#1 2009-05-22 10:13:03

For those just joining us: Wareham's five selectmen have waged a relentless campaign of race, class and legal war of distraction, demonizing and dismantling the town's workforce, ruling by fear of reprisal, gagging all dissent, misappropriating funds at every turn, and squandering untold fortunes on lawyers.

They are unemployed, personally and morally bankrupt incompetents whose agenda begins and ends with their own enrichment at town expense.

Bill Whitehouse
Gibbs Avenue
Wareham, MA

Hard drives were removed from Wareham Town Hall and Police Department offices early furlough Friday by Interim Town Manager John Sanguinet, accompanied by Special Counsel, a retired cop from Taunton and a tech detail. No reasons were provided.

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/BOS.2009-04-14-Tue-7-56-02-pm.jpg
BOS - 2009-04-14 Tue 7:56:02pm

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, erase your web browser history files, folks.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Last edited by billw (2009-05-24 15:32:15)

#2 2009-05-22 11:07:54

It is official, we are now the Communist Republic of Wareham. Hail to the Butt Monkey.

#3 2009-05-22 11:25:44

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/registeredreplicunt.jpg

Watch history happen live when the BOS Politburo meets Tuesdays, 7pm at the Wareham Multiservice Center!

This is sick.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#4 2009-05-22 15:06:00

Last edited by indianchief (2009-05-30 21:32:23)

#5 2009-05-22 15:43:03

IF I WAS A TOWN EMPLOYEE WHO WAS LAID OFF OR FURLOUGHED I WOULD BE OUTRAGED. THEY LOST THEIR JOBS AND WE ARE SPENDING MONEY ON SPECIAL INVESTIGATORS TO SEE WHO IS VISITING A WEBSITE? SIMPLE OUTRAGEOUS AND THE TOWNS PEOPLE SHOULD DEMAND BETTER FROM THEIR GOVERNMENT. WITH ALL WAREHAMS PROBLEMS WE ARE LOOKING AT WEBSITES.

#6 2009-05-22 15:44:25

AND MAYBE THEY SHOULD BE INVESTIGATING THE BOS FOR LEAKS IN EXECUTIVE SESSION SINCE SLAGER HAS BEEN BOASTING THE PAST COUPLE OF WEEKS THAT SOMETHING IS COMING SOON AND THEY WILL GET THEIRS IN THE END.

#7 2009-05-22 18:50:27

I am going to try to restrain myself with my comments. I find this action, in the midst of layoffs and furloughs, to be the single most offensive thing these people have done. How dare these people spend our tax dollars that way when we have lost municipal maintenance employees and have no access to Town Hall on Fridays. And what attorney as a member of the bar behaves in such a manner? Sanguinet and Torres are both ball less wonders, maybe it is the "little man syndrom".

Our community is on the verge of ruin and yet they continue on their vengeful path with no thought for the expense (or embarrassment) they incur.

The lengths to which they will go is mind boggling, their agenda of hate is unmatched and they have proven to be some of the most depraved people on the planet. For those of us who work to pay our taxes this is an insult. If the money to pursue the agenda of vengefulness for five select people is there, then surely the money to bring back our laid off employees is there, surely Town Hall will re-open on Fridays, and we can expect the funding to be restored in full to the library.

One must ask themselves, where are the priorities of these people.

The sole honorable act left of for the Board to resign, and Sanguinet should also tender his resignation. There is no other option.

#8 2009-05-22 20:54:11

TBL

I'm sure there is some very sensitive information on the police computers. The police should have told the computer SWAT team to have a nice day and come back with a subpoena some other time if they want at the computers so bad. Oh wait, they suspended the chief this week so he wasn't able to deny them access. Very suspicious timing of his suspension for something he did about two months ago.

The witch hunt is on. Move over Salem. Wareham is the new witch city.

#9 2009-05-22 22:12:59

FROM WHAT I HEARD THE EQUIPMENT USED AND THE INVESTIGATORS AND NOT TO MENTION THE HUNDREDS OF HOURS THEY WILL BE POURING OVER READING THESE HARD DRIVES I WOULDNT BE SUPRISED IF IT COSTS IN EXCESS OF 100 GRAND. WHERE IS THE STANDARD TIMES? ARE THESE PEOPLE INSANE?

#10 2009-05-23 07:45:37

Despite the fact the neither the S-T, or the Courier have any mention of Sanguinet's it seems the rag has "sources", according to the rag (who interestingly put the story mid page not on top) we paid Town Counsel, a retired police officer and a computer technician to go from computer to computer to copy the hard drives! But here is the best part, I quote:

"There doesn’t appear to be anything illegal about what Sanguinet is doing. After all, the town owns these computers. Sanguinet doesn’t need probably cause. He’s the current town administrator and the closest thing Wareham has to an official internal investigations officer."

Sanguinet doesn't need probably cause, is that to be interpreted as he doesn't need to MAYBE have a reason for such a ludacris waste of money?

Once again, I am calling for the resignations of the entire Board and the Butt Monkey.

#11 2009-05-23 07:56:44

JOSEPH GOBELS ,JOE STALIN ,ADOLPH HITLER AND SANQUIST HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON THEY WANT TO CONTROL INFO, IN ALL MY DAYS I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING AS CRAZY AS THIS AND THEY NEED TO GO,             COMMUNIST RUSSIA     NAZI   GERMANEY     NOW  NAZI   WAREHAM  WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT YHAT POSSIBLE.

Last edited by ihateliz (2009-05-23 08:06:47)

#12 2009-05-23 08:28:19

iliveinazoo wrote:

Despite the fact the neither the S-T, or the Courier have any mention of Sanguinet's it seems the rag has "sources"

Yeah, us. Reread that nonsense you'll notice he talked to no one.

#13 2009-05-23 09:14:43

Yesterday in Boston: "No one should be subjected to a search like this based on such flimsy theories and evidence," said EFF Senior Staff Attorney Matt Zimmerman. "The Fourth Amendment flatly bars such fishing expeditions. Computer expertise is not a crime, and it was inappropriate for the commonwealth to employ such transparent scare tactics in an attempt to hide the fact that they had no case."

#14 2009-05-23 10:31:31

I just read the information in the rag and for once the article has a journalistic flair.  I did think it was objective and as informative as it could be.  I do not believe for one minute that the ITA did this on his own.  The BOS are hurting themsleves.  After the suspension of the Chief, I listened to people who have never taken too much of an interest in what happens in town begin to show their displeasure.

How would corruption show up on a computer?

It seems as if the BOS sees the town's funding as their own private source of money and if there is a $ there, they are going to spend it at the expense of all departments and services.  And on the backs of the hardworking town employees.  Even slager in his heart knows this is wrong.

#15 2009-05-23 12:17:55

SLAGER SHOULD BE CALLING FOR THEIR RESIGNATION. HE STATES HE IS FOR THE LITTLE GUY. IMAGINE IF YOU WERE THE STIFF SITTING HOME LAID OFF AND THEY ARE SPENDING TONS OF MONEY ON A WITCH HUNT. IMAGINE IF YOU ARE THE ONE TAKING FURLOUGH DAYS AND THEY PULL THIS STUNT. IS THIS TOWN SERIOUS

#16 2009-05-23 14:18:00

Mixie wrote:

It seems as if the BOS sees the town's funding as their own private source of money and if there is a $ there, they are going to spend it at the expense of all departments and services.  And on the backs of the hardworking town employees.

If that's what this is about, then it begins to make somewhat more sense than witch hunting malcontents. Several town departments sought and received their own outside funding to offset town budget cuts.

Problem I have with that theory is you have a lawyer, an officer of the court, a former cop and the ITA, all in on a blatantly illegal, to say nothing of a plainly stupid scheme.

None of this adds up.

#17 2009-05-23 16:13:32

One does not necessarily exclude the other.  Why would they not be going on a witch hunt and using the town money to do so?   I don't know, I think they are out to create as much distruction as possible.  One way or another, it will come back to bite them.   The ITA wouldn't do anything without their permission.  Bruce doesn't respect the ITA.  He has shown this many times at the BOS meeting.  He is always ready to jump down his throat.  It must always be the world according to bruce..

#18 2009-05-23 17:00:27

TBL

The bottom line is this witch hunt would not be going on right now if people did not post negative things about the selectmen and the town administrator. If people were posting positive things about the selectmen and the town administrator then this witch hunt would never have happened.

This is about retaliation and crushing dissent, period!

Last edited by TBL (2009-05-24 09:01:34)

#19 2009-05-23 19:25:37

Mixie wrote:

I just read the information in the rag and for once the article has a journalistic flair.  I did think it was objective and as informative as it could be.

That's what he wants you to think.  He knew what was going to happen.  He always seems to have executive session information.  He knows what they're going for, he knows what the outcome will be, and he's playing it out like he has no clue.  "how could they do this, it's so risky, unless there's corruption...."

Then the headline will read "corruption uncovered!"  Selectmen are heroes!

Although commonsense would tell you.... and I will.... that if there were a criminal offense or something corrupt that occurred on Town Equipment, a government agency such as the FBI, or DA's office would be involved.  Not town counsel, three private computer guys, and the ITA.

They'll find something stupid and have Rag Man sell it as corrupt and criminal, while every court of law will laugh their asses off at the thought.  Meanwhile, the uneducated and ignorant will buy every word.

Two months ago the town was $800,000 in the hole and needed to balance the budget on the employees backs.  Now they have plugged THAT hole with 5 layoffs and furlough days, and SOMEHOW came up with thousands more to do this?

#20 2009-05-23 20:58:12

Just a quick shout out to the news hound voyeurs at the Boston Globe, New York Times, Baltimore Sun and Gawker who've dropped by today to peak through our shades and wank away at our scumbag criminal lunacy.

Sauvageau and Eckstrom have given Wareham quite a name for itself.

#21 2009-05-24 08:07:16

I TO CALL FOR THE REGIGNATION OF  THE ENTIRE BOARD OF SELECTMAN AND THE TA FOR FINACIAL MALFESANCE,VINDICTIVNESS,PETTINESS,HATE, AND A LACK OF VISION,THEY ARE OUT TO RUIN THE TOWNAND IS A LAUGHING STOCK .THE TOWN IS RUN BY UNEMPLOYED PEOPLE IN A QUEST OF IMPORTANCE IN THERE LIVES AND ALL THEY HAVE SUCEDDEDIS BEING THE BIGGEST BOOBS IN THE STATE.   AND SHAME ON KOPEMAN AND PAGE THEY PROVE THAT A LAWYER WILL DO ANYTHING FOR A DIME.

#22 2009-05-24 15:31:57

We have to wonder how much the Town will offer Sanquinet to resign or get fired so that they can continue to blame him.  Let's count Hartman - $35,000. McAulliffe $45,000 (rumor).  Sanquinet $55,000 plus benefits seems fair.

Any suggestions on where he can hide out while this blows over.

Last edited by waterview (2009-05-24 15:32:41)

#23 2009-05-24 15:41:57

For those just joining us: Wareham's five selectmen have waged a relentless campaign of race, class and legal war of distraction, demonizing and dismantling the town's workforce, ruling by fear of reprisal, gagging all dissent, misappropriating funds at every turn, and squandering untold fortunes on lawyers.

They are unemployed, personally and morally bankrupt incompetents whose agenda begins and ends with their own enrichment at town expense.

Bill Whitehouse
Gibbs Avenue
Wareham, MA

#24 2009-05-24 19:10:23

This is an absolute disgrace, in a time when our beaches have no lifeguards, our schools have minimal funding, we do not have enough poice officers on the streets, we have no recreation department, high level positions remain vacant because no one wants to work here, our library is hanging on by a string (functioning at half its funding), we own a 2 million dollar patch of eel grass that serves only to make one Selectmen a beach front property owner, we have laid off half of our municipal maintenance department right before summer, and we have furloughed everyone except the Town Clerk and the Interim Town Administrator.

Despite the enormous financial crisis we face we are spending money on this bull shit? For what? To see who checks their e-mail?

TO THE BOARD OF SELECTMEN AND THE INTERIM TOWN ADMINISTRATOR, RESIGN, IT IS THE ONLY DIGNIFIED OPTION AVAILABLE TO YOU. TO THE K & P ATTORNEY, i HOPE YOU GET DISBARRED, YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE LEGAL PROFESSION AND THE OATH YOU TOOK.

#25 2009-05-24 19:58:04

I HAVE TALKED TO SO MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE ADMITTED THAT THEY VOTED FOR BRUCE AND BRENDA IN THE PAST ELECTION AND EVERYONE HAS TOLD ME THEY WOULD NEVER VOTE FOR THEM AGAIN AND IT WAS A MISTAKE TO GIVE THEM THEIR VOTE.

#26 2009-05-24 20:02:42

SINCE THIS GROUP OF  IDIOTS HAS BEEN RUNNING THIS TOWNWE HAVE NO RECRATION DEPT ,A COUNCIL ON AGEING DIRECTOR WHO QUIT  NEMEROUS TOWN ADMISTERATORS, NO LIBRARY DIRECTOR,NO  EDIC DIRECTOR , NO TOWN PLANNER, A FIRED HEAD OF THE SELECTMENS  DEPT, POLICE CARS GOING BEYOND THEIR USE , COUNTLESS DEPT HEADS   PUT ON SUPPENSION,WORKERS PUT ON FURLOUGH PEOPLE FORCED TO TAKE  PAY CUTS. ,EMPLOYEE MORALE  IN THE TOILET  THE TOWN SUE ING THE LIBRARY  (MIGHT AS WELL SUE THE POPE IF HE CROSSED THEM) AND NOW WE HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY PEOPLE TO GO ON A WITCH HUNT WHILE PUTTING PEOPLE ON FURLOUGH,  WE SUE EVERYBODY ,AND THEY SUE US BACK,     COME ON NOW  I CALL ON ALL THE NEWSPAPERS  TO CALL FOR THE MASS RESIGNATION OF ALL THE SELECTMAN AND THE TA ,WAREHAM CANT TAKE ANY MORE OF THISAND I THINK IT IS THE DUTY OF THE WAREHAM COURIER , THE STANDARD TIMES TO CALL FOR THEIR RESIGNATION AND I CALL ON THE READERS OF THIS BLOG TO PETITION THES E PAPERS TO ASK FOR THEIR RESIGNATIONS.

#27 2009-05-24 20:06:56

ALSO THE POLICEMEN VOTED NO CONFIDENCE IN THE SELECTMEN

#28 2009-05-24 20:13:05

THE SELECTMAN ARE CROOKS ,LIARS , CHEATS THEIR SHINANGINS HAVE BEEN TALKED ABOUT ON THESE  BLOGS MANY TIMES  . THEY ARE UNEMPLOYED BUMBS AND THEY REMIND ME OF ANOTHER  UNEMPLOYED PERSON WHO WAS ELECTED TO POWER  WHAT WAS HE OH I GUESS HE WAS AN UMEMPOYED ARTIST AN WE  ALL NO WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PEOPLE WHO LIVED UNDER HIS RULE.

#29 2009-05-24 20:32:13

ihateliz wrote:

ALSO THE POLICEMEN VOTED NO CONFIDENCE IN THE SELECTMEN

Hmmm.... I wonder if Friday had anything to do with that?  Or with someone's arrest over the winter?

I wonder if the Labor Board, Ethics Commission, or a Labor Attorney (or a civil jury) would see this as retaliation?

More and more legal fees.... hey it's not the BOS' money.  IT'S YOURS WAREHAM!!

More layoffs & higher taxes to follow.....

#30 2009-05-24 21:11:36

I for one have and will continue to call for the resignation of the entire Board, as well as the Interim TA, and to be real honest the rag should resign too. It is just that kind of brainwashing that got us into this mess.

I also note that to date, no one has mentioned whether the COA computers were searched, but then Marcia Griswald has her head buried so deep in a certain unattractive behind she could do no wrong.

This was a targeted, vengeful and irresponsible act.

RESIGN RESIGN RESIGN RESIGN RESIGN RESIGN RESIGN RESIGN RESIGN RESIGN RESIGN RESIGN RESIGN RESIGN RESIGN.
NOW.

#31 2009-05-24 21:22:00

Just curious but anyone happen to know which systems were targeted?

The real question here is who will arrive for work next week and find they can't do anything because their system and/or data files are gone?

#32 2009-05-24 23:22:56

Computers aren't password protected are they?  Does more than one person have access to computers?  Even if they find something, it would be hard to pin it on a particular individaul.  If they went after employees for visitng this site, they would need to fire the entire town who has access to computers because just about everyone uses their computer for non-work business.  They can't single folks out for visiting one site in particular ...well that doesn't mean they won't try.  They would need to give out written warnings before letting someone go...what ever happened to the Blisses?  Are either of them going to sue?

#33 2009-05-25 17:52:55

THINGS A REPORTER SHOULD BE ASKING THE INTERIM TA.

1. HOW MUCH IS THIS INVESTIGATION GOING TO COST THE TAXPAYERS?

2. WHERE DID THEY GET THE MONEY TO FUND THIS INVESTIGATION?

3. IF THEY FOUND EXTRA MONEY WHY WASNT THE LAID OFF/FURLOUGH EMPLOYEES REINSTATED?

#34 2009-05-25 20:22:09

Interesting quotes I came across while surfin the net:

The test of democracy is freedom of criticism. ~David Ben-Gurion

If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all. ~Noam Chomsky

Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one. ~Abbott Joseph Liebling

On this Memorial Day, as we honor those who have fought and died for our freedom, our "leaders" and their soap box should be completely ashamed of their actions. Young men and women sacrafice a great deal, not just to ensure YOUR freedoms, but ours too. The recent events have caused me to wonder if any of these people believe anyone other than them deserves to be free.

So, in exercising my freedom of expression I have a little message for them: "Resign NOW, and don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out."

#35 2009-05-25 20:43:21

I ALSO CALL FOR THE SELECTMENS RESIGNATIONS , WILL THE RAG CALL FOR THE BOARDS RESIGNATION , I DOUBT IT ,  WE DONT LAY OFF PEOPLE AND ASK PEOPLE TO TAKE FURLOGHS AND SOMEHOW HAVE MONEY FOR OTHER THINGS.   ITS LIKE GIVING PEOPLE BREAD TO EAT AND THE SELECTMAN EAT CAKE

#36 2009-05-25 21:14:05

ACCORDING TO SLAGERS IMFORMED SOURCES(BROCTON BRENDA)THERE IS COURPTION IN TOWN AND THE SEIZING OF THE COMPUTORS IS GOING  TO BRING THE CORUPITION OUT(A FISHING EXPETION),    YES THERE IS CORUPITION IN TOWN 2 SELECTMAN  BRUCE AND BRENDA  LISTING THE TOWN AS THERE EMPLOYERS WHEN THEY SOUGHT LOANS(WHICH THEY BOTH DEFAULED ON)    DRIVING WITH A SUPPENDED LICENCE  AND AN UNINSURED CAR,  BRUCE .

#37 2009-05-25 21:28:09

BRUCE IS TRYING TO GET EVEN WITH THE POLICE DEPT FOR DOING TRERE JOB IN INFORCEING THE LAW ON ALL CITZENS EQUALLY ,HE THINKS HE IS ABOVE THE LAW ,DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM ,HE  THOUGHT  THEY SHOULD LOOK THE OTHER WAYWHEN HE VIOLATED THE LAWS OF OUR STATE AND ALL POLICE OFFICERS ARE SWORN TO INFORCE THE LAW EQUALLY AND NOT TURN A BLIND EYE TO THE LIKES OF BRUCE.         AND THATS WHY HE HAS ORDERED HIS LAPDOG SANQUIST TO SIZE THE HARD DRIVES OF THE POLICE DEPT   ON A FISHING EXPEDITION TO DESTROY THE WAREHAM POLICE DEPT AND TO GET SOMETHING ON JOYCE TO SIDE LINE HIM SO THEY CAN TAKE OVER THE POLICE DEPT REMBER THEY TRIED IT BEFORE THEY JUST DONT LIKE THE STRONG CHIEF LAW.    RESIGN NOW.

#38 2009-05-25 22:43:50

Before we know it, our glorious Selectmam Bruce Sauvageau will be ordering us to kill our first born to save on school expenses. This EVIL onslaught of the rights of the people of Wareham  started the day BS was elected and has grown with the help of his political supporters.  If they wanted to be a part of a Nazi, Communist, or Triumvirate (Bruce, Brenda, Jane) FORM OF GOVERNMENT they should shave their heads and find another Country. 

Our Founding Fathers had something else in mind for Democracy.  The people of Wareham are not paying attention to how quickly their freedoms (and tax money) are being taken away by this band of thieves. Now they want to stop the broadcast of the regular meetings and the Town Meetings! What's next?

Five years of forgetting to keep minutes or just plain destroying them is outrageous.   Scrubbing up and wearing a shirt and tie on Tuesday nights doesn't cover up the smell coming from the Selectmen's "Executive Sessions".

Last edited by waterview (2009-05-25 23:42:12)

#39 2009-05-26 05:18:37

SO THE GESTAPO DOES NOT LIKE ARE RUNNING COMENTARY ON THEIR FULLISH ANTICS AT THEIR TUES MEETINGS AND WANT TO CLOSE OFF TELECAST OF THE SELECTMANS MEETINGS , HOW AWFUL ,MEETINGS BEHIND CLOSE DOORS AND WHEN EVERYTHING IS DONE THE BUTT MONKEY COMES OUT WITH THEIR GESTAPO EDICTS,COMMUNISM PURE AND SIMPLE.

#40 2009-05-26 10:03:08

TBL

If you ever had to call the police or were involved in any incident such as a car accident where your information was recorded by the police you should be concerned about where your date of birth, social security number, address, telephone number, etc. are going to end up. Your private information has likely been stolen from the police computers and is now in the hands of some random information technology company.

Even worse, maybe you were a confidential informant, maybe you were a victim of a crime. Maybe you had a very sensitive and personal matter you disclosed to the police. What are your guarantees that your infomation is safe and will remain private? Maybe you trusted YOUR local police force to protect your privacy. But do you trust Computer-Hackers-R-Us, Inc.?

The town administrator brought in some random, "retired police officer" to advise on what information should be left untouched. I remember George Coleman being referred to as a "retired police officer" and the truth has gotten out about him. So now we have another alleged "retired police officer". What is this "retired police officer's" credentials and who is he to say what information should be left untouched? Even if he advised against taking certain information can he be certain the computer hackers didn't just take it anyways?

Last edited by TBL (2009-05-26 13:09:52)

#41 2009-05-26 11:14:11

This is going to be very costly for Wareham because the TA and the selectmen are looking to fire or suspend cops. The police union has lawyers and cops in Massachusetts take part in a legal defense fund and Wareham cops are also civil service protected. Among other things civil service is meant to protect government employees from political retribution. Even when a cop has been accused of serious criminal activity they are sometimes shielded by these protections. A prime example would be Robert Slager’s police source and everyone in town knows who he is because Slager has written a few articles about him. This cop was fired after very serious accusations were made against him. I don’t know if the accusations are true or not but Slager jumped into his corner for some reason. The cop got his job back after a few years because civil service protected him and the police union fought for him. So if a guy like that can get his job back then it seems as if cops are almost untouchable. So if cops are fired or suspended because of this computer search they will likely have it overturned and be reinstated with back pay after a costly legal battle for the town. I have been watching this site for a while and I can see this computer hunt is only because of the criticism that was written on this website and the TA and selectmen should grow some thick skin and back off their hunt before this gets really ugly and really expensive.

#42 2009-05-27 09:47:21

Last edited by indianchief (2009-05-30 21:33:17)

#43 2009-05-27 10:07:14

TBL

indianchief, I know it is not only the police that are being targeted but even the rag seemed to acknowledge the police department seems to be the focus here.

Last edited by TBL (2009-05-27 10:07:49)

#44 2009-05-27 10:58:51

Last edited by indianchief (2009-05-30 21:33:42)

#45 2009-05-27 12:46:24

indianchief wrote:

Remember, it is not just cops, it is ALL town employees that they think are below them.... i.e., school department, town hall employees, police, ems, etc.

No one is safe!

According to the Rag, they are finishing up today BUT........

Rag Man said over the weekend that the TA had to do it in one sweep otherwise if word got out "information would be deleted."

Well, there should be no doubt that whomever they hit on FRIDAY, is who they are focusing on.  Period!

#46 2009-05-27 13:17:24

Five days later, the Courier issues a lightly rewritten press release. Way to stay on top of the news, assholes.

The Standard Times, usually prompt and scrupulous about passing along unretouched propoganda, hasn't published a word this time.

This gets stranger and stranger.

#47 2009-05-27 15:15:26

Last edited by indianchief (2009-05-30 21:34:07)

#48 2009-05-27 18:18:22

I heard they were still at the police station today . How much is this costing people?

#49 2009-05-27 18:53:14

I think someone should call the ACLU, not a fan of them myself, but they sure would have a blast with this.

Also, do we know which attorney was present? Attorney's are admitted to the Bar and a complaint should be filed, any licensed attorney knows better.

The employee's covered by Union's should file grievances, immediately, also they can file charges at the state Division of Labor Relations.

A call to the Attorney General may be in order, even the District Attorney, although I agree with BillW, you can't light that guy's ass on fire to do anything (I never voted for him thankfully).

It is time to fight back.

#50 2009-05-27 19:50:01

I AGREE I THINK THE POLICE UNION SHOULD GET A LAYWER TO FILE AND INJUNCTION AGAINST THE TOWN TO CEASE AND DESIST THIS WITCH HUNT RITE AWAY. THESE PEOPLE ARE NUTS THEY HAVE DECLARED WAR ON THE TOWNS EMPLOYEES AND ESPECIALLY THE COPS , YOU LEGALLY ARESTED THEIR DON FOR DRIVING WITH OUT A LICENCE AND VOTED NO CONFIDENCE IN THE SELECTMAN AND THEY ARE OUT TO GET YOU AND EITHER YOU WILL WIN OR THEY WILL WIN AND THEY ARE COMPLETE FUCKIN NUTS.

#51 2009-05-28 06:50:04

LETS SEE WHAT IS ON THE POLICE COMPUTORS ,COULD IT GO LIKE THIS  1.   BRUCE SAVENUE   ARESSTED FOR DRIVING WITH OUT A LICENCE   2. BRUCES CAR STOPPED WITH NO INSURANCE  3. BRUCE FOLLOWS A PREGANT WOMEN HOME AND YELLS AT HER  4. BRUCE GETS  A TICKET FOR CUTTING OFF A AMBULANCE  5. BRUCE STICKS A FORK IN A 4 YEAR OLD KIDS HAND  5. BRUCE CRUMBLES A KIDS KITE BECAUSE IT FLEW OVER HIS HOUSE  6.HE GETS IN A SHOUTING MATCH WITH A COMCAST EMPLOYEE   7.  POLICE ARE CALLED TO HIS HOUSE BECAUSE HE GETS IN A SHOUTING MATCH WITH A CENSUS WORKER.   THESE TIBITS ARE ALL OVER TOWN THEY ALL NO WHAT AN EMBARASEMAENT HE IS.

#52 2009-05-28 06:57:00

SOME PEOPLE ARE WONDERING  HOW MUCH THIS COMPUTOR SERCH IS COSTING THE TOWN  I PREDICT AT LEAST 100 K  PRETTY SOON  THE POLCE WILL BE USEING HUNDAIS OR MINI COPPERS FOR POLICE CARS   I HERE THOSE MINI COUPERS ARE COOL .

#53 2009-05-28 10:36:22

ihateliz wrote:

I HERE THOSE MINI COUPERS ARE COOL .

They're gocarts with a roof and tons of fun. Cost a small fortune, too. There's one sitting in the Police impound lot right now. I drool everytime I peddle by.

#54 2009-05-28 13:35:55

Last edited by indianchief (2009-05-30 21:34:31)

#55 2009-05-28 13:59:05

indianchief wrote:

Actually, a while back they had this "item" on EBAY!!

You stinker! How much?

#56 2009-05-28 14:06:53

SLAGER YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE ,THE MIGHTY SELECTMEN ARE LOOKING FOR COURRUPTION IN TOWN AND THATS WHY THEY ARE LOOKING AT THE COMPUTORS  IN TOWN YOU ARE SO FULL SHIT THAT THE WHITES OF YOUR EYES ARE BROWN.   YOU ARE SUCH A POMPOUS ASS AN A BUMB KISSER.

#57 2009-05-28 16:48:06

Last edited by indianchief (2009-05-30 21:34:58)

#58 2009-05-28 16:53:24

indianchief wrote:

public record on Ebay under wareham police department.  go to store and scroll down until you see the $3,050.00 item!

Yeah, I would but if I'm not mistaken its former owner still lives in Oakdale. And I haven't got that kind of scratch. Thanks, though. I'll keep dreaming.

#59 2009-05-28 17:12:04

Hey BILL, send me the info on the Cooper. We'll work it out...

Waterview

#60 2009-05-29 11:22:11

Last edited by indianchief (2009-05-30 21:35:19)

#61 2009-06-01 15:55:06

I'm sure that anyone who has followed the workings of the "The ignorant reprehensible bully, the sock puppet, the parolee, the weasal and the empty suit " in their directing of the butt monkey are sure to understand that Wareham's Vision(VENDETTA) is on track.  We are still after Mark Gifford (Susan beat John), Mike Parola(he married Cindy Chamberlin) Matt Underhill(he's honest, can't have that) Susan Pizzallato(she'e intelligent, qualified and a friend of Mary Jane's) we went after the Chairman of the BoH (momentarily he has escaped) Tom Joyce (he had the audacity to arrest the reprehensible bully-I wonder if he has paid his taxes yet)   I'm sure there are others I have missed that they are after.  But as the computer episode proves, the weasal's motto "it's not illegal unless you get caught.  Are we really that stupid to continue to allow these cretins to continue?

#62 2009-06-01 18:41:20

THEY ARE AFTER THE  BUILDING    INSPECTOR TED MISIAC    CAUGHT CRONAN PUTTING ON A DECK WITHOUT  A BUILDING PERMIT.     THEY ARE NOT AFTER THE NEW COUNCIL ON AGEING INSPECTOR SHE KNOWS HOW TO KISS BRUCES BUTT.    THE ONLY WAY TO SURIVE IS TO BUTT  KISS .

#63 2009-06-01 20:08:31

SIGN ME UP FOR THE RECALL.

#64 2009-06-01 20:37:10

ihateliz wrote:

SIGN ME UP FOR THE RECALL.

I doubt we'll need it. Steve Urbon's S-T's stories finally embarrassed state and federal criminal justice enough, they have to step up.

This board of selectmen will resign soon. One or two of them will face prison time. The Donahues are done.

We have to decide what we want for this town.

Look at a map. Wareham ruled Buzzardbays Bay almost 200 years. We had first dibs. Now we're its indentured servants. Speak now or forever hold your piss piece.

#65 2009-06-01 21:47:33

I want responsible fiscal management and planning so we can provide services now and for future generations. We need to invest in open space planning, real vision for the future, and setting our priorities. Ahhh, to dream of a day when there will be hope......

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com