#2 2009-06-21 06:46:21

When the press keeps bringing up that removal of Bruce from the chairmanship thing, is it too much to ask that the balance it out with the other side of the story - that the other selectmen did this because they feared for Mrs P's safety after Brucey called an elderly woman's house repeatedly with screaming, swears, and threats galore, and even when hung up on, proceeded to call back until her husband finally got on the phone and told him to stop calling?

Is it also too much to ask that the selectmen voted to give the chairmanship to Brenda, so really, what could be gained politically by turning power over to Bruce's puppet? 

Isn't "self employed" too kind for Sweet Brucey?

Hey Lil Janey, sorry about all of our "hate speech," (you know, the term they use whenever you voice disagreement) its just that, we don't have our own personal lackey reporter to talk for us and say all of the bad things we really want to say, so we can pretend like we have nothing to do with it and  our shit dont stink.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-06-21 08:17:08)

#3 2009-06-21 07:29:39

There are gapping holes in Steve Urbon's account but let's hope the Standard-Times gives us equal time to fill them.

#4 2009-06-21 07:35:06

THE FIRST ARTICAL SAID THERE WAS A CONFLICT OF INTEREST ON THE PREVIOUS BOARD OF SELECTMEN ,THAT IS CRAP THERE IS NO PROOF OF THAT . AND WHERE MS DONAHUE SAID THAT PEOPLE ON THESE BOARDS ARE MENTALLY UNSTABLE I BEG TO DIFFER I DONT SMOKE POT AND NEVER HAVE MY BRAIN IS NOT SCREWED UP LIKE HERS

Last edited by ihateliz (2009-06-21 07:36:02)

#5 2009-06-21 08:15:51

Not to mention, and this is all well documented, Mrs P reportedly alleged that Sweet Brucey demanded that she get her son to fix his ticket or else "she would get it."  Well, she didn't, and for not obeying Sweet Brucey's demands she did get it, again and again, year after year, and even a long time after her passing. 

Someone that abuses his power as a selectman like that deserves to be the chairman?

Don't take my word for it, see for yourself - Get the police report, get the video of the meeting where former Selectman Abbott talks about how Bruce has threatened another selectman.  Balance the story out with the other side.  Enough with the "Brucey is a shrinking violet that got his chairmanship stolen from him" crap.

Hey, Sweet Brucey could have sued Mrs. P for filing a false report if her report wasn't true, he never did, speaks volumes, dont it?

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-06-21 08:18:49)

#6 2009-06-21 08:31:13

Hamatron5000 wrote:

Hey, Sweet Brucey could have sued Mrs. P for filing a false report if her report wasn't true, he never did, speaks volumes, dont it?

Lost in all this noise and bluster is one simple, fundamental fact. This group of selectmen is engaged in a systematic criminal enterprise. We've seen too many concrete examples to leave any doubt. And I'm tired of reciting them all again.

#7 2009-06-21 08:54:08

Here is Jane's comment in the ST: As for the bloggers, Donahue indicated she has no use for them. "In this day and age, I am concerned that there are mentally unstable individuals who are influenced by 'hate speech' and turn irrational hateful thoughts into hateful action. People have the right to free speech, but not to 'hate' speech which could result in inciting violence. They are way out of line, and anonymously at that.

"I am more interested in truthful, responsible, free speech. Most people do not read or care about what the 'hate bloggers' write. In the bigger scheme of things they are a relatively small, very unhappy, rude and crude, extremely critical group who take pleasure in taking cheap, hurtful shots at others. I think they are pathetic," she wrote.

Oh my head. Where to start? Most of the postings on this blog are no where NEAR hate speech. It is the truth that hurts these BOS and that is why they are trying to get this blog. Remember Janey's statement from the audio--"just look at that, where they've been on the internet whether or not they can just give us that very SPECIFIC, did they blog or not blog."

And of course, this bos has never taken cheap, hurtful shots at others---you gutless cowards, you biggest rats. Irrational hateful thoughts into action?? Fire the town administrator, dismiss the entire board of trustees? Stab a kid with a fork? Do you know who I am and cut off an ambulance?

Today is Sunday Jane, maybe you should go to church---let thee who is without sin cast the first stone. Ouch.

Last edited by Molly (2009-06-21 08:56:06)

#8 2009-06-21 10:22:10

Get a paper copy - they have a rogue's gallery of the BOS with the angriest looking mugs I've ever seen.  I can't tell if I'm looking at the selectmen or that flow chart the feds are always looking at while they are tracking the Sopranos.

#9 2009-06-21 10:34:26

I think it's funny that this crew is called the "new era in Wareham politics."  All of these people have been in the local political scene for over 20 years or more.

#10 2009-06-21 11:27:03

GWB

Hey Guys and Gals, Try not to be to hard on The Standard Times at least unlike Slager they are trying to write real news articles. This is somthing that needs to happen. More and more people that I talk to are shocked about what is going on in Wareham. Not because they have been to this Blog, Not because they would ever pick up much less read Slager's Garbage, But because they do pick up and read the Standard Times. These are the people that need to see that there is somthing sinister going on in Wareham.

#11 2009-06-21 11:36:20

That's true, I didn't mean to be too harsh on them.  They are shining a spot light on the select-shenanigans and even taking on the Ragman, and that's the kind of good journalism we need to clean this town up and throw the bums out.

#12 2009-06-21 12:29:01

I live in a town covered by the decidedly below average Brockton Enterprise. You are lucky to have an above average newspaper reporting on Wareham.   I view The Cape Cod Times as the flagship paper of those in our area owned by Dow Jones Local Media Group ( name just changed from Ottaway ), but the Standard Times is quite good.

The article today where Urbon interviews John Decas had to be difficult to write because the line between reporting what happened and personal impressions is sometimes hard to define; calling Bruce Sauvageau "short-tempered", writing about "ugly firings"  and "word-of-mouth consensus" for example. This all may be true, but they need to be prefaced with some kind of attribution in a news article.  This language is generally reserved for an opinion piece.

Last edited by urneighbor (2009-06-21 12:30:41)

#13 2009-06-23 23:46:05

Hamatron5000 wrote:

Get a paper copy - they have a rogue's gallery of the BOS with the angriest looking mugs I've ever seen.  I can't tell if I'm looking at the selectmen or that flow chart the feds are always looking at while they are tracking the Sopranos.

Sunday Standard-Times. 2009-06-21, pA13 wrote:

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/roguesgallery.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com