#1 2009-03-02 20:54:57

nite you fat bastard    i hope  you have a bad nite maybe you will get a conscience and ask god for forgiveness for all the bad things you have done in life ,all the lies you have told  ,all the people you have hurt   is that to much to ask for  i dont know i think it will be hard for you  because you have no soul.

#2 2009-03-02 20:57:58

somebody else wish slagger a good or shit crap nite its your choice  and i for one will help tuck  spankey in at nite good nite fat boy any body else its your turn

#3 2009-03-02 21:49:49

it didnt have to be this way bob.  i tried so hard to tell you you were wrong,  i dont enjoy being right bob i just was.  now you cant even  get yourself out of this existential box you have placed yourself in .  failing paper, no credibility and not a drop of compassion from the community you are so obsessed with.  you were a journalist bob and you had to try to play god.  even hitler had enough charisma to win the people over to the darkside/ not you bob you should have just accepted your place in life/  a journalist, its a great profession without going out and having to produce anything you just have to document and convey the actions of other people/ you would think that would be pretty straight forward.  there was no need to hurt peoples feelings bob'  you didnt crack the case bob. you didnt save the town bob.  you have only hurt and plundered.   why bob? why?

perfect example bob you say you want to stop the power elite.  Almost after a year since mj pillsburys death you still cannot write an article without placing some sort of blame on her for the library.  this was a librarian  an old woman and you would think she had the cat like moves of a mafia boss

bob do you really believe the stuff   you write lately
sleep well bob tomorrow wont be any better

#4 2009-03-02 21:52:30

Nite nite Ragman, don't stay up all night dreaming of Brucey.

#5 2009-03-03 07:07:22

good morning you fat bastard  have a crummey day .is your divorce rial comming up today or the chiefs trial coming up today , talk to you latter tou losser.

#6 2009-03-03 07:34:30

just came back from from the mobil station on a stool behind the desk were about 10 observers  gathering dust i was their about a week ago same 10 pappers  guess they arnt moving , why are they back their with magizines like playboy. gee i guess the advertisers are geeting screwed put an add in the rag and hide it behind a desk so nobody will see your add . mad dog says he sells about 4k pappers a week seems to me just another of his tall tales. to me his distribition might be under 50 copies a week.  and their are being sold for bird cage liners . tweety bird see if you can hit slagger in the eye.

#7 2009-03-03 07:52:45

Bob Wouldn't It Be Great If You Had The Ability To Stop Looking At This Site.  It's Like A Drug For You Isn't It.  You Will Stand There And Tell People Around You You Dont Care Act Like It's Nothing And Then Race To The Computer In The Morning To See Who Wrote What About You

Bob It Is Now Almost 8 Oclock And I Bet You Read This By Nine.   Dont You Hate It When I Do That

#8 2009-03-03 18:17:22

well fat boy its getting about bed time liz is telling everyone that yuu cheat on your taxes and that you rewrote her stories and that your a big fat liar, hope you had a bad day  well bob shit in your hat and pull it over  your head good nite fat boy  oh i mean have a crummey nite,

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com