#1 2009-07-07 21:29:50

BRUCE IN A CONFLICT OF INTEREST  DID VOTE IN EXECUITIVE SESSITION FOR THE SWIFTS BEACH LAND TAKEING,

#2 2009-07-07 21:35:52

Doesn't matter whether he voted or not.   He should not even have been in the room during the discussion.  His dominating presence infulenced the vote.

#3 2009-07-07 22:58:01

Brucie organized the neighborhood meetings in 2001, attended all  meetings to appeal anything the owners wanted to do and were legally entiotled to  do, sabotaged the owners parking business by cutting the locks on the gate,  opened up a parking business in his side yard,with off premise signs, orchestrated the Appeal of the DEP permit (K&P sent their finest )- check out the reconstructed minutes - Brucie attended all the Executive Sessions - He and buddy Harttman wrote the Article to acquire the land - destroyed the CERTIFIed letters to the  BOS, Finance Committee,CPC, Planning and Resource Director,Open Space Committee, and Wareham Land Trust, arranged a "Mickey Mouse Appraisal" dated several weeks after the Town Meeting was told that the value was was $450,000.

There is a lot more, but the most outrageousis : Brucie attended the ED court proceedings, turned down two offers to mediate, attended the third mediation after appealing the Jury's decision - part of an Executive session -  On and ON...

Now he is orchestrating a power move to place a Conservatio Restriction on the whole parcel to prevent anything from happening in the future on his $2 million Dollar front yard.

He probably phonied the Tax liens to prevent anyone from making claims on his home for his criminal and civil crimes.  He's no fool -laughing all the way to the bank.  Probably learned some of these tricks in law school!

Last edited by waterview (2009-07-07 23:01:34)

#4 2009-07-08 10:27:48

Has anyone seen Brucie's place?   Looks like a dump to me.

#5 2009-07-08 11:08:35

I vaguely remember it.  Is it like a rambling commercial building stuck on to a beach house?

#6 2009-07-11 11:21:03

I'm wondering about Swift's Beach too. Is the area still locked? Does anyone have ideas for letting the public have access to land we paid for? After the ST article, I thought maybe we would see some activity up there. Anyone been over to check it out?

#7 2009-07-11 11:57:14

IT IS STILL LOCKED AS OF YESTERDAY. I THINK ILL BRING SOME CUTTERS AND SNAP THE LOCK. IM A TAXPAYER AND PAID FOR THE LAND. AND BRUCE YOU STAY OFF THE LAND YOUR NOT A TAXPAYER!

#8 2009-07-11 15:49:19

Yup, still locked but it looked like someone opened it or played with the lock.  I can tell because I am by there almost daily and the position of the lock on the chain moved.  I'm sure someone has a key.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com