#1 2009-06-04 20:10:39

mixie wrote:

The taxes not paid were employment taxes.  It could have been employee withholding (money that he witheld from employees but did not pay it to the govt as required)  or it could have been that he was self-employed and didn't pay his own taxes.  If he made so much money that he owed 182, 000.00 in taxes, he must have made a great deal, but where is the money, what's he do with it?  That would mean he could have earned between 1/2 and 3/4 million dollars.  The plot thickens.  He has nothing to show for all this money.

More interesting unanswered questions.

Why is it over 5 years on federal?

And 2 years for the state?

Does anyone recall WHEN the pizza shop closed?

That "pizza" shop was in his home, right?

"Oceanside Pizza" does not show up on the secretary of state incorporations site. Sauvageau has no record of ever incorporating a business in Mass.

JohnAdams, where are you?!

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/bloviatingblowtoad.png

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Last edited by billw (2009-06-04 20:17:26)

#2 2009-06-04 20:50:42

Some of his money came from the illegal parking lot he and his wife ran to compete with the legal one at Swifts Beach.  I recently viewed a photo of Rose tucking cash into a Money Apron - looking really guilty - head spinning around looking for witnesses.  Her Dad across the street flagged down Town maintence people - so generous and anxious to share the fruit of his garden with a Million Dollar view!

#3 2009-06-04 21:00:09

waterview wrote:

I recently viewed a photo of Rose tucking cash into a Money Apron - looking really guilty - head spinning around looking for witnesses.

Get that photo. Seriously.

Also, I seem to recall someone in the vicinity took video of several Sauvageau meltdowns. Anyone know where we might come by those?

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com