#1 2009-03-09 07:14:06

Slager wrote:

The CBW is also openly supporting selectman candidate Cara Ann Winslow. So are the hate bloggers on the fake Wareham Observer web site.

Bullshit. I don't know the CBW people from a load of goats. Any candidate asking us for a link and/or a discussion of their candidacy will get one.

edit: Thanks again for the plug, Bob. Our traffic has quadrupled in the last month.

Last edited by billw (2009-03-09 07:15:54)

#2 2009-03-09 07:30:06

Ryan Richardson, Thu Mar 05, 2009, 05:46 AM wrote:

[T]wo candidates turned in their nomination papers for [Potter's vacant seat]: Cara Ann Winslow, 7 Peaceful Lane, and Walter B. Cruz, 2311 Cranberry Highway.

Two seats are opening on the School Committee this year, and four candidates are running: They include former School Committee member Geoffery W. Swett, 204 Cromeset Road; Rachel Gillette, 16 Whittemore Ave; Audry Flory, 11 Restful Lane; and Lynne Burroughs 13 Warr Ave.

Two positions are open on the Board of Assessors, and the incumbents – James G. Makrs, 187 High St., and Steven Curry, 4 Rosepoint Ave. – are running unopposed.

There is a five-year term and a four-year term open on the Wareham Housing Authority. There are two candidates for each spot. Patricia Haize Zimmer, 370 County Road, and Manuel S. Barros Jr., 38 Charlotte Furnace Road are running for the four-year term. Running for the five-year term are Denise Valenti, 23 Howard St., and Donna M. Barros, 9 Camp St.

#3 2009-03-09 07:30:54

WELL THE OTHER CANDIDATE WAS PERSONALLY HAND SELECTED BY JANE DONAHUE SO THAT SAYS ENOUGH FOR ME.

#4 2009-03-09 09:05:03

Gee whiz Bobby, you'd think the more debates the merrier, wouldn't you?  Oh, you mean you want only the Onset debate where the Donahues filled the crowd with their handpicked question askers?

#5 2009-03-09 09:11:06

give credit where credit is due, Mr. Moderator had something to do with recruiting CV Businessman Cruz as well!!

#6 2009-03-09 09:15:27

Ragman, maybe you could set up your own debate and you can be the moderator.  You could ask your one question, "Do you pledge your unwavering support to Brucey, or will I be forced to destroy you?" 

Then I guess you could polish your leather jacket for the audience for the remaining 59 minutes.

#7 2009-03-09 09:18:57

Seriously, if this guy is just an "unbiased reporter," what right does he have to tell the candidates to skip a debate?

#8 2009-03-09 09:23:51

Oh and Ragman, as I recall, former selectowoman Mrs Pillsbury read a statement on the local access channel where she defended herself against yours and Bruce and Brenda's lies.  I know, even years later, it pisses you off to think that someone disagreed with you and dared to defend herself, doesnt it?

Almost 6 months now since Mrs. Pillsbury's passing, Ragman.  You can look like a whackjob and keep attacking her after she's gone, or you can check yourself into a psychiatric ward for some intensive therapy and maybe one day the doctors will be able to fix your paranoia.

Prozac, Ragman!  It does wonders!  Get yourself on the extra strength variety and the voices in your head will quiet down eventually!

#9 2009-03-09 09:42:01

From Ragman's newest Jeer -

"If there were any lingering doubt that Smith and biased when it comes to town politics, this should pretty much put an end to it."

Smith "and" biased when it comes to town politics?  Ragman, if there was ever any doubt that you have the language skills of a circus monkey, this jeer should put an end to it.

#10 2009-03-09 10:20:20

So, if I'm reading this right, according to the latest editorial, the following people and or groups are evil...
-Geoff Swett
-Citizens for a Better Wareham
-David Smith
-Wareham Courier
-PEG Access Station
-Jay Herald
-Steve Ruiz
-Mary Jane Pilbury

Didn't Slager "sponsor" a debate with Geoff Swett a year or so ago, wouldn't that be considered biased under this standard (try and forget about the double standard for a moment).

So, the spin is, less debates, better for the people as the courier and public access TV will obviously tell all the candidates what to say and edit out the parts they don't want just like the rag does.

#11 2009-03-09 11:53:03

TBL

Looks like the ragman is angry that the town meeting a while back where Bruce showed his true colors ended up on the Boston news. In his latest article he writes about the proper release form not being signed. Grasping for straws aren't we ragman?

That last paragraph blows my mind. You seem to imply that this debate is going to one-sided so you urge the candidates to pass on this debate. That is very ironic considering how one-sided and slanted your paper is.

#12 2009-03-09 12:23:25

TBL wrote:

Looks like the ragman is angry that the town meeting a while back where Bruce showed his true colors ended up on the Boston news.

Excuse Me?!?

(-; Click the Link;-)

You mean this?

http://buzzardsbay.net/discuss/img/bullybruce.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#13 2009-03-09 13:39:12

The Ragman is melting down over on the Courier website:

QUOTH THE RAGMAN - "It's easy to say the Observer is in the pocket of the selectmen, but after almost three years nobody has ever said what our motivation would be for that (except, of course, pathetic claims that I am the secret gay lover of one of the selectmen)."

Ragman, you horse's ass.  It's called parody.  You do write all kinds of gushy and mushy fanboy praise of Brucey and the jokes you see are a parody of that.  No matter what horrible thing Bruce does, you always have his back, no matter how transparently biased and in his pocket it makes you.

And the jokes people make are just a parody of that.

Does everyone think you are Bruce's pathetic boot licking toady?  Absolutely.  But do people think you and Bruce are bumping uglies?  No, you dumbass, no one is actually trying to say that.

#14 2009-03-09 13:50:34

censorship, censorshp, that is what  comrade slager is advocating in saying  their should be only one debate.what comrade slager wants the news to come down from mt sinai (bruce and brenda) passed out by flunkey sad-quist (lap licking dog) to their wholeing owned subsidiary   slagers rag(the bumb kisser). no other news outlets for him. he wants a stacked audience asking questions from canditates at  the debate moderated by ms miller. he wants his cronies to stay in power (the evil selectman) to stay in power so he shills for them.   screw off slager  you bumb kisser.

#15 2009-03-09 13:57:10

i think we need to call in howie carr and hear what he has to say about the shit head  bruce he wont be so easy on him like slager

#16 2009-03-09 14:03:51

Hamatron5000 wrote:

The Ragman is melting down over on the Courier website

Slager is only a uhaul rental away from skipping town. The patron clowns he leaves behind are worry enough.

#17 2009-03-09 14:28:05

TBL

Thanks for another look at that video clip billw. I had seen it before, but it is always good to be reminded about what happens to those that dare stand up to Bruce. I feel bad for what Mr. McAulliffe had to go through with those clowns on the board of selectmen.

#18 2009-03-09 14:29:48

Hamatron5000 wrote:

QUOTH THE RAGMAN - "It's easy to say the Observer is in the pocket of the selectmen, but after almost three years nobody has ever said what our motivation would be for that (except, of course, pathetic claims that I am the secret gay lover of one of the selectmen)."

...[D]o people think you and Bruce are bumping uglies?  No, you dumbass, no one is actually trying to say that.

A poll of this audience might alarm you.

#19 2009-03-09 19:30:41

Isn't it obvious DBSlager is a chubby chaser???

#20 2009-03-10 16:07:15

i thougt politics would stay out of the campaign but it does  not brendas hand picked candiate has been indoresed by slager , he tries to do it every election . why is that because he is beholden to bruce and his crowd so any one yhey want he praises and spreads lies about the other side. well i guess he is bought and paid for the likes of bruce and brenda ..  slager is bought and paid for by bruce and brenda and liz. how you might say the 2 town warrants for town meeting and the warrants for the fire dept courtsey liz pezzoli are printed in his papper courtsey of this crowd, so when he indorses a candiate is it his brain talking(what brain) or the money he takes for these adds. the courier used to run these adds .  yes slager is bought and paid for allright, so dont trust him he is a liar , and a looser.

#21 2009-03-10 16:08:47

slager     bought    and   paid    for by   liz  brenda    bruce     they  are   crooks.

#22 2009-03-10 16:13:09

my  question to the canditateswill youn put town advertising out to bid each year or will you awared it to slager and the rag for good press........

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com