#1 2009-04-04 13:21:58

I see the Ragman is melting down over on the Courier site again.  Under the newest David Smith editorial if you're interested.  Pop some popcorn and put on some 3-D glasses, Ragman meltdowns are always fun to watch.

#2 2009-04-04 14:48:00

Hamatron5000 wrote:

I see the Ragman is melting down over on the Courier site again.

Bobo's lonely and knows his fellow combatant is too painfully polite to insist he shove it up his ass sideways.

Slager and his employers are shameless people, every last one of them. People have called them assholes to their faces their entire lives.

You can't insult them but you know the good lord would never forgive you if you didn't try.

Last edited by billw (2009-04-04 15:04:03)

#3 2009-04-04 18:25:56

Wow, I never get tired of watching him lose it over there.  So much fun. 

Here's Ragman with his usual schtick:

"People always try to dismiss that very simple fact by suggesting I'm in league with the selectmen. No, I'm not. I just agree with the direction they've taken as a group to end the corruption of the past. In the eyes of the hate bloggers, that means I'm a lacky or I'm on the take or Sauvageau's secret gay lover." - The Ragman

Ragman, please, help me help you.

1)  No one has ever accused you of being on the take.  You show up at selectmen's meetings looking like you just woke up, divebombed yourself into the hamper and wore whatever stuck to you.  You clearly don't have two nickels to rub together.  People who forgo gainful employment to put out a political newsletter as a hobby usually don't. 

Besides, Bruce can't keep up with his bills, can't keep the repo truck from taking the Brucemobile, owes $30,000 in taxes according to Bankers and Tradesman (well, Mrs Bruce got stuck with that no surprise.)  Everybody knows he doesn't have a nickel to throw you.

Bruce depends on Mrs. Bruce for money.  Ragman depends on Mrs. Ragman for money.  Nobody has ever accused Mrs. Bruce of giving some cash to Mrs. Ragman so that Mrs. Ragman can raise Mr. Ragman's allowance.

Bottomline - Stop making me laugh by bringing up the idea that you're sitting on a bag of money.  You two couldn't manage money if the fate of the free world depended on it, but you both have big ideas about what the town should do with the taxpayer's money.

2)  It's been said many times that all the "Bobby and Brucey" jokes are just a parody of your pro-Brucey bias, and no one is actually trying to say that you two are getting hot and heavy.  But if you want to help your detractors and keep spreading rumors that you and Bruce are going at it, then be my guest.

3.)  You are indeed a lackey.  If there was a country called Lackeytopia, you'd be King Lackey. 

But hey, we've cleared up you're not doing it for money or man love, so that means you're a volunteer lackey.  Good for you!

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-04-04 18:30:02)

#4 2009-04-04 18:58:55

Bill, I hope that this is you at your best.  I have stomach cramps from laughing so .
It's worth the ten pounds of coffee I promise to send.  What's your favorite label?

#5 2009-04-04 19:16:07

I just read the ranting over at the courier site.  Is this guy for real?  Does he actually think he's viewed as a legitimate reporter and that his slag is taken seriously by anyone with half a brain?  It is really sad.  He is delusional.  Thank God for the Courier.  At least we get an unbiased view there.  Rag is just Savage's beyotch so who's he foolin'.  Wonder what he's going to do when the Savage is recalled.

#6 2009-04-05 10:40:50

The bloggers over there are asking why Brucey never told anyone about his attempts to buy the Swifts Beach property and Ragman is avoiding that question like the plague.  He's not even trying to make up one of his ridiculous comebacks.

Speaks volumes, Ragman.  Speaks volumes.  Oh my head.

#7 2009-04-05 11:04:38

Hamatron5000 wrote:

The bloggers over there are asking why Brucey never told anyone about his attempts to buy the Swifts Beach property and Ragman is avoiding that question like the plague.  He's not even trying to make up one of his ridiculous comebacks.

There's more to that story you usually hear, partly because Sauvageau was able to implicate so people in that scheme before they realized what a snake he is.

I'm sure there are others here who saw it all first hand and can tell it better than me.

#8 2009-04-05 12:21:50

Jeb

billw wrote:

There's more to that story you usually hear, partly because Sauvageau was able to implicate so people in that scheme before they realized what a snake he is.

I'm sure there are others here who saw it all first hand and can tell it better than me.

This beach property seemed to be clouded in mystery and turmoil even back when I was a kid.
   No one seemed to know who owned it or would not say if they did. The town had trashcans there for a few years, then other years it went back and forth from free to paid parking. I even remember the town had keys for the gate to rake the sea weed (way before the surf rake). Years before, it didn’t even have a gate at all.
   I asked my Mom what was up with that property and she gave me the impression that it was taboo to ask about even though she works at Town Hall, so she didn’t know but was curious too.
   This was way before Mr. Bruce was even of legal age or possibly even born. I would have known him if he lived there back then.
    Looking back now, it was as if it were abandoned property, under receivership or a tax lien.
   If there are any early members of the SBIA still alive, they may shed some light that could explain some of the events that lead us to its present cloud. Maybe not.
   CP and the recent past SBIA officers would be my pick to ask on this present mess if seeking the whole truth.

Remember, there is always three sides to a story.

#9 2009-04-05 19:17:15

Someone on the Courier site says Ragman has an 80 percent chance of winning the SLAPP motion.

That'd be nice for him.  Then he wouldn't have to prove whether or not his stories about the Chief are true.  I wonder why he'd try to avoid an opportunity to prove his stories true though?  You'd think if he could prove himself to not be a liar, he'd be chomping at the bit to take it.  Hmmmmm....

This just in!  Ragman jeers this site for racism!

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-04-05 19:27:32)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com