#1 2009-07-21 19:09:57

Yeah lady, don't interject Sweet Brucey...

#2 2009-07-21 19:12:01

I respect that you are a taxpayer in this community, lady, I, Sweet Brucey, am not a taxpayer, but it's nice you are

#3 2009-07-21 19:13:52

The lady's question, nimrods, is why weren't the residents of the street asked for input about closing parking to the street and she hasn't gotten an answer yet

#4 2009-07-21 19:17:42

"I have to wonder if this is about about generating beach sticker parking revenue."

I didn't catch this lady's name, but I think she kicks ass.  She's going to be on Sweet Brucey's hit list, but oh well, I say she kicks ass.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-07-21 19:18:05)

#5 2009-07-21 19:19:43

"You're going to do nothing and the board is not going to do anything and that's my answer?"

Yeah, sorry lady, that's pretty much their answer to everything.

#6 2009-07-21 19:24:46

Jesus Christ Sweet Brucey, get a cough drop.

"They can put in crayon if they want."  Why do people keep voting for this horse's ass?

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-07-21 22:04:56)

#7 2009-07-21 19:39:05

I SAW THIS ALSO WHAT SHE IS SAYING THAT BRUCE IS CLOSING PARKING ON THE STREETS AROUND HIS PARKING LOT IN SWIFTS BEACH AND THEY WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO PARK IN HIS PARKING LOT AND PAY HIM MONEY TO DO SO, A CONFLICT OF INTEREST ON HIS PART, AND HE IS A CROOK.

#8 2009-07-21 19:42:23

WATCH OUT LADY OR THEY WILL CLOSE YOUR STREET ALTOGETHER!

#9 2009-07-21 19:47:20

It was hard to understand, because Sweet Brucey was coughing like he had the whooping cough, but he read a letter from the DOR and Sweet Brucey's interpretation that assessing records are basically fair game.

Sweet Brucey says the BOS "is not out to hurt anyone" which gave me a good chuckle but apparently, according to this BOS, "when you put information in the public, then its out there."

In other words, all of the people who ever filed abatements or turned in other assessment information just stupidly assumed that the information would be used for assessment purposes only, not pawed through by vindictive revenge seeking losers.

I'll have to run through the tape again, I'm not sure I buy Sweet Brucey's expert interpretation.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-07-21 19:54:05)

#10 2009-07-21 19:49:02

One problem is that the DOR letter said selectmen could see MOST assessing information....sounds like a problem since it sounds like the anti-blogger SWAT team copied ALL assessing information, didn't they?

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-07-21 19:50:23)

#11 2009-07-21 19:53:34

WHERE IS JANE DONAHUE, SHE IS ABSENT, I THINK SHE IS ABSENT A LOT OF TIMES WHEN COTROVERSIAL THINGS COME UP , AND THE CRIMEWATCH THING IS COMEING UP TONITE.

#12 2009-07-21 19:55:36

WESTFIELD CONSULTANT - "You should pick a mix of people for the committee."

WHAT BOS IS THINKING - "Yes we should pick a mix of people that will do whatever we say."

#13 2009-07-21 19:55:44

THEY ARE DISCUSSING THE WESTFILD PROJECT TONITE,  DOES ANYBODY NO IF THIS PROJECT WILL HAVE TO COME BEFORE TOWN MEETING/

#14 2009-07-21 19:55:49

Crimewatch met with the board before 7pm

#15 2009-07-21 19:56:58

Did the BOS convene at the posted time and vote in the public session to go into executive session?

#16 2009-07-21 19:57:14

I'm getting a headache from this Westfield project. No one should be surprised that K and P's findings are exactly what the bos are looking for.  Kopelman and Prostitute (just my opinion) knows who pays the bills--oh that's right, we do, not just the bos who pay their taxes. Happy endings are included only if you are a member of the exalted board.

So we've already got developers lining up and we haven't had the 2/3 vote needed to change the 1977 taking restrictions. It got shot down at least twice so I guess hope is really eternal to the bos. And using CPA funds? Oh my head.

Last edited by Molly (2009-07-21 19:59:23)

#17 2009-07-21 19:57:54

I believe the consultant refered to a K&P 3-page letter that contained a key paragraph stating that the project WILL require a 2/3 approval vote at a future town meeting.

#18 2009-07-21 20:00:14

Damn, stop the meeting and let Bruce gargle some robitussin, that cough sounds bad

#19 2009-07-21 20:02:44

Brucey just whispered to Cronie "Do we have an executive tonight?"

#20 2009-07-21 20:03:40

We need to get a ruling on this exec. session meeting before opening the public meeting. But Brucie just asked if they have an executive tonight, so I guess if they discussed crime watch before hand, it was not in exec.

The clerk--cronie--didn't think there was exec. scheduled--I guess he didn't bother to come prepared by looking at the agenda---duh.

#21 2009-07-21 20:04:47

It's kind of chilly tonight, I wonder if Grandpa Bobo wore his bermuda shorts?

Cronie has a list of stuff he's going to bring up about something...

#22 2009-07-21 20:05:46

Something about Brucey ordered a pizza and they have three bills to sign or something....now Brucey is digging in a corner for something...

#23 2009-07-21 20:09:30

Somebody should complain to the DA's office.  The law requires that they first meet in an open posted session, then announce they are going into exec session and whether they will return into open meeting or not.  There have been way too many reports of them having exec sessions before the posted open session starts.  Hopefully the press will start looking into this.

#24 2009-07-21 20:12:19

To paraphrase: "It doesn't matter if it's electronic or hard copy, it is public and therefore accessibele to the public, and we can back that up, say our lawyers paid for on your dime."
...unless it's photographs of your children, and we give you the runaround and red tape.
Oh and if you say anything that I don't like or makes me look bad, I'll banish you from my forum.

#25 2009-07-21 20:14:37

Pavement Management Theory--Wow. I guess if we had this super program before now, we wouldn't have Maple Springs falling apart.

Did we pay for this? Or is he trying to sell it?

#26 2009-07-21 20:40:05

BOS met for an hour tonight starting 6 p.m. with the Crime Watch board, including Coleman and their attorney, Himmelfarb.

#27 2009-07-21 20:43:27

Keep this statement in mind Bruce, "Once something is public record, the public have a right to see that record". That is except any records pertaining to Maple Springs Road. He certainly contradicts himself.

The good news is it is recorded, which means it will come back to haunt him.

#28 2009-07-21 20:44:28

Flyspeck wrote:

BOS met for an hour tonight starting 6 p.m. with the Crime Watch board, including Coleman and their attorney, Himmelfarb.

What did Crusty Crimewatch have to say for himself?

#29 2009-07-21 20:47:18

Assessment records aren't public record though.  People turn them in with the understanding that they will be used for assessment purposes only.

Somehow Sweet Brucey turned a DOR letter that says SELECTMEN can look at MOST of the records to ALL of those records are OPEN TO THE PUBLIC?!

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-07-21 20:55:21)

#30 2009-07-21 21:08:45

WHAT THE FUCK IS PEZZOLI KEEP SHOOTING HER MOUTH OFF? DOES SHE REALIZE THAT SHE IS NOT A REPORTER ANYMORE? SHE DOES REALIZE THAT SLAGER CHEWED HER UP AND SPIT HER OUT RIGHT? I LOVE IT BILLW GETS KICKED OUT FOR FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY BUT THAT FAT ASS CAN SHOOT HER MOUTH OFF WHENEVER SHE FEELS LIKE IT?

#31 2009-07-21 21:12:44

I am going to chime in here. First, as an accounting professional with an MBA, it's   insulting to think they hired someone without an accounting degree. How low have we sunk? This is pitiful...

I also want to mention that Saginet say UHMMM way too much

#32 2009-07-21 21:15:16

I had a great thought.  We can bolt cut the lock at Swift's and assign Mr.
Crime Watch 10 years seasonal community service parking cars at Swift's Beach (no tickets).  Each summer while working he could run a lemonade stand to aid in additional revenue badly needed to replace vandalized signs.
Sounds like a win-win to me.  I think he would learn a very valuable lesson
about how to treat citizens (like don't run them over).
Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Last edited by bbrady (2009-07-21 21:17:30)

#33 2009-07-21 21:18:34

I agree, the Cat Lady has no reason to keep yelling that she can't hear anyone.  You're not writing any more columns anymore Cat Lady, so you don't need to catch every single word.

Enjoy that light, Cat Lady!

#34 2009-07-21 21:19:52

I have to assume that no one with a degree in accounting applied for the job. That speaks volumes. And when Brenda was asked if she had a degree, Ms. Brockton said she couldn't remember. Huh? She sat in on the interview. What kind of leadership is this?

They just announced 12 applications for library director. I hope they are a little more careful during those interviews.

#35 2009-07-21 21:21:30

BRENDA IS A MORON

#36 2009-07-21 21:22:16

12?  That's better than 3, but that's still pretty damn light.

#37 2009-07-21 21:23:07

For the town accountant position, someone without an accounting degree shouldn't have even made it to an interview.

#38 2009-07-21 21:23:32

Streaming net audio/video quality sucks almost as much as the content.

Won't some kind soul volunteer to capture BOS cable broadcasts to audio?

I'll link or host whatever you've got.

Sweet Brucie on nofastforward is torture.

#39 2009-07-21 21:25:14

DAMN I COULD HAVE BEEN THE TOWN ACCT, I SHOULD HAVE APPLIED I FIGURED YOU WOULD NEED TO HAVE AN ACCT DEGREE TO BE AN ACCT. GO FIGURE!

#40 2009-07-21 21:26:12

Please explain this to me.  Crime Watch is private and therefore not answerable to the BOS.  Why did they need to meet in ex. session (?) prior to the reg. meeting?  Crime Watch doesn't have to worry about insurance or bonding?  Who gave the ticket books to Crime Watch?  Was the WPD ordered to give the ticket books to Coleman, by the BOS?   And, lastly........
is Crime Watch watching for crimes, like we thought they were going to do by riding around and reporting anything suspicious to the police?  The only crimes they are watching is whether or not a chalked tire is still in the same spot.  If Coleman or any of his little buddies chalks a tire on my car, my foot will find the spot to make sopranos out of them!!!!

#41 2009-07-21 21:28:22

Flyspeck wrote:

Was this the posted starting time for the BOS meeting? If it was did they explain why they were going into executive session (if that's what they did) and vote on it?

If not I believe they broke the open meeting law.

Photos and flash

BillW and anybody else who wants to take photos at public meetings, just turn your flash off and set the camera for low light. Just about all digital cameras today have 5-10 setting besides automatic and most people never use them. You can take photos in a well lit room without flash by using the right setting. Try to hold the camera as steady as you can as the shutter speed will be slower.

The simple software on your computer can adjust exposure even more to enhance your indoors pictures.

For more information PM me with the type and model number of the camera you have and I'll explain how to do it.

#42 2009-07-21 21:28:49

Bruce called the meeting with crime watch exec. session. So that means that if they did not go into exec. after opening the public meeting it is illegal. Who do we report this too?

400 tickets from crime watch since June but all the money goes to the county. Huh?

Brucie is praising the crime watch like crazy, but no mention of running people over in their cars.

#43 2009-07-21 21:29:37

Just for the record, the previous town accountant (the one that the BOS kicked out)  DID have an accounting degree and several decades of experience

#44 2009-07-21 21:30:29

TBL

I think Bruce just told a big lie. The town doesn't make money from parking tickets??? I am pretty sure the county charges a billing fee for each parking ticket and the town keeps the rest of the money.

#45 2009-07-21 21:33:30

Hamatron5000 wrote:

The BOS and BoBo the HoBo are an embarrassment and sooo childish.  They are so threatened by these blogs.  Brucie says - oh boy 12 applications for library director.  He was thinking, prove those factual bloggers wrong, but instead said, " Guess people really do want to come to wareham" What a lisping idiot."

#46 2009-07-21 21:37:56

So Sweet Brucey wished Crusty Crimewatchman good luck and hoped the charges will be dropped in public?  Oh, I'm sure that will help the town with the potential litigation!

Hey Sweet Brucey, just a thought, you might also want to wish the lady that got hit with the Crimewatchmobile and was called a "stupid retard" well too, or your Onset power base of voters might start to dwindle significantly.

Oh wait, I forgot, the BOS only cares about the people of Onset during election season!!!

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-07-21 21:38:43)

#47 2009-07-21 21:41:38

Molly wrote:

Brucie is praising the crime watch like crazy, but no mention of running people over in their cars.

Because unfortunately Bruce is too immature to look aat the situation objectively...They are always right regarless of how wrong....and why does he need to preach to the audience each week.

I got home late tonight.  What was discussed regarding house assessments.  All of our houses are appraised at about $50,000.00 more than what they would sell for.  Will they adjust values with proof of comparable house sales?

#48 2009-07-21 21:46:59

The thing that has me laughing is, they are going to so badly pour their Onset power base down the drain over this and they have no idea.

If a cop called someone a stupid retard and hit them with a cruiser, they'd be all over the cop (and rightly so) but their buddy does it, and they're taking his side before the case even goes to trial?

It's so hilarious, they really think that people are going to differentiate between cops and Crime watch.  Bottom line, if people think they are getting hassled by anyone in any kind of law enforcement capacity, and their complaints go ignored, then the BOS is going to lose votes like no tommorrow.

It doesn't matter if they wear WPD Blue or Crimewatch Neon Green, if people feel hassled and their complaints are going unanswered, then votes are being thrown out the window!

And the BOS Chairman from his selectman seat openly supports a guy that called a woman a stupid retard?

Drip, drip, drip...what's that sound?  The sound of votes from the BOS' Onset power base being flushed down the drain!  Ah, such a beautiful sound!

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-07-21 21:50:26)

#49 2009-07-21 21:55:50

Hamatron5000 wrote:

And the BOS Chairman from his selectman seat openly supports a guy that called a woman a stupid retard?

!

And where is MsLilly on this.  Remember this summer she carried on about the 'short bus' saying that it was always for special needs students and she was offended.....oh but crusty crimewatch can call someone a stupid retard and it is OK.   Any reasonable administrator would have suggested that crusty crimewatch take some sensitivity training at a minimum.

Hmmm..compare this incident with the incident last summer where a teenager jumped on the back of an officer....Where was the man of the year on this issue?

#50 2009-07-21 21:57:00

Mixie,

It was hard to understand because Sweet Brucey had a case of whooping cough or something, but he read a letter from the DOR in response to the Assessor's office's complaint about the anti-blogger SWAT team pawing through the Assessor's files and the short version of his interpretation is the BOS can do whatever they want, but don't worry, they're not out to hurt anyone.

I don't know about you but when Sweet Brucey says he's not trying to hurt anyone I feel much better.

#51 2009-07-21 22:00:32

Oh this issue (Crimewatch) is just a rock and a hard place for them. On one hand, they have to protect their buddy, on the other hand, people that are part of their power base are feeling hassled and are complaining to no avail, they openly support a guy who witnesses say called a woman a stupid retard.

Ah, all those Onset votes being thrown out the window!  Ah, such a wonderful sound!  It's music to my ears!

#52 2009-07-21 22:10:04

Mixie wrote:

[Brucie says - oh boy 12 applications for library director.  He was thinking, prove those factual bloggers wrong, but instead said, " Guess people really do want to come to wareham" What a lisping idiot."

12 applications is still pretty pitiful.

#53 2009-07-21 22:15:36

And the best part, Grandpa Bobo takes the side of the guy that witnesses say called a woman a stupid retard in front of her kids...ahh, something tells me alot of those Onset rag fans are going to be bailing on the rag too!

Ahhh, BOS votes and rag readers being thrown out the window!  Such a beautiful sound!

Who ever would have thought that in the end, Crusty Crimewatch would be the one to topple the Hypocrite Elite empire?

#54 2009-07-21 22:33:43

I wonder if bobo the hobo parties with sweet brucie and crusty coleman on his lonely tuesday nights.

#55 2009-07-22 06:34:40

Sauvageau  *Origin *
French

What is the history of the family name?

The name Sauvageau evolved in the French province of Champagne in the Middle Ages.

It was a name for a person who is considered to be unmannered or coarse.

Originally the name Sauvageau was from the Old French word sauvage, meaning savage.!!!

This explains a lot,

#56 2009-07-22 09:34:22

Hamatron5000 wrote:

You better believe it. The library network Wareham is part of has some 73 member libraries and branches in 40 towns. I assume all of them are on tenuous financial footings and some staff are facing being laid off. And this is just in southeastern Massachusetts.

This is a well paid director's job. It should be a step up for someone who is an assistant director or branch director, and is a position which will survive budget cuts.

Librarians are among the best researchers around. I wonder how many of the 12 will discover the dirty secrets about Wareham and withdraw their applications.

#57 2009-07-22 10:16:25

TBL

At the close of last nights meeting when Bruce Sauvageau was on his soap box defending George Coleman he said the town does not make any money from parking tickets. He is lying!!!

This is an excerpt from a recent article in the Standard Times when a real reporter looked into how parking tickets are processed.

Standard Times article: "motorists are paying the Crime Watch parking tickets, either to the office of the town administrator or to the Plymouth County parking clerk office, which collects the fines for 35 towns and cities in exchange for a $1.50 fee for each of them. The fines, minus the fees, are sent back to the towns monthly by check"

Last edited by TBL (2009-07-22 10:17:55)

#58 2009-07-22 10:31:50

BRUCE LIED, THEY ALSO LIED THAT THE TOWN DOES NOT GIVE CRIME WATCH ANY MONEY. THEY WERE GIVING CRIME WATCH 325 DOLLARS A WEEK FOR GAS MONEY FOR THE CRIMEWATCHMOBILES. THIS WAS DONE WHEN GAS WAS 4 DOLLARS A GALLON AND CRIMEWATCH COMPLAINED TO THE TOWN. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT PARKING TICKET MONIES GO BACK TO THE TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#59 2009-07-22 13:34:08

On this meeting - if other meeting agendas said something to the effect that the meeting might start earlier than the usual 7PM then I'd say you have less of a case to bring to the DA.

But if they added this just to sneak an executive session past residents I'd they they evaded the intentof the open meeting law if not broke the letter of the law.

#60 2009-07-23 18:30:30

They can't say the meeting might start earlier, they have to post a time, date and place!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com