#2 2009-06-12 12:12:50

Lucky them.

#3 2009-06-12 12:16:14

iliveinazoo wrote:

Lucky them.

That was exactly my response. Well, no, my response was coarser.

#4 2009-06-12 12:33:59

I guess the Marion town Fathers know a good man when they see one.  It is also obvious that they put absolutely no stock into what the 5 nuts that run Wareham think or say.

#5 2009-06-12 13:25:21

Well...I guess we will be reading about him in the still free tritown observer.   Wonder if it will be breaking news...hahah bruce and boobie...you can lie and cheat and bring a man down but you can't keep a good man down...Imagine boobie, when you have skills, you can get hired even in a recession...

#7 2009-06-12 15:40:35

GWB

Can you blame him. To say that he hasn't been treated well lately would be a gross understatement.

#8 2009-06-12 19:36:00

Anyone else ever notice that all of the people the BOS says need to be fired because they're the devil incarnate manage to land jobs right away?  It's...almost as if...they can smell...the bullshit...

#9 2009-06-12 21:40:14

Tom I don't know if you subscribe here, congradulations you are in a much better place, at least there your years of hard work and dedication to public safety and townspeople will be supported and appreciated

#10 2009-06-12 22:06:47

Tom, I shot my mouth off before I read the quote above. Maybe someday when you're old and gray with some grandkids running around, we hope you may reconsider Elected Office in Wareham .

Congratulations!

#11 2009-06-13 06:54:04

Hamatron--I have noticed the same thing. It seems that if you don't kiss the butts of the bos, then you are doomed as an employee here in town. Other towns scoop up our very best. McAuliffe got Webster, Whalley got Raynham, Joyce gets Marion. I think Bell also has another job. It proves that they are highly qualified and their work records have to be impressive enough to get them hired right away.

The common denominator to all the bad things happening in town---our illustrious BOS.

Please note: we STILL don't have a town administrator, we have gone 3 months without an accountant--I wonder what kind of shape the books are in, we went months without a CEDA director even though the interviews were done---months ago--it took a long time to replace the COA director. How long will we be without a police chief? The town planner position has been vacant for how long now? Almost a year or is it more? We don't ask much of our bos, but the least they can do is their jobs. Maybe if we didn't waste so much money on illegal computer seizures or the Westfield project, we could do some hiring.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com