#1 2009-05-27 12:42:48

Slager seems to have more news on his website. Surprise surprise!  This pretty much sums it up.....

Eckstrom said this investigation is crucial to ensure public confidence in town government.

“We want the people in this town can feel confident that the majority of the employees in town are working for the residents of this town,’ Eckstrom said.

“They need to feel confident that when an employee is working on a town computer that employee is working to benefit the community. There may be times when that has not been the case.”

Replace community with BOS

I doubt any employees are ignoring the community in lieu of posting here.  What a crock!  I bet not one complaint from a member of the community of town employees not doing their jobs (BOS cronies excluded).

#2 2009-05-27 14:35:45

DOES BRUCES TRYING   TO STEAL A COMPUTOR( A LAPTOP)MAKE HIM GUILTY OF ANYTHING ?   I AM SURE THERE ARE SEVERAL THINGS ON THE POLICE COMPUTOR ABOUT BRUCE AND HIS POLICE RECORD WILL THIS BECOME AVAIBLE IF SOMEONE ASKS FOR THE INFO?

#3 2009-05-27 15:12:33

Not only Bruce, but I would put money on the donahues, eckstrom and others.  I agree, if they are doing town work on their home computers, then their computer hard drives should be taken and read by "special council" and special computer people hired..... oh, wait..... that would be were they would find most of the visits to this site and/or comments, can't have that can we!!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com