#1 2009-02-10 11:17:41

Selectmans Hit List:

1. Barbara Ford - Selectmans Office Her Crime Was Being Sworn At By Bruce Sauvaguea Using The F Word
2. Chuck Gricus - Planning Board He Was Fired And Is Currently Suing The Town For Wrongful Termination
3. Mrs Bell - Coa Director Was Constantly Hit By Pat Mcleod Who Got Fired From That Position Thought She Could Do That Job Better.
4. Pat King- Admin Sec- Liz Thought She Made Too Much Money.
5. Kathy Corridi -purchasing Agent - Forced Out By Selectman
6. Robert Bliss- Fired For Doing What He Was Told To Do.
7. Donald Bliss- Trying To Fire To Get To The Chief
8. Marilyn Whalley- Fired For Going Against Bruce Regarding The Senior Apartments On Charlotte Furnace Road.
9. Chief Joyce - Still On Hit List - Bruce Is A Criminal And Doesnt Like The Law
10. Mike Parola - Still On List - He Is Married To Former Selectman That Bruce Doesnt Like
11. Ted Miziake - Still On List - Caught Cronin Building A Deck Without A Building Permit. Hey Cronin Help The Town And Get A Permit
12. Mark Gifford - Married To A Republican

Hey What About The Town Clerk Trying To Get Vested Without Putting In Ten Years. This Is The Woman Who Gets A 9,000 Dollar Raise As  A Payoff For Being The Town Snitch To The Selectman. Her Vesting Is Going To The Next Town Meeting Make Sure You Dont Vote For Her To Get Vested So She Can Retire. She Is Also Getting On The Charter Review Comm To Make Bruce A Mayor.

Liz Pezzoli. You Alienated Every Friend You Had. You Teamed Up With Slager And Now You Lost It All And Now You Are A Lonely Pathetic Woman.

#2 2009-02-10 12:15:29

IHATESLAGER:
This is great public education. The Town Clerk should not get anything anyone else isn't entitled to. Normal employees have to work 10 years, when is her term up, is she worried about getting re-elected? I think the whole Town knows she is a snake.

#3 2009-02-10 13:22:53

The Ragman Has A New In This Corner. Oh My Head! First You Were Physically Ill When The Courier Mentioned This Site? I Was Physically Laughing Out Of Control. These Candidates Dont Follow The Current Board Of Selectmans View Of The Town. Thank The Friggin God. The Comments About That Woman Are All The Truth. You Have Already Started Blasting The Current Candidates. This Site Is Exploding Ragman And Your Papers Sales Prove It. This Site Gets More Hits Than Yours!!!! And Please Ragman Dont Quote The Dark Knight You Sick Individual. That Movie Was A Great Movie And You Didnt Even Get The Point Of The Movie Correct. God You Can Ruin Everything You Idiot Even Batman.

#4 2009-02-10 13:26:28

The Clerk Is Trying To Be Rewarded By Getting Vested Without Putting In Ten Years Like Every Other Employee. She Got A 9000 Dollars Raise When The Town Is In Financial Distress. She Is Getting Rewarded For Her Constant Snitching To The Selectman. Her Husband Cant Even Get A Vote Count Right At Town Meeting (or Did He Fudge The Numbers) Keep Power Walking Hunny. Your Bottom Half Is As Big As A Bus.

#5 2009-02-14 22:58:06

it seems Wareham has missed the bus, again!!!! It appears that the town never filed for any stimulus money.
I do recall someone bragging to the board that he had various projects in mind, maybe my eyesight is going, but I dont see any of them on the list....

http://wbztv.com/local/shovel.ready.rep … 35517.html

Last edited by Vikings (2009-05-23 00:16:28)

#6 2009-02-15 02:14:11

TBL

That is too bad that Wareham missed the deadline. There is a lot of things that this town needs. A new police station comes to mind as do a few other things.  Hopefully more money will free up and there will be a round 2.

#7 2009-02-15 08:50:52

There was one Wareham project on that list too bad it was private only.

Private Development - Traditional
Infrastructure (reviewed)
Tihonet Mixed Use Development This project will provide the roadway infrastructure needed for both the Tihonet Technology Park and the Rosebrook Office Park near Route 28 to allow private development within the parks to
begin construction. A medical office building is scheduled to be constructed in the Rosebrook Office Park in the near future.
$2,578,000 Wareham

#8 2009-02-28 15:51:55

Bump.

#9 2009-02-28 17:38:24

"The Queen of Wareham" even admits there is a "hit list" and said she felt sorry for people who's "on the wrong end of it."

Confirms what we've always known, they have a Nixonian Hit List of people they want destroyed...their crime?  They or someone close to them voiced disagreement with the selectmen.

#10 2009-03-01 07:54:55

Last edited by indianchief (2009-05-30 21:39:37)

#11 2009-03-01 09:57:50

yes thay fat pig liz  ,that snake liz, the she devil , she wrote many evill  vissious lies  about people  . she thsught her shit didnt smell. trulley a snake. she wanted to be somebodey but lacked the charecter to be somebodey. she screwed up her job as town clerk. she sold her papper and her self to a liar lile her self like juyesdas sold  out jesus christ for money . and got burned her self for  her actions. truley a pathteic low life.

#12 2009-03-01 10:15:35

yes that fat pig liz ,that snake liz, that she devil, she  wrote many evil  vissous lies about people, she thought her shit didnt smell. trulley a snake. she wanted to be somebody but lacked the charecter to be somebody .she screwed up her job as town clerk.  she sold her papper and her self to a liar like herself like judas sold out to jesus christ for money. and got burned her self for her actions. truley  a paththetic low  life beast.  people felt sorrey for her and would be freind her because they felt sorrey for her then she rears her ugley head and says maney lies about maney people. you never had any freinds . they detest you . go hide in a corner and never rear your visssious pen again you hateful miserable beast.

#13 2009-03-01 20:31:27

Indianchief, I agree with your statement about the Cat Lady getting what she deserves.  Many people told the Cat Lady that if she went into business with the Ragman, she'd get screwed.  Well, I'd love to know the exact details of the blowout fight they had, we unfortunately only have the Ragman's side.  At any rate, she started out with her very own newspaper and all she has now is the light left on for her.  In short, the Cat Lady got what she deserved.

I disagree with your comments about acting library director Mrs. Pizzolato.  The stories you are talking about were about John Wylde's passing and his contributions to the town.  If Mr. Wylde helped the library by making donations and sending his baseball players to work at the library, then what is the big deal with him being thanked for that by the acting library director in the stories about his life?  Mr Wylde was a person of strong character and Mrs. Pizzolato provided some commentary on that good character by discussing how he helped the library.  I don't understand how this town has become so anti-library that anytime a library employee or supporter says anything, then people start thinking there is some kind of sinister motive behind it.

#14 2009-03-04 18:50:41

Last edited by indianchief (2009-05-30 21:40:04)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com