#1 2009-05-16 14:15:57

OK BOB IM GONNA TRY TO BRING THIS DOWN A FEW NOTCHES SO THAT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND. YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVENT BEEN FOLLOWING. 1. IM NOT GOING TO CALL HOLLY I HAVE ALREADY CAUGHT HER IN LIES ABOUT THE INCIDENT THAT OCCURED. SEVERAL THINGS SHE SAID TO YOU WERE FALSE SO WHY WOULD I CALL HER AND GET LIED TO AGAIN. WASTE OF MY TIME. CHECKMATE! 2. YOU FAILED TO MENTION SHE WAS AN EMPLOYEE, NOT AN EMPLOYEE, CONTRIBUTOR, NOT A CONTRIBUTOR, COPY EDITOR (SORRY COULDNT KEEP UP WITH YOUR REWRITES) IN THE COURIER WEBSITE (IF YOU NEED A COPY LET ME KNOW) YOU SAID A FEMALE APPROACHED YOU WHO WAS CONCERNED. YOU TRIED TO HIDE THE FACT THAT SHE WORKED FOR YOU AND THEN ONLY WHEN I MADE THE CALL AND EXPOSED YOUR LIE DID YOU SAY THAT SHE "WORKS" FOR YOU. SO THEREFORE SINCE YOU TRIED TO BE SNEAKY AND NOT TELL THE WHOLE TRUTH THEN WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE YOU AFTER THE FACT. DID YOU EVER HEAR THE STORY ABOUT THE BOY WHO CRIED WOLF? CHECKMATE! 3. I HAVE NO MULTIPLE SCREEN NAMES. PAY ATTENTION I HAVE "IHATESLAGER" ON THIS WEBSITE AND "IH8S" ON THE COURIER WEBSITE. CHECKMATE! 4. YOU OBIOUSLY STILL DONT KNOW WHO I AM BECAUSE OF YOUR JEER. YOU HAVE NO FRIGGIN IDEA. FOR GOD SAKES TRY PICKING A NAME OUT OF A HAT MAYBE YOU WILL GET IT RIGHT. CHECKMATE! 5. DID YOU HAPPEN TO SEE COMMONSENSES'S POSTING? SHE IS NAMED IN YOUR PAPER AS HOLDING THE POSITON OF "COPY EDITOR" ARE YOU ACCUSING ME OF SNEAKING INTO THE PRINTING PRESS AND FORGING THIS? CHECKMATE! SO IN CONCLUSION YOUR A FUCKING NUT WITH NO FUCKING LIFE WHO HAS BEEN REWRITING HIS JEER TO ME FOR THE PAST SEVERAL DAY. KINDA WEIRD IF YOU ASK ME. SO TAKE YOUR CHECKMATE AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR FAT ASS RAGBOY. CHECKMATE! HEY CAN I GET A MEDAL FOR THE LONGEST JEER? STAY TUNED!

Last edited by IHATESLAGER (2009-05-16 14:29:32)

#2 2009-05-16 14:28:03

I am not sure why you bother with him IHS, seriously, ignore him. He is nobody, just a guy who prints a rag. No one believes the Enquirer, just like no one believes him.
I am starting to think that he is writing only to the bloggers which means if he wasn't writing to us he would have no writing to do. My two cents, let's not give him anything to write about and he can go home (finally).

#3 2009-05-16 14:30:26

I THOUGHT HE WASNT GONNA WASTE ANYMORE INK ON HATEBLOGGERS?

#4 2009-05-16 15:45:28

That is all he writes about now is bloggers. In a strange sense we are feeding him his "news". Let's stop, let's pretend he doesn't exist because truthfully for most of us he is just a hemroid (spelling?).
He is like a naughty child, the more attention you give him the better for him. Ignore him, he is nobody, none of us care about him, other than occassionally finding ourselves in his rag even though he has never spoken to any of us personally, he really is a big huge NOBODY to most of us.
There are positive things going on in the community and we should be active participants (in my opinion). Today at the food market I saw a sign for Community Gardens, that sounds like something fun and a great way to be out talking to people in the community. It brings people together. The website is www.warehamcommunitygardens.com I am going to check it out, I hope others do too.

#5 2009-05-16 17:30:03

Hemroid ? Holly any suggestions? Ragboy had a chance to shut me up and produce a police report but he didn't . He likes to write about the incident but the report is private???? The story is a fable just like most of his reporting. Checkmate slager

#6 2009-05-16 20:05:06

IHS:
Most people know he is a fairy tale writer, the only difference is his tales do not end with "Happily ever after."
The people who do not know that are not going to be convinced of anything else, I know that sounds pathetic but it is true, there is a core group of people who believe anthing he writes, if he wrote the world would end they would start preparing.
That is why no amount of arguing with him is effective.

#7 2009-05-16 23:42:31

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/uploads/467_chess.jpg[/url]

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#8 2009-05-17 06:57:38

TO I HATE SLAGER YOU HAVE PROVED THAT SLAGER IS A LIAR ABOUT THE DOLL HEADS ,NO PROOF AND COMMENSENSE CAUGHT SLAGER IN A LIE ABOUT HOLLEY AND I LIVE IN A ZOO IS RIGHT THAT HIS FOLOWERS WILL FOLLOW HIM ANY WHERE JUST LIKE THE FOLLWERS OF BOB JONES WHO KILLED THEMSELVES IN SOUTH AMERICA ON KOOL LADE.  HE IS AN ASS HOLE AND YOU HAVE PROVED IT AND HIS DAYS ARE NUMBERED IN WAREHAM AND SOON HE WILL BE WORLING AT CUMBIES  CHEKMATE MY MAN.

#9 2009-05-17 11:23:35

He knows that he got caught and he will now just ignore the situation since there is nothing to spin.  no wiggle room whatsoever. Praying for a news story that will redirect everyones attention

#10 2009-05-17 11:30:21

The Ragman, a man known for updating his site within 10 seconds of when something pisses him off, says he got dolls in the beginning of 2006 but did not write one word about it until the end of 2007.  That's a verifiable fact.  It speaks volumes.  Oh my head.

#11 2009-05-17 11:57:19

Bob you were full of yourself and admittedly the masses bought it for a while .  but now bob it is all coming apart
must be hard to even get out of bed (couch at office) these days.  Dont worry bob lots of people lose thier marriages.

usually there is a good reason like money or lack of communication or even infidelity.  but bob  the jerk who loses his family over an obsession with a town they dont even live in has got to take the cake. 

it was great when you were the only information outlet huh bob who would argue who would set the record straight.  well you were right about one thing the truth shall set you free/  now your free to leave town. your free to go get a real job,  your free to get some new friends now that you serve no purpose to the board of selectmen.  right to the curb huh bob. 

tried to tell you you didnt want to listen backed all the wrong horses and now you look stupid.

how much you think the woman of the year is going to cost the town with this makepeace/tucci thing. clearly this is the third endrun to get the trucks to stop driving by bindas's house.   
Hey captain public administration Town counsel said no
Bruce even said no  but what do they know?   you just keep weilding all that power  do whatever bindas wants.  but you will just bless her for her moral convictions and her selfless fight for the little person ..............boo hoo hoo

how about some news this week bob.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com