#1 2009-06-12 08:08:57

Taj

Everyone who accesses this site should send an email to each member of the Board of Selectmen saying: Your behavior is reprehensible; your actions illegal.  You should all be ashamed of your governance of this town.  Please do what is best for Wareham and resign immediately.

The selectmen may not read their email (or may not care), but they will still know it's there.  And think of the number of emails that this site could generate -- as compared to Slager's with a whopping 20 members currently online.  What a joke!

#2 2009-06-12 08:37:44

Taj wrote:

The selectmen may not read their email (or may not care), but they will still know it's there.  And think of the number of emails that this site could generate -- as compared to Slager's with a whopping 20 members currently online.  What a joke!

They've retreated to their non-disclosed bunker and could not give a... what's the word I want? Oh, my head... for real. (Bastard cousin swiped my aspirin. Bring it back, you di..!!!)

Our sitting Selectmen are done, finished.

We need to plan of action and people who will articulate it. The first part we should start here and now.

#3 2009-06-12 09:04:33

As I said before, I don't mind taking up this action, but I want to make it clear that it's all done legally and above-board. I would love to have a meeting and discuss the steps I think are required. If anyone is up for it, let me know.

I want to add that there is nothing they can do to stop us. It's our right as taxpayers and residents of Wareham to stand up for what we think is right. If we follow the proper procedures and refrain from making it a pissing contest, then it's a no-brainer

#4 2009-06-12 14:00:29

Do we have any idea how far reaching the outrage is? Maybe we need some type of informal poll of others, friends, family, people at the supermarkets and PO's. Who will fill these seats? Last election you had two candidates, one won the other probably wouldn't touch this fiasco with a 10 foot pole (although I have no idea how she actually feels about all of this).

The situation is bad now, but absent strong, knowledgeble individuals who have the ability to clean up this mess it can get worse.

I strongly suspect that the state will be looking at a number of aspects of this situation. I know I have filed a complaint about my privacy being violated, I encourage everyone to do so.

Maplesprings Road Man, a meeting is a great idea, I'm in.

#5 2009-06-12 14:14:57

I think you have to separate the possible legal actions from the recall vote. There will be a day of reckoning for the mistakes the BOS has made in a legal sense, but we have to band together and push the recall vote to ensure we removed the bozos and stem the damage they have already done. The reason most of them were elected is APATHY. No one cared!

At this point, I think we have the attention of the tax payers and residents. Let's take advantage of this and proceed with the recall vote. I don't want to exclude any party that wants a better wareham, but I also believe in the one man/one vote thing. If the members of CBW are willing to work together, then that works for me.

As I have said before, I do have one person in mind for a Selectmen slot and I've heard of others who sound like a positive step forward. I'm not looking for a political office, I just want a BOS that represents the town in a positive manner!

We keep everything above board and we follow all the rules in getting the recall vote and we minimize the negative and maximize the positive.

Anyone???

#6 2009-06-12 14:23:30

GWB

Hey FrogsRule why dom't we ask her. I just clikced on her link. It still comes up. If she was interested I still think she would make an excellent,professional,choice in a Selectman which is somthing this town desprately needs.

I voted for her in the last election. Anyone else that thinks the same as I should let her know. My hope would be If she felt she had strong support that she would consider running again. So there is one we need four more. Any Ideas.

#7 2009-06-12 14:27:49

GWB:
I suppose someone could ask her, I voted for her too. I would guess someone just forgot to take the site down though, lol!
More names, I think someone had thrown some out in another thread but I can't find it now.....

#8 2009-06-12 16:58:11

I WILL RENT A HALL SO WE CAN ALL MEET. WE NEED TO DO THIS NOW

#9 2009-06-12 17:28:26

IHATESLAGER wrote:

I WILL RENT A HALL SO WE CAN ALL MEET. WE NEED TO DO THIS NOW

Good. Holler if you need cash and post the details here. I'll alert the other news sites.

#10 2009-06-12 20:09:57

BILL SEND ME A PRIVATE EMAIL ON A DATE YOU WANT TO DO THIS. SO YOU KNOW WHO DOESNT KNOW

#11 2009-06-12 21:36:25

I agree that the proper steps and toned down language will make this a credible process. We need the town residents to take this recall seriouly.

This group should band together with town resident and follow the proper procedures. Don't start soliciting and promoting candidates in my opinion that would not look good for the effort and give the other side one more issue to shoot us down.

If folks want to run, let them that's the freedom they have but we should not be picking candidates before we have even filled out the papers to recall the old BOS

Just my two cents

#12 2009-06-12 21:53:42

The CBW meets the criteria for a base from which to launch this effort - some of whom may be good candidates, if willing,  I am not a voter, but a taxpayer and a victim of  the Bruce Sauvageau reign of terror. 

If willing, Tom Joyce has all the qualities of a great leader who stood the heat for many years.  In the days of our Founding Fathers, the candidates were recruited by the voters.  They sacrificed for the opportunity to serve, and look at what they accomplished. Apathy was not even a word. They also suffered through "bad press", tough times, separation from loved ones, plague, cynicism. 

It is the duty of the residents (even the seasonal taxpayers) to proptect Wareham from the rape of their community by low life, opportunists, and carpetbaggers. Count me in for this noble cause. The present BOS have stomped on the American Flag. The trash train would be their proper transportation out of town.

I congratulate Bill Whitehouse for his determinatioon, professionalism, and hard work in his efforts for his Home Town -  Wareham.

#13 2009-06-13 05:46:23

mapelsprings man said we should get signatures of people that want the selectman out  and present this to the selectmen  before a recall ,this has been done already and bruce laughed and tosed the papers across his desk ,we need to go to recall  also  to i hate slager you said you want to rent a hall , good but we need a moderator to moderator to moderate the meeting, also molley and some other one has lidted the crimes of the selectmen , i urge them to put this into the courier    as they speek really well.

#14 2009-06-13 07:29:08

GWB

Let me know when you get the petition started also where and when it can be signed I will do my best to gat the word out. I have lived here my whole life. My contact list can be pretty far reaching.

#15 2009-06-13 09:45:40

One thing - whether it is in a potential recall, or in the general election against Bruce and Cronie next year - let's knock it off with the "we have to be positive" crap.  Look where it has gotten us so far.  We've let the Ragman put us in a box where we worry about what he'll say - but honestly, if the Pope ran against Bruce, the Pope would be trashed.  The Ragman will say what he wants no matter what you do.

It's not negative to tell the truth.  The next candidate or candidates, whether in a recall or in the next election, have got to get up, look directly at the audience, and rattle off all of the reasons why these people are scumbags.  If there is no one that can do that, then we might as well pack it in.

Forget about diplomacy.  Forget about trying to reason or negotiate with them.  They don't want to bring you to the table.  They don't want to compromise or meet you half way.  They don't want to hear graphs and flow charts.  They don't care about petitions or letters giving your point of view.  If you disagree with them, or if there's a chance you might disgaree with them - then they want nothing but the destruction of you, your family, friends, neighbors, your cat, your dog, and your pet hamster. 

Our candidates have been wearing kid gloves against bare knuckle brawlers for too long.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-06-13 09:50:49)

#16 2009-06-13 10:27:33

Fortunately, the s-t has reached many people. The people I've had contact with are outraged by the information that has come out in the s-t.  It has turned many against the rag.  For once they have seen the paper for what it is.  I got a call from a relative in Norwood because the information has infiltrated there.
Every day another article is printed in the Standard Times.  I never thought I would see this day come.  It has been a long time in the making.  Ragboy is over on the other sites using anonymous names damning the real journalists - for the things that he has done in every single issue of the rag...

#17 2009-06-13 11:16:03

A person I know from Dartmouth and one who was from Wareham but moved to New Hampshire have been in touch with me about the ST articles. They can't believe what's happening here. I think the readership is a bit more than we expected which is a good thing.

Ragboy can begin singing his swan song. In fact, I'm going to bet he'll be finished before the Swan Festival. The only people who buy the rag are his and the bos's blind followers who don't want to know the truth. Can you imagine paying $5 a month for online service? And he is giving cut rates for 3 year subscriptions. Three years--ha ha. Good joke. Hope springs eternal when you are a narcissist with no life in your own community so you butt into another one even though the people in that community never got to have a say. We certainly never adopted him.  Doesn't Halifax have an orphanage for the little ragboy?

#18 2009-06-13 12:10:22

BREAKING NEWS: 7 PEOPLE CURRENTLY  ONLINE AT RAGBOYS WEBSITE.

#19 2009-06-13 13:13:39

IHATESLAGER wrote:

Himself
bindas
cronan
cruz
jane
brockton brenda
lover boy

#20 2009-06-13 14:21:07

OR:
ragboy
ragboy
ragboy
ragboy
ragboy
ragboy
ragboy

We know he has all those blogger names, so if 7 people are on, I have to assume all 7 belong to the ragboy.  Miss us going to your site ragboy? Can't claim to your advertisers now that you get 8000 hits a week or a month or whatever great lie that was.  No advertisers, no paper. No paper, no more ragboy. The sun has come out today---a new day for Wareham. We are finished with the BOS and their personal pen pal.

#21 2009-06-13 15:49:20

Now that the rag boy has gone into hiding (I mean pay per view) and his readership is down to 7, how can he prove that he has a wide enough circulation to be able to keep the town's legal advertising. Does anyone know how large the circulation has to be in order for him to keep the adds? How do we prove he does not meet it? What state agency regulates this? Who can we put on the case?

#22 2009-06-13 16:51:06

Kidding:
That would be under procurement I believe, try the AG's office, I heard a rumor they were thinking of installing a hot line for Wareham (just kidding, kidding - ha ha)!

#23 2009-06-13 18:24:01

IHATESLAGER wrote:

If you open multiple windows, it logs a new person online each time.  It's probably all RagMan

#24 2009-06-13 18:38:08

He has a note up there that he's had some kind of technical glitch and if you tried to order the site before Friday at 11 am, you'll have to order it again.  Jesus, you'd think the least he could do is get his act together so that Bruce and Brenda don't have to process their orders twice.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com