#1 2009-05-18 17:40:47

IN RAGBOYS NEWEST OPINION ARTICLE HE CLAIMS THAT HE IS NOW DONE LISTENING TO HATEBLOGGERS. I SINCERELY DOUBT THIS. REMEMBER MONTHS AGO WHEN HE CLAIMED THAT HE WOULD WASTE NO MORE INK ON HATEBLOGGERS? YEAH THAT WORKED OUT WELL. WE WILL ROT IN HELL FOR THE LIVES WE DESTROYED??? WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING IN THE MIRROR RAGBOY???? YOUR LIES JUST TO SELL YOUR RAG WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU BURN IN HELL. WHAT DID YOU TURN TO THE BOTTLE OVER THE WEEKEND? DID LIZA GIVE YOU AN ULTIMATUM RAGBOY??? YOU KNOW YOU WILL BE CHECKING THIS WEBSITE UNDER YOUR SCOOBY DOO SHEETS WHEN LIZA IS IN THE BATHROOM. NO RAGBOY YOU CANT BURN IN HELL FOR TELLING THE TRUTH SO IM ALL SET, YOU ON THE OTHER HAND I WOULD PRAY ALOT. WHY DO YOU CRAWL IN A CORNER WHEN YOUR CONFRONTED TO PROVE YOUR RIDICIOULOUS STATEMENTS? JUST STOP LYING AND THERE WOULD BE NO WEBSITE HERE. ITS THAT SIMPLE . THIS WEBSITE WOULD  NOT EXIST IF YOU JUST TOLD THE TRUTH. YOU HAVE NOBODY TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF RAGBOY. YOU CLAIMED A FABLE AND I DEMANDED PROOF. INSTEAD OF PRESENTING THE TRUTH YOU SPIN LIKE A TOP AND NOW CLAIM TO BE DOWN WITH THE HATEBLOGGERS. JUST LIKE A TYPICAL BOY THROW AND TANTRUM AND NOT DISCUSS THE ISSUE. THIS ALL STARTED BECAUSE I HAD A LEGITIMATE DEBATE ABOUT THE DEPUTY MODERATOR AND YOU DECIDED TO CEASE THAT DEBATE AND WRITE FICTION. YOU SEND WOMAN TO DO YOUR BATTLES. YOUR THE MOST PATHETIC LOSER I HAVE EVER MET ON MY TIME ON THIS PLANET. ILL SEND YOU A RIBBON IF YOU WANT IT. CHRIST SLAGER WHEN ARE YOU GONNA BE A MAN?

#2 2009-05-18 17:57:19

all i have to say to you "bobby" is CHECKMATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 2009-05-18 18:36:46

IHATESLAGER wrote:

all i have to say to you "bobby" is CHECKMATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give it rest now, ok? Otherwise it's liable to spoil our appetite for Bob's going away party.

#4 2009-05-18 18:40:52

Ohhhh, Ihateslager, you are such a tease.  I thought he really was leaving.  Hey don't you like how he has stolen you "checkmate" and is now using it himself.  slagiarism that's what it is..He and Maureen Dawd have something in common now.

#5 2009-05-18 19:27:44

It won't last....

#6 2009-05-18 19:32:03

And quite frankly, who the hell asked him to come here and "report" on us? I was just fine and happy to have a place were I could share my opinion and expose the lies with like minded people without slager getting the last word. I enjoyed it more when he wasn't aware of this place.

#7 2009-05-18 20:41:18

SLAGER COMPLAINS THAT PEOPLE ARE HURT BECAUSE OF BLOGING ON THIS SITE,WELL WHO BROUGHT OUT THIS HATE  YOU DID AND YOU HURT A LOT OF GOOD   PEOPLE WITH YOUR LIES AND AS THEY SAY PAY BACK IS A BITCH.   YOU ARE NOT WRITEING ABOUT HATE BLOGGERS BECAUSE YOUR WIFE THREW YOU OUT FRIDAY NITE AND YOU SLEPT AT THE OFFICE . ALSO YOU GOT CAUBHT WITH YOUR PANTS DOWN BECAUSE OF YOUR DOLL HEAD LIES, PLEASE SPARE ME THE MELO DRAMATICS .     THEIR IS A SAYING ABOUT THROWING STONES AT PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN GLASS  HOUSES.

#8 2009-05-18 20:56:00

OK Ragman lets help you test your willpower:

"Bruce is not a good selectman."

#9 2009-05-18 20:59:37

What nothing?  Huh, ok - "Bruce is not the most awesome man on the planet."

#10 2009-05-18 21:01:36

Damn!  A whole minute and Ragman hasnt written a 20 page column!  He must have locked himself in one of those steel cages that werewolves put themselves in when they know they're going to turn just to keep himself away from the computer.

#11 2009-05-19 07:31:22

Just looked it up online.  The Ragman called for MJP to resign in March of 2006.  (It may have even been in February of 2006 because I found some articles dated early March 2006 where Ragman is already gloating about how he called for her to resign.) The Ragman says the silly doll thing happened the day after.  Odd, because the Ragman never wrote one single word about it until October of 2007  (his one year anniversary of launching the rag column.)  A man known for updating his site within 10 seconds of something pissing him off waits 16 - 17 months - a whole year and a half before writing one word about it?  He lets his time at the Bulletin end and "waits" until he is one year into his new paper before writing a word about it?  No report to the Wareham police department?  Won't say which department he did report it to? (If he says he reported to another agency and he didnt that agency would probably not be happy with him).  Speaks volumes, as the Ragman would say.

Good idea to put a gag order on yourself when it comes to the bloggers Ragboy - even a master of bullshit cant keep churning out lame excuses anymore.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-05-19 07:54:08)

#12 2009-05-19 07:33:59

SLAGER SINCE  YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED WITH YOUR LIES IN THE DOLL HEAD  INCEDENT YOU NEED TO CLOSE YOUR PAPPER IN WAREHAM WE DONT NEED A PAPER WHO TELL LIES   ,OPEN TOUR PAPPER IN HALIFAX AND LIE THERE FAT BOY EAT A BAGEL WITH BRUCE

Last edited by ihateliz (2009-05-19 07:37:15)

#13 2009-05-19 12:23:28

TBL

Even if the doll incident did happen, which I doubt it did. It probably was some prank by teenagers that was completely unrelated to the ragman's paper.

#14 2009-05-19 13:24:53

OMG I am going to fall off my chair laughing, ragman writes "
My wife is far more reserved, and I don’t think she will ever fully understand my motivation to be a journalist."
Actually rag boyshe doesn't understand your motivation to not support you and the children, most women don't care what profession you choose, but they do have this little idea that you might support the household. At the very least you might CONTRIBUTE!

#15 2009-05-19 15:13:56

As Judge Judy would say "You don't need a good memory if you tell the truth."

#16 2009-05-19 16:24:45

Bahh ha ha!

From Ragman's latest bashing of CBW:

"We can’t allow the bloggers to do our dirty work anymore. We must speak out against hatred wherever we see it. That should especially resonate with a current board member who took an unfair beating on the Standard-Times web site after writing a letter to the editor. This individual was quick to criticize the bloggers who attacked him but never uttered a word about those who attack others. That type of hypocrisy must come to an end."

Jesus Ragman, I knew youd never be able to last long with your "I wont talk about the bloggers anymore" pledge but not even a whole day?  Honest to God Ragman you make a pledge to quit your babbling about the bloggers wouldnt you try to save some face by not talking about them for a week?  A couple days?  You couldnt even last one whole day?  Pretty lame Ragboy, pretty lame! Bahh ha ha...

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-05-19 16:43:45)

#17 2009-05-19 18:46:33

Ham:
What is he referring to?

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com