#1 2009-06-21 20:46:30

SO JANE DOESNT THINK ANYONE CURRENTLY AT THE PD IS QUALIFIED TO SERVE AS CHIEF. WELL I HAVE SOME COMMENTS OF MY OWN. I DONT THINK ANYONE IN THE DONAHUE HOUSEHOULD IS QUALIFIED TO DO:

1. BE A TOWN MODERATOR
2. BE A PROBATION OFFICER
3. BE A TOWN SELECTWOMAN
4. BE A TOWN ASSESSOR
5. BE A SWANSEA TOWN ASSESOR
6. BE A BEAUTY PAGENT CONTESTANT

WHY DOES JANE IN ONE ST ARTICLE SAY THAT SHE DOESNT CARE ABOUT WHAT THE HATEBLOGGERS SAY AND ON THE 6 MIN TAPE SHE SAYS THEY NEED TO FIND OUT IF THEY BLOGGED? DONT GET IT. JANE IM NOT A HATEBLOGGER, IM A LOVEBLOGGER. I LOVE TELLING THE TRUTH, EXPOSING LIES, EXPOSING CORRUPTION BY BOS MEMBERS. SINCERELY,

"LOVEBLOGGER"

#2 2009-06-21 22:06:28

Me too.  I with you IHS

#3 2009-06-22 08:38:46

The main problem with the weasel and her hubby is that the're so smart they don't know how stupid they are..it's always been their dream to be the Clintons of Wareham..unfortunately for them, she's about as appealing as a fart at church and he would fuck up a free meal!!

#4 2009-06-22 10:16:11

"Donahue holds the opposite view. She wrote, "The political reality in Wareham is that this Board of Selectmen — pursuing an agenda of accountability, fiscal responsibility, and focus on the needs of the entire community — is very strongly supported by the electorate." (standard times quote)

I have a big problem with this statement. When Jane discusses accountability, is she referring to ALL town employees and elected officials? If so, where is the accountability for the BOS? There doesn't appear to be any accountability for the decisions that have cost us thousands and possibly millions of dollars in legal fees and settlements.

Fiscal responsibility? ::Faint:: I'm just guessing here, but the current audit is not fiscally responisble

The needs of the entire community???? Again, show me where this BOS is focusing on anything but assisting buddies and family members?

The election results speak for themselves. Low voter turnout = strongly supported??????

I'm sorry, the entire quote is delusional. It flies in the face of common decency and borders on ludicrous.

It is time to just watch the BOS implode. None will resign and none will take responsibility for their actions. If their message if fiscal responsibility, perhaps they are showing us what happens when you have no formal training and just fly by the seat of your pants?

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com