the Rag's traditional practice has been to print a photo if the reporter writes a column, and to write a little introduction telling the public about the reporter and his background and qualifications when he first comes on board.  No doubt the Rag will continue this practice for Mr. Shooter.

But in addition to a photo of just Mr. Shooter, I think that a front page photo of the President of Ragserver Multi-Mega Media shaking hands with Mr. Shooter and welcoming him aboard in front of Rag HQ would make for a lovely front page in the next hard copy paper edition of the rag.

#4 2009-08-01 14:57:39

Wait for it---wait for it---here it comes--ragoboy will spin this. Here is my bet--

"P Shooter is a pen name that I gave to a cub reporter willing to attend and report on the community meeting just in case I was arrested for refusing to leave. I am protecting his name because I knew the hate bloggers would not play nice with P's Shooter and I didn't want his feelings to be hurt."

I think I had too much sun today. I swore I wouldn't even refer to the ragboy, but you guys are really cracking me up with all the P Shooter stuff on this and the other thread. Thanks for making me laugh my fellow bloggers in hate.

#5 2009-08-01 16:28:19

Molly I think you are on to something. Paul Shooter is working undercover! He can't be revealed. And we all know ragboy will never, ever, reveal his source.

#6 2009-08-01 18:10:41

Listen people.  It's obvious.  Brace yourself.

Paul Shooter is a Master of Disguise.

He infiltrated a meeting of 200 people with ninja-like skill and even several days later, no one recalls seeing him or meeting him.  He was in, he was out, he was gone.

My God, Bobo has hired a Human Chameleon that can blend in to any surroundings.  He could be anyone, anything, anywhere, at anytime and you wouldn't even know.  How will we talk about our evil power elite deeds now, knowing that Master of Disguise and Ninja Paul Shooter could be anywhere.

Ahhh!  I think I saw the house plant in the corner move!  It's Paul Shooter hiding in a big pot with a plant on his head!

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-08-01 18:17:58)

#7 2009-08-01 18:42:06

Hamatron5000, you made me chuckle. However, I don't like the reference about him being in and then out. This may be a sight where people air their disgust, but as far as I can tell, it's a clean sight :)

#8 2009-08-01 19:00:28

nittygritty wrote:

Hamatron5000, you made me chuckle. However, I don't like the reference about him being in and then out. This may be a sight where people air their disgust, but as far as I can tell, it's a clean sight :)

Well nitty, we try to keep it clean, but when we Brenda running through the 7/30 meeting yelling, No Dick..No...No No Dick..makes ya wonder who she's been hanging out with.

#9 2009-08-01 20:32:36

I can't stop laughing. Have shared with company and they are laughing too! Never thought of my nickname being nitty. That's O.K. just don't refer to me as dimwitted!

Last edited by nittygritty (2009-08-01 20:41:26)

#10 2009-08-01 20:56:54

Nitty, you must have your mind in the gutter.  I didn't mean "in and out" in a sexual manner, I meant that he snuck in and out of the meeting room using ninja skills, avoiding all detection since no one met him.

But I am glad I could make you and your company laugh.  Please invite Paul Shooter over to hang out with you and your friends, a new reporter needs to get out there and meet as many people in the town he is covering as he can.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-08-01 20:58:52)

#11 2009-08-01 21:02:23

Ham, my mind was in the gutter for a very slight second. I just had to make a joke of it. I couldn't resist. I knew what you meant.

#12 2009-08-01 21:18:45

Molly,

I'm not sure if that'll fly.  It was reported earlier this week that the Rag had hired freelancers to cover the meeting (I assumed that this was to strike fear in the power elite that if Bobo was removed from the meeting, others would still be there.)

"Freelancer" means person that is a professional reporter that uses their name.

I know you're unhappy with the rag, but maybe a newly hired outsider will bring a fresh perspective to the Rag.  You and every other citizen should meet with Mr. Shooter and chat with him, give him a chance to learn about the town.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-08-01 22:25:09)

#13 2009-08-01 21:28:21

Ham, my husband just told me Shooter was here, but now he's gone. We just don't know when he came or left. Those ninja skills are something!

#14 2009-08-01 21:40:28

Holy Crap!  Watch out, because I've heard that Paul Shooter is also an international playboy and ladies' man, and your "husband" could very well be Paul Shooter in disguise.

#15 2009-08-01 21:47:52

Ham, you've got me very worried. How can I possibly know the difference? Damn that Paul Shooter. He's not only negatively influencing our town, but now my marriage and there's nothing I can do to stop it!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com