#1 2009-05-21 09:27:26

Ragman writes a whole bunch of really funny outrageous untruths in the rag.  Pretty much everything he writes about the 'hatebloggers' is really the truth about himself.  As much as I try to help him improve his grammar so that he can feel porud, he makes the same gramatical errors over and over.  Perhaps that is why he will never be envious of the person who misspelled paper - because he has gramatical and spelling problems himself.

He writes " Some people are better than me at submerging their emotion when they write. "

Ragboy, think about what you are writing or trying to say.  Some people are better than me is? Or some people are better than I am?  Then you know whether you should use me or I.

#2 2009-05-21 10:28:49

Sam79 wrote:

He writes " Some people are better than me at submerging their emotion when they write. "

Ragboy, think about what you are writing or trying to say.  Some people are better than me is? Or some people are better than I am?  Then you know whether you should use me or I.

"Some people are better than me am" or "Some people are better than I am"...

BillW...thanks for posting the Swift's Beach pictures...

#3 2009-05-21 13:02:30

Note he changed the Makepeace/Tucy article and did not make the corrections to "bow" or "we." But the first line in the new copy reads "Selectmen have officials issued a cease-and-desist order." Later it is a "flagrant disregard far the truth." Then he writes "Sauvageau said had received documents."  Come on----let's do some proof reading here. It's embarrassing to me and I hate the rag. Some out of towner might read a copy and think we are all that stupid. Bad grammar, bad spelling, bad editing.

Also, Makepeace is ready to file charges. Don't you think he and his lawyer understand what is legal for agriculture? Ka-ching. I hear Kopleman and Paige getting richer by the minute. The town can't win this one. Maybe Brenda could do a little more of her crack legal research and realize the selectmen have to revoke the cease and desist. We can't win, we can't win, we can't win. But I guess if you don't have to worry about who is paying the legal bills, you go right ahead. Oops. Aren't we, the taxpayers paying those bills? Screwed again, thank you very much over something that could and should have been avoided.

#4 2009-05-21 17:22:14

CORRECTIONS HAVE BEEN MADE! THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG. CLEARLY SLAGER IS STILL READING THIS BLOG. NOW IF HE WILL ONLY STOP THE FLASHING OF THE BREAKING NEWS ARTICLE SO PEOPLE CAN READ IT. SET YOUR CLOCKS PEOPLE.

Journalism 101-proofread your lies before you print them. Um, I mean your news stories.

#5 2009-05-21 18:22:13

I don't have any flashing on my computer, Molly.

#6 2009-05-21 18:38:32

Mixie wrote:

I don't have any flashing on my computer, Molly.

Slager doesn't brag about it anymore but for all practical purposes, he's computer and network illiterate. Bite your tongue next time, please, and let him wallow in it.

#7 2009-05-22 05:58:21

Will do. I'm done making his corrections. I just wanted to prove he is still an avid reader of the site. It didn't take him long to make all the changes. Even if he never writes another word about the "hate" bloggers, you know his obsession is still going strong. Talk about pathetic.

Happy Memorial Day fellow bloggers. Enjoy the weather because that's the only good thing the town has going for it right now and probably for the whole summer.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com