#1 2009-04-09 23:38:43

rag this week:

I can’t understand why they would choose to do this rather than take furloughs or pay cuts," Sanguinet said.
////////////

maybe because the municipal workers were pissed because they accepted your offer sanguenet then you pulled the rug out from under them and the bos  recinded on "YOUR" offer. once again way to communicate not that you have a clue

or maybe because no one should be taking furlough days because you and your selectmen cronies keep screwing up and blaming everyone else.

#2 2009-04-09 23:46:20

oK mr litigation just because someone cannot show damages does not mean they were not wronged in some way.

havent seen ihateslager post today i hope he didnt fall victim to your blog on the other site where he should drop by and it shouldnt take long.    can only imagine what shouldnt take long.  hope you were not going to get physical hero.         ihs hope you are unharmed

#3 2009-04-10 08:17:17

Three Ear,  it's because they know with unstable leadership on the BOS, that this won't be the last time their jobs are screwed with, so they might as well take unemployment and look for another job.  McAulliffe had a plan like this last year and would have weathered the storm by now, but they fired him for it.  The best advice for any town employee, and yes in this economy making a job change is very difficult, but to begin a job search now and leave town employment as soon as they can so that the BOS doesn't have any power to mess with them.

#4 2009-04-10 14:48:52

YEAH ONEEAR HE SEEMS TO THINK I AM SOMEONE ELSE. HE SAID HE SAW MY FACEBOOK PICTURE WHICH I DONT HAVE AN ACCT. THEN HE THREATENS ME TO PHYSICAL VIOLENCE LIKE SOME LUNATIC. AND HE SAID I HAD A MELTDOWN? OBVIOUSLY HE DOESNT KNOW WHO I AM BECAUSE IF HE DID HE WOULD KNOW THAT I WOULD DROP HIM IN WAY LESS THAN A MINUTE. THEN HE RAMBLES ON ABOUT HIS LAWSUIT AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH YET HE CRITIZES OUR FREE SPEECH ON THIS BLOG EVERY WEEK! I GUESS ONLY BOB HAVE THE RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH? YEAH BOB TRY AGAIN AND GUESS MY IDENTITY YOU IDIOT!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com